Животот и подвизите на Александар Македонски

f91

Член од
12 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
In the traces of Alexander the Great's tomb?

June 13, 2008, 23:42

Panagiotis Savvides

In the traces of the tomb of Alexander the Great, argues that this is a researcher Costas Skouteris, a civil engineer by profession. He argues that the large stratilatis not buried in Asia, but soros returned with the prices in Greece to buried on the plateau of Skourton in Parnitha.

The zougla.gr found in misokameni Parnitha, together with Mr. Skouteri to explain on the spot conclusion of the lengthy investigation.

«Here, there is an artificial hill. The topography does not justify his presence. At various points over the hill, there are stands with stones. With a simple eye, I talked about the ruins of an old village, and I thought, until I noticed the area from Google Earth », says he, aniforizontas hill, which dominates in the middle of the plateau.

For those who do not know, Google Earth, is one application on the Internet, where you can see satellite photos from any point on earth do you want, having the opportunity to «zoumareis» and to get a few dozen meters from the ground.

Up the hill, Mr. Skouteris he explains, what lies behind the stands by stones, which are scattered in the abstract space. «This is very orthologismena placed stones, with different thicknesses, heights and positions in order to create a three-dimensional relief, visible only from heights» tells us himself, to move towards solving the puzzle. «Watching from the stands are high, formed to discern the gerakomorfos ancient Egyptian god Thoth. This is a three-dimensional position and watching italics in the sky. Sa say that once waited to be visible by satellite ».

Why are the successors of Alexander the Great, I chose to be buried pile of Greece and the region of Parnitha; «The answer is a single» says the researcher, who continues: «One and only Greeks became pharaoh. This was Alexander the Great. Throughout his path to Asia, followed the steps of Dionysus, but in reverse course. Dionysos came from the word Round (India) to Greece. Alexander arrived there, he ended his campaign and even dead returned. Why is essentially seeking the path of Dionysus »he explains Mr o Skouteris, complementing elements, including bleketai mystique and history.

«The Dionysus was the son of Semelis and Zeus. The Semeli was the daughter of Kadmos, founder of Thebes. Therefore, as Dionysus who identified with this, Mike, the best way was to be buried in Greece as king of the Greeks, but also near Thebes as the son of Zeus, respectively. Semelis and son of Zeus, Dionysus. The son of Zeus and the Olympics, Alexander »he said.

The istoriodifis, says that something important must be hidden beneath the artificial hill, which formed on the relief Thoth, the Egyptian goddess. «Obviously it can not hiding something under the 120 acres anaglyfis image, which is a message of ancient times to the future. In those which could be visible from high above the relief picture, what it symbolizes and what mainly sweep under the », highlighting significance.

He has informed the archaeological service for his research, delivering all relevant material and, of course, the aerial photographs.

The theory of Mr. Skouteri waiting for the archaeologists to confirm or to diapsefsoun and to put in the archives. He says with passion, sure, that Alexander the Great, even dead, he returned to Greece

To conclude this text, late in the afternoon of 13 June, my eye fell on a comment blog taxalia of Thessaloniki, said: «And the flood of news, do not forget a landmark date in world history. Sa today at 13-6-323 BC, died maximum of Greeks, Alexander the Great, the Macedonian at the age of 33 years ». Coincidence;…

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што сакат да кажат грците? Го нашле гробот на Александар?
Се гледа колку се очајни... сега и да го најдат човек неможе да им верува.
Поз.

@cool@

Η Μακεδονία δεν είναι Ελληνική
Член од
2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што сакат да кажат грците? Го нашле гробот на Александар?
Се гледа колку се очајни... сега и да го најдат човек неможе да им верува.
Поз.
Дали некаде имаат објавено фотографии од тоа?

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
НЕМА!!! Си играт мајтап со нашите нерви.

@cool@

Член од
2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Александaр Македонски. Руски ксилограф првa половинa XVIII век

Toxic Boy

I'M MACEDONIAN!
Член од
27 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
незнам грциве со запнале дека александар македонски е грцки кога веке е докажано дека александар е македонец. туку нашава држава не прави ништо. треба да направиве споменик, па да си направиме знаме (грците веке си имаат направено со неговиот лик), па да направиме музеј и уште 300 други работи, а не да чекаме грчките фашисти да ни ја земат историјата.
ние сме си криви што сеа ни прават проблеми околу идентитетот.

Член од
31 јули 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
" нашиот војсководец" !? :uvo:
Кажи ни ја суштината на твојот пост, што те буни? што не ти е јасно? и да... ЧУКНИ СЕ ВО ГЛА...повеќепати...

А Македонија, земјата на НАШИОТ овај мојот и на МАКЕДОНСКИОТ народ, мож ти е болка, во никој случај судбина...

@cool@

Член од
2 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-24455

Alexander the Great New Research: Are His Mummified Remains in Gortynia-Arkadia, Greece? Conducted by Greek-American of the Tri-State Area. Featured on CNN and CNN International.

Dear Mr. Paul Kotrotsios,

My name is Christos A. Mergoupis, and I am writing to HELLENIC NEWS OF AMERICA, because of some very important news. I am a 22 year old, first generation Greek-American living in New Jersey, who has double majored in Criminal Justice Science and Classical Languages and Literatures, with a minor in Classical Civilization. As a student of the Classics and admirer of Hellenic archaeology for many years, I have done extensive research and formed an interesting theory (with much conclusive evidence) on where the final resting place of Alexander the Great�s remains could possibly be located. After many months of research and analysis, I have come to conclude that his mummified remains may in fact be located in Gortynia-Arkadia of the Peloponnesos in Greece. Furthermore, my research was also first mentioned on CNN International on Tuesday, May 13, 2008.

When I was visiting various monasteries of the Peloponnesos a few months
ago, I came upon a very old Byzantine Orthodox Christian icon on July 16,
2007. The icon is calligraphed upon the wall of the mountainside in which the monastery of St. John the Prodromos is safely lodged into. It uniquely depicts Great Alexander dead and in his mummified form. Even though there are a few versions of this portrayal, this particular icon, as far as I have analyzed, depicts Alexander in his “mummified state”, and “not” in a skeletal form. Could it be possible? A Byzantine icon depicting a dead pagan, who was revered as a great king and demi-god? This icon led me to many other interesting facts, which I have included in my research and they make for a very good argument for Great Alexander�s mummified remains to be located in Gortynia-Arkadia.

The evidence that I have found is very important and valid, and is worth mentioning to the Greek-American community, as well as the Greek Diaspora. Also, with the help of HELLENIC NEWS, I strongly believe that this information could be better acknowledged for all Philhellenes and avid admirers of ancient history. Thank you for your time and feel free to contact me regarding this information.

***For more information, click on these links below, which featured my video journal/documentary on the research that I have done on CNN International and CNN.Com.

Link 1: CNN International�s “iReport For CNN” program which first featured my Alexander the Great research/video journal on Tuesday, May 13, 2008. My segment is at the 6 minute mark of the acclaimed program.
www.cnn.com/video/#/video/ireports/2008/05/16/ireport.for.cnn.a.myanmar.cnn

Link 2: Alexander the Great New Research-Are His Mummified Remains in Gortynia-Arkadia, Greece? Full Descriptive Video Journal iReport (11 min, 45 secs).
www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-24455

Link 3: Alexander the Great Discovery Written iReport with images, which first caught CNN�s attention to vett my story and research, and show it on CNN International.
www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-2018

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Па чекај каде е Гортинија?
Хахах можеби малце му се смешани поимите... тој вика дека е на Пелопонез... (што е можно подалеку од Македонија... :D

Гортинија може, но не таа од Пелопонез. ;)
Зборува за пелазгите леле...

Зборува дека... „Александар во своите последни часови, им дал на сите до знаење дека сака да биде закопан во земјата каде што неговиот татко почива“
Типот заборавил дека Филип е од Македонија и колку да е горд на својата денешна „обединета Грција“, во тоа време Хелените не биле обединети (а да не забравиме дека македонците не биле хелени) и дека Аркадија била како друга земја за Атина и за Спарта, па така и да Македонците биле Грци(како да не) тогаш сепак тој неможе под тие услови да биде закопан во Аркадија, кога Аркадија е туѓа земја.

Типот има проблеми... политика пред историја.

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Аха демек... мислел дека татко му бил Зевс... според него Грк... додека предходно зборува за пелазгите... ЛоЛ епа сега чиј е Зевс... Грчки или Пелазгиски?

Градот се викал АциПолус...

karan

бивш поет, плукач, вљубеник во слободата
Член од
31 мај 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Па чекај каде е Гортинија?
Хахах можеби малце му се смешани поимите... тој вика дека е на Пелопонез... (што е можно подалеку од Македонија... :D

Гортинија може, но не таа од Пелопонез. ;)
Зборува за пелазгите леле...

Зборува дека... „Александар во своите последни часови, им дал на сите до знаење дека сака да биде закопан во земјата каде што неговиот татко почива“
Мислам дека при ископувањата на Вардарски Рид пред 3,4,5 или незнам колку години се излезе со претпоставка дека една од населбите може да е Гортинија.
Можеби сум грешка, но мислам дека така беше.
А археолозите се разбира се воделе од записи кои потврдуваат дека во тој регион постоела македонска населба со такво има.

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мислам дека при ископувањата на Вардарски Рид пред 3,4,5 или незнам колку години се излезе со претпоставка дека една од населбите може да е Гортинија.
Можеби сум грешка, но мислам дека така беше.
А археолозите се разбира се воделе од записи кои потврдуваат дека во тој регион постоела македонска населба со такво има.
Па баш за таа населба викам... сега мислам дека не се знае точно, но се предпоставува...
Можеби Александар е закопан на пелопонез, но ако е така, тогаш човекот навистина бил забеган по тоа дека татко му бил Зевз. Тоа нема да докаже дека е Грк, но би значело дека Аце Наш Голем Маш бил малку дрмнат.

Овој симбол, според изворите на окултизмот, нешто подоцна го признава и самиот Хитлер. Тоа ја покажува и Хермесовата порака:
"Како е горе, така е и доле".
„Оче наш кој си на небесата...
...како на небото, така и на земјата...“ :helou:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom