iggo_s

.. sangre blanca en mis venas!
Член од
30 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
SNATCH (Guy Richie)

Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth..?

Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy!

:)

Mark Renton

I live by the tune, I die by the book
Член од
12 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Raoul Duke: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas​

iggo_s

Член од
30 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ИВКОВА СЛАВА

Циго: Није од наших газда, он је од други цигани. Има разни цигани. Има цигани, цигани, и цигани има...

Циго: Да ти није слава газда, па да узмеш нож, па све да нас покољеш људски!

Член од
2 февруари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Elephant Man (1980)

John Merrick: I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!

--- надополнето ---

The Elephant Man (1980)

John Merrick: People are frightened by what they don't understand.

--- надополнето ---

The Elephant Man (1980)

John Merrick: My life is full because I know I am loved.

Џ.

Ќутам на различни теми!
Член од
14 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Moulin Rouge

Henri: Love is a state of confusion in which the victim can not distinguish between spiritual aspiration, carnal desire, and pride of ownership.

RocknRolaa

Rafa Para Siempre
Член од
21 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Троја:

Achilles: Immortality…take it, it's YOURS!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Briseis: Why did you choose this life?
Achilles: What life?
Briseis: To be a great warrior.
Achilles: I chose nothing. I was born and this is what I am.

Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Prophecy​

Simon: I'm so tired of this war.
Gabriel: Reject the lie Simon. Join us! Help us make it like it was before the monkeys. You remember? We cast out Lucifer's army, you and I. We threw their rebel thrones from the wall.
Simon: They wanted to be gods.
Gabriel: I don't wanna be a god Simon. I just wanna make it like it was, before the lie. When he loved us best.

Lucifer: Other angels have made this war because they hate you, you and all humans. God has put you in his grace and pushed them aside. They're desperate. They've never been able to conquer the other loyal angels, and so this war has remained in stalemate for thousands of years. And while this state of affairs endures no soul can meet its god. Your parents, and their parents, and so on from the beginning lie still in wormy earth. Of course, some of them do come to me eventually, for while heaven may be closed I am always open, even on Christmas.
:devil3:

Mr. Mojo Risin'

Porka de Majorka
Член од
14 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Joker:Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh hee hee ha ah ooh hee ha ha. And I thought my jokes were bad.
Gambol: Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy here pull your head off.
The Joker: How about a magic trick?
The Joker: I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.
The Joker: Ta-da! It's... it's gone. Oh and about the suit. It wasn't cheap. You oughta know: you bought it.
The Chechen: Sit. I want to hear proposition.
The Joker: Let's wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean what happened? Did... did your balls drop off? Hmm? You see a guy like me...
Gambol:A freak.
The Joker: A guy... like me... Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little group therapy sessions here in broad daylight. I know why you're afraid to go out at night; the Batman. You see, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors unfortunately. Dent, he's just the beginning. And, and as for the television's so-called plan? Batman has no jurisdiction. He'll find him, and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them and...
The Chechen: What do you propose?
The Joker: It's simple: We, uh, kill the Batman.
Salvatore Maroni: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?
The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.
The Chechen: How much you want?
The Joker: Uh... half.
Gambol: You're crazy.
The Joker: I'm not. No, I'm not. If we don't deal with this now, soon little uh, Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
Gambol: Enough from the clown!
The Joker: [reveals the inside of his jacket, which has five hand grenades with the pins attached to a thread tied to the Joker's finger] Ah-ta-ta-ta-ta! Let's not "blow" this out of proportion.
Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
The Joker: Yeah.
Gambol: I'm puttin' the word out: 500 hundred grand for this clown dead. A million alive so I can teach him some manners first.
The Joker: Alright, so listen. Why don't you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here's my card.

Не е до цитатот колку е до сцената.:cuc:

Член од
2 февруари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Joker:Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh hee hee ha ah ooh hee ha ha. And I thought my jokes were bad.
Gambol: Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy here pull your head off.
The Joker: How about a magic trick?
The Joker: I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.
The Joker: Ta-da! It's... it's gone. Oh and about the suit. It wasn't cheap. You oughta know: you bought it.
The Chechen: Sit. I want to hear proposition.
The Joker: Let's wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean what happened? Did... did your balls drop off? Hmm? You see a guy like me...
Gambol:A freak.
The Joker: A guy... like me... Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little group therapy sessions here in broad daylight. I know why you're afraid to go out at night; the Batman. You see, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors unfortunately. Dent, he's just the beginning. And, and as for the television's so-called plan? Batman has no jurisdiction. He'll find him, and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them and...
The Chechen: What do you propose?
The Joker: It's simple: We, uh, kill the Batman.
Salvatore Maroni: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?
The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.
The Chechen: How much you want?
The Joker: Uh... half.
Gambol: You're crazy.
The Joker: I'm not. No, I'm not. If we don't deal with this now, soon little uh, Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
Gambol: Enough from the clown!
The Joker: [reveals the inside of his jacket, which has five hand grenades with the pins attached to a thread tied to the Joker's finger] Ah-ta-ta-ta-ta! Let's not "blow" this out of proportion.
Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
The Joker: Yeah.
Gambol: I'm puttin' the word out: 500 hundred grand for this clown dead. A million alive so I can teach him some manners first.
The Joker: Alright, so listen. Why don't you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here's my card.

Не е до цитатот колку е до сцената.:cuc:
The Joker : Why so serious ?

The Joker : The Joker: If you're good at something never do it for free. :salut:

pearl

..~..~..~..~..~..~..
Член од
20 август 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Змиишта ..... дури и на Ѓаолот му летаат прашалници на сите страни. :):):)

The Witches of Eastwick
Daryl Van Horne:

I want to ask you something. You all go to church.
Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman?
No shit! I really want to know.
Or do you think it was one of His minor mistakes?
Like tidal waves! Earthquakes! Floods!
Do you think women are like that?
What's the matter?
You don't think God makes mistakes?
Of course He does.
We all make mistakes.
Of course, we make mistakes, they call it evil.
When God makes mistakes, they call it...nature.
So what do you think?
Women...are mistake?
Or did He do it to us on purpose?!
I really want to know!
If it's a mistake, maybe we can do something about it!
Find a cure! Invent a vaccine.
Build up our immune systems.
Get a little exercise.
Twenty push-ups a day...
...and you never have to be afflicted with women, ever again!

Н

'Никола'

Гостин
STAR WARS - Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back

Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

Yoda: Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor. If you end your training now - if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did - you will become an agent of evil.
Obi-Wan: Patience.
Luke: And sacrifice Han and Leia?
Yoda: If you honor what they fight for? Yes.
Obi-Wan: If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere.
Luke: I understand. R2? Fire up the converters.
Obi-Wan: Luke! Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.
Yoda: Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.
Luke: I will. And I'll return, I promise.

Johnny Tran

You OK, Freckles?
Член од
25 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
од American Pie (1999)

Steve Stifler: You actually said that?
[laughs hysterically]
Chris "OZ" Ostreicher: Shut up!
Jim: You did better than me Nova.
Chris "OZ" Ostreicherhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005098/: Don't call me that any more. I'm a fraud.
Steve Stifler: You guys are pathetic. I'm gonna find myself a little hottie.
[shouts]
Steve Stifler: SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!
[walks off, laughing]

:pos2::pos2:

--- надополнето ---

од Analyze That (2002)

[Paul Vitti while trying to sell a car to a couple]
Paul Vitti: What more do you need to know?
The Couple: You know, it's a lot of money, and we need time to consider it.
Paul Vitti: Consider it? Why don't you consider this. You been breaking my balls for an hour asking me about every goddamn accessory in this car. [mockingly] "What about the light?"
The Couple: You cannot talk to customers like that.
Paul Vitti: You're not a customer as far as I'm concerned. You want to buy the car or not?
The Couple: Not from you. I wanna see the manager.
Paul Vitti: You wanna see the manager? I'll show you the manager. [grabs his d**k] Here's the manager. Right here. Wanna talk to him? What should I do? Throw them out! You hear him? He just said, "Throw them out." What should they get? Tell'em to get a Honda! Hey, he just said it. He's the boss.

:pos2::pos2:

iggo_s

Член од
30 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Due Date (2010)

Ethan: Dad, you were like a father to me.

Ethan: What age did you lose your virginity?

Peter: I'm not gonna discuss that with you.

Ethan: I was nine years old. Great gal. Great gal. Sheila Pimples.

The Gamer

Човекот шо гејма
Член од
18 февруари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Platoon (1986)
(Чарли Шин убива 2ца виетнамци)

Chris Taylor: [after taking down a group of NVA soldiers] I got two of them fuckers, man!
Rhah: I got one!
Chris Taylor: [cups hand to his mouth] Ho Chi Minh sucks that dick! Ahуу - Oооooh!!!!

Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Mahalik: I heard Jamal from 90th street watched that tape last week. This morning he woke up dead

CJ: How in the hell do you wake up dead?

Mahalik: Cause you're alive when you go to sleep

CJ: You're telling me you can go to bed dead & wake up alive?

Mahalik: You cant go to bed dead! That shit would be redundant

CJ: No, it wouldn't. Cause you can go to bed and not be dead. And you can die but not be in a bed

Mahalik: But you are in a bed, man. That's how you wake up dead in the first place! Fool!

:vozbud:

CJ: Damn! That's some right there, man! You should be teaching classes!
:pos::pos::pos:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom