Познати филозофски изреки од големите мислители

Член од
31 јануари 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler

Член од
20 ноември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Лошите работи не се најлошото што би можело да ти се случи, најлошото е да не ти се случи ништо.
Животот е тежок за оној кој премногу мисли и лесен за оној кој што го живее.
Кога ќе престанеш да го слушаш срцето, ќе дојде момент кога и тоа ќе престане да ти зборува !

Незнам од кој филозофи се мисливе, ги превзедов од http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%88-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC/132469666795067

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
That which is
inaction in action
stillness in motion
eternity in change
-- that is truth
and that is existence.
Real life lies in this eternity --

everything else is just the stream of dreams.

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox. Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.
Буда

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Swami Rama - It is not necessary to retire to a monastery to lead a spiritual life. We cannot escape from our inherent longings or postpone our utmost needs. In addition to the primitive urges for food, sex, sleep, and self-preservation, there is a higher urge to merge with God. We cannot be at peace unless that inherent divine urge is fulfilled.

ZigZag

Заменик министер
Член од
19 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Doubt everything. Find your own light.
-Last words of Gotama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ONCE A TYRO ASKED A ZEN MASTER, "MASTER, WHAT IS THE FIRST PRINCIPLE?"
WITHOUT HESITATION THE MASTER REPLIED,"IF I WERE TO TELL YOU, IT WOULD BECOME THE
SECOND PRINCIPLE "

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Without consciousness, time and space do not exist; they appear within consciousness but have no reality of their own.

It is like a screen on which all this is cast as pictures and move as in a cinema show.

The Absolute Consciousness alone is our real nature.

Ramana Maharshi

skywallker77

realen pragmaticar
Член од
1 октомври 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Podobro uzasen kraj,odkolku uzas bez kraj.DAME GRUEV

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"When you are able to see with no dust of knowledge on the mirror of your soul, when your soul is without any dust of knowledge, when it is just a mirror, it reflects that which is. That is wisdom. That reflecting of that which is, is wisdom." Osho

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Children still remember something of the mystery.
They have just come from the other world, they have not yet forgotten it completely... the fragrance is still around them.
That's why all children look so beautiful.
They start losing their grace the day they start learning plastic behaviour.
Oшо

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality, we are that reality, when you understand this you see that you are nothing, and in being nothing you are everything."
Буда

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Член од
24 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Heart is not physical. Meditation should not be on the right or the left. Meditation should be on the Self. Everyone knows ‘I am’. Who is the ‘I’? It will be neither within nor without, neither on the right nor on the left. ‘I am’ - that is all. Ramana Maharshi

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom