Топ 50 iPhone апликации

deXterche

тадаммм
Член од
12 февруари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
50 - LEDBanner
This is a fun application that will turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a scrolling LED Banner. Customizable to scroll any text that you set.
49 - PhotoDial
Call your contacts by finding their photo.
48 - iCube
Now you have a virtual Rubix’s Cube to play when on-the-go no matter where you are.
47 - MPG
It’s nice to know the average MPG that your vehicle gets. . .especially since the older cars don’t do this for you already.
46 - iPhoneHome
For those that want to customize the function of double tapping the home button. This is your application. Change it so that when you double tap home, it will open a specific application that you want.
45 - BossTool
When you run out of space to install applications. . .BossTool is here to help. This will move all of your applications to another partition(media). Once you do this you can install hundreds more(depending on the size of your device).
44 - InstaFresh
If you don’t want to wait 1-5 minutes until Installer finishes refreshing it’s sources(which is done every 12 hours). . .then this application is for you! This will let you set the time interval between refreshes(or not even at all).
43 - SugarTracker
This is very useful if you or someone close has Diabetes. With this application you can monitor and track their sugar/insulin levels. It even calculates report averages.
42 - colloQ
This is a community updated version of Colloquy. . .which is an IRC client for your iPhone or iPod Touch.
41 - VNsea
Now you can control your computer from your iPhone or iPod Touch. Install a VNC server on the one you want to control and setup the details in your device.
40 - My eBay
39 - Flashlight
This is a great application if you need a quick. . .and bright. . .source of light.
38 - iCrossword
This is a great portable Crossword ‘client’ for your iPhone and iPod Touch. Now if they would only release new ‘puzzles’.
37 - PuzzleManiak
You can’t beat 25+ puzzle games with online leader boards.
36 - HistoryDL
HistoryDL lets you go through the history of MobileSafar. . .and download things directly to your iPhone. Download images, music, videos, text and more. . .
35 - VoiceNotes
Record brief messages to your iPhone for future reference.
34 - NetChess
What is better than online chess?
33 - FiveDice
This was one of the first games released on the iPhone and iPod Touch and it has done well and holding up over time.
32 - Pianist
Play a piano right on your device. Scroll left and right to get to all of the keys.
31 - Poof
Use this application to hide all of the icons that you don’t need to see. Great tool for cleaning up your home screen.
30 - Wallpaper
This is 1 the 2 great ‘web 2.0′ applications for the iPhone community. This shares everyone’s wallpaper. . .and allows anyone to not only download other wallpapers, but also lets you comment on the set of shared wallpapers.
29 - Collage
This is web 2.0 application 2 of 2. This one lets you share specific photos(of yours). . .browse photos(of the community). . .and even vote whether or not you like it or not.
28 - ThemeBuilder
I haven’t reviewed this application yet but this is a great one. This allows you to not only create new themes. . .but also edit a previously downloaded theme.
27 - Books
Everyone(at least I do) needs an eBook reader. Reading books on your iPhone and iPod Touch is really nice.
26 - NES/GBA/Genesis/PSX
News of the first emulator(NES) for the iPhone spread like wildfire. . .and they just keep coming. Even the PSX emulator had an update recently giving it the ability to play most games(and well too).

deXterche

тадаммм
Член од
12 февруари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
25 - Drummer
This application got famous for being featured in the music video ‘iBand‘. . .click here to see how cool this application can be.
24 - Tetris
Touch and Slide Tetris FTW!
23 - iSolitaire
Much like the Tetris game above. . .there’s just something about moving the cards around like that.
22 - Touchpad Pro
Based off the VNsea code. . .install TightVNC onto your machine and then you can control your mouse cursor right from the iPhone screen.
21 - iRadio
Streaming radio. . .no matter where you are. With hundreds(literally) of genres to choose from. . .there’s emough music for everyone.
20 - BossPrefs
Toggle your services on or off right from one location. It also gives you a customizable dock at the bottom.
19 - Stack
Add some eye candy to the dock on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Set the stack to come straight up. . .or curved to the left.
18 - NOIZ2SA
The first 2d side scrolling shooter for the iPhone. This game had me addicted for days. . .it gets really difficult toward the end. Each level has a boss too.
17 - rRootage
Sort of like the 2d shooter above. . .but this one gives you ‘bombs’ to protect you. And you just fight one boss after another.
16 - Pool
1P vs 2P and 1P vs CPU. How cool would online play be?
15 - Yeti3D
The first FPS for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I hear Quake and Doom is being ported right now. . .I think this one will keep the FPS fans busy until those are released.
14 - Sketches
This is like Paint + Etch-a-sketch. Export your drawings to twitter, email, or save it for later.
13 - Categories
Organize all of those application in set categories. I used this a lot until multiple home pages came out. I still have 2 categories for misc applications/icons.
12 - Apollo
The first native instant messenger application for the iPhone. With thousands of thousands still using this. I think this is the #1 most downloaded application. . .ever.
11 - Tap Tap Revolution
This was another one of those great applications that was released very early. There is even a ‘Guitar Hero’ mod for this application. It can even use some of your own music to play the game.
. . .and the top 10 iPhone Applications are. . .
. . .drum roll. . .
10 - Customize
This is the application that lets you change any and every little thing on your device. Don’t like the battery icon? Customize it. Don’t like the wifi/edge/power icons? Customize it. With more and more people releasing ‘image packs’. . .this application just gets better and better.
09 - Summerboard
Much like the Customize application, this one lets you change the way your iPhone and iPod Touch looks. Change the icons, wallpaper, dock, and more with this one.
08 - Caterpiller
This application adds another section in your settings area. In there you can set a plethora of misc settings. You could look at this as ‘Settings 2.0′. . .it’s what Apple should have let you do from the beginning. This is a great application.
07 - MobileCast
Another feature that should have been there by default. This application lets you download your audio and video podcasts on-the-go. You don’t have to sync your podcasts through iTunes anymore.
06 - Snapture
This is like the Camera Pro application. . .but free. I imagine most of these features will be added(to the stock camera app). . .but until then, we have Snapture.
05 - smartRSS
I recently switched from MobileRSS to smartRSS. The GUI of this application is much better. Making it much easier to control.
04 - MxTube
Download your favorite YouTube videos for playback where ever you are. You don’t even need to be connected to the internet(great for iPod Touch owners). . .especially if you don’t want to use up your data plan watching YouTube videos over and over.
03 - Twinkle or MobileTwitter
Both of these applications are great for your Twitter usage. Don’t use all of your text messages on Twitter! Twinkle even uses your location to tweet with people around you. MobileTwitter has an ‘auto refresh’ feature which is great.
02 - Fring
I haven’t had a chance to test this application yet, but I hear great things. This is your Skype application you have been waiting for.
01 - iPhysics
I have to say this is the greatest game ported to the iPhone. The community really got behind this application with the dozens and dozends of custom level packs for this game.

Night Crawler

Fear of the dark
Член од
26 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
уште кантер дота и манагер да има и ќе си го земам телефонов.хахах
Навистина одлични апликации особено шах,крстозбор и сл.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom