Интересни away msg's

Handsome

Love me or Blow me !!!!
Член од
21 јануари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Boys go to college to develop the mind;Girls go to college to catch them before this happens. Hahaha .

A mother makes her son "INTELLIGENT" in 20 years,But a girl makes him "STUPID" in 2 mins.

Men are like fine wine, women have to squeeze the shit out of them before they are acceptable to have dinner with!! .

Im not talented enough to pee and chat at the same time sry. .

Love is the slowest form of suicide, thats why im not here, im looking for something faster... .

Out doing your Mom...Leave one or just walk upstairs .

~~God made coke~~ ~~God made Pepsi~~ ~~God made(name)~~ ~~So dame Sexy~ .

Доста за сега...:helou:

IGI

Il Corvo
Член од
12 февруари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I sat back looking at the stars and began to think.. where the HECK is my roof?!

Alcohol is not the answer, but it makes u 4get the question(b)

I'm telling you ociffer, I'm not drunk!

I love cats... they taste just like chicken

>> I am nobody, no body is perfect, therefore i am perfect! ;)

Reality: An illusion due to lack of alcohol.

-=Hard work pays off later, laziness pays off now!!=-

Dont steal, the government hates competition!

Yes.. It was I who let the dogs out!

Don't drink and drive, you could spill the drink in your car!

[2 + 2 = 5] for extremely large values of 2.

I'd Get Up And Do Something With Myself, But I'd Rather Stay In Bed!

Now that I have a gun...u may run or hide :P

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes

A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts

Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them

Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but milk do?

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

Oh my god, you killed Kenny!

If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried

I can't wait to see how you look when I'm naked

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left

Women are like public toilets, they are either taken or full of shit

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one

A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

:kez:

Handsome

Love me or Blow me !!!!
Член од
21 јануари 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
my computer is alot like brittney spears. Cheap, White, & Plastic. .:pos2:

I nEvEr StOpPeD ...:::***LoViNg YoU***:::... * . * . * I jUsT sToPpEd ...:::***LeTtInG iT sHoW***:::... .:toe:

"If at first you dont succeed, try again. Then quit. Theres no use being a damn fool about it.":tapp:

tell your mom to stop changing lipsticks..... because my dick is starting to look like the rainbow! .:baeh:

friends are like stars they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow. .:helou:

HE GAVE HER 6 ROSES ONE OF THEM WERE FAKE.HE SAID WHEN THE LAST ROSE DIES THATS WHEN ILL STOP LOVING U. :smir:

iF yOu LoVe Me [ say it ] iF yOu TrUsT mE [ do it ] iF yOu WaNt Me [ show it ] CaNt LiVe WiThOuT mE? [ prove it ] .:back:

Be MorE Conserned AbouT YouR *CharacteR*ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR *CharacteR* Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoUr ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU! .

Did you know that you burn calories when you sleep?...Dont bother me Im doing my daily exercise routine. .

r u reading this away message right now...r u...r u .....r u...wel if u r i jus how one thing to say....NO LIFE.....cuz if u r reading this that means u hav no life an u no that long away messages waste ur time but thats ok with u cuz u hav no life which means you have nothing else to do....an now i am going to make you bord again because i am going to end this message...Im away.... .

Girlz r lik carz, u only want to ride the nice onez .:zlo:

СпаЈдеР

DissentiveMoron202
Член од
1 март 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Handsome напиша:
my computer is alot like brittney spears. Cheap, White, & Plastic. .:pos2:

I nEvEr StOpPeD ...:::***LoViNg YoU***:::... * . * . * I jUsT sToPpEd ...:::***LeTtInG iT sHoW***:::... .:toe:

"If at first you dont succeed, try again. Then quit. Theres no use being a damn fool about it.":tapp:

tell your mom to stop changing lipsticks..... because my dick is starting to look like the rainbow! .:baeh:

friends are like stars they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow. .:helou:

HE GAVE HER 6 ROSES ONE OF THEM WERE FAKE.HE SAID WHEN THE LAST ROSE DIES THATS WHEN ILL STOP LOVING U. :smir:

iF yOu LoVe Me [ say it ] iF yOu TrUsT mE [ do it ] iF yOu WaNt Me [ show it ] CaNt LiVe WiThOuT mE? [ prove it ] .:back:

Be MorE Conserned AbouT YouR *CharacteR*ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR *CharacteR* Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoUr ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU! .

Did you know that you burn calories when you sleep?...Dont bother me Im doing my daily exercise routine. .

r u reading this away message right now...r u...r u .....r u...wel if u r i jus how one thing to say....NO LIFE.....cuz if u r reading this that means u hav no life an u no that long away messages waste ur time but thats ok with u cuz u hav no life which means you have nothing else to do....an now i am going to make you bord again because i am going to end this message...Im away.... .

Girlz r lik carz, u only want to ride the nice onez .:zlo:
Бела е Бритни,но од кај па сега го извади тоа дека е евтина,па и пластична?Глупости....:tapp:

Diabolical !llusion

Магец
Член од
3 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
* M|ss`P|an0 is away (TuRiluLily..aGugu?gaga bagu gi gagbubi!?:FIiuuUuu BuP.. tavanka)
е ова е веќе интересна away порака :baeh:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom