Пресвртница за Украина

Дали ја оправдувате воената агресија на Русија над Украина?

• Вкупно гласачи
Член од
16 октомври 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
така е баки путин да сака украина ќе ја реши за 5 минути ама му одговара увоз на лимени сандаци и затоа ја влечка работава
сето е тоа дел од еден мастер план кој никој сем јамајка не го разбира
За секој Русин по 7 Украинци минимум гинат. И после види си кој е ,,производителот" на лимени сандаци.

Член од
16 октомври 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
тревога вмровски хумор
не заборавајте сите да се напиете јод :icon_lol:
Ете вие северџаните ако некој не е со вас, веднаш го окарактеризирате како вмро. Онаа реторика на Западот ја користите: ,,ако не си со нас, тогаш си против нас" (па макар и неутрален да си). :kuracc:
Тенеќе и Зеленски: скоро сите дронови се соборени.
Да ама од електричната инфраструктура се соборени.
:kuracc::kuracc::kuracc::kuracc::kuracc::kuracc::kuracc:

Член од
29 јуни 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
така е баки путин да сака украина ќе ја реши за 5 минути ама му одговара увоз на лимени сандаци и затоа ја влечка работава
сето е тоа дел од еден мастер план кој никој сем јамајка не го разбира
сега ти стварно се сомневаш во Путин гледам. Муабетов ти е левел тенеќе, или у други зборови третооделенски муабет.

Член од
30 август 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/3039
I fully support Evgeny Viktorovich.
Dear BROTHER Prigozhin is a born warrior, his fighters are real professionals and patriots of Russia, fearless, stubborn, courageous. These are really valuable combat units. Therefore, it is necessary to pay close attention to the assessment of just such people, to listen, to draw conclusions. They already know exactly what is right in war and what is not.

As for Colonel General Lapin, for the past few days I have been trying to establish contact with him through my commanders of special forces. But my guys can't find it. Shouldn't the commander be in his place and in touch with his colleagues? And all because I want to talk to him about the recent breakthrough of the enemy in the area of \u200b\u200bthe defense line of the settlements of Terny, Torskoye and Yampolovka, which 5 armored personnel carriers and 50 neo-Nazis crossed without a fight and where Lapin was responsible. As a result, in order to help stop the advance of the enemy in his area, it was decided to remove the city of Rubizhnoye from the defense and transfer one reinforced battalion and one company.

For a whole day, the forces deployed there could not find Lapin's fighters. We had to defend ourselves and then successfully move forward. At the same time, all these days, Internet resources were only talking about the great feats of the Central Military District under the leadership of Lapin, with whom no one could even get in touch. As a result, the demoralized fighters abandoned by him without communication, food and ammunition ended up in the settlement. Rubezhnoye, Kremennaya, from where they are still caught and returned to the front line, but already failed almost to the second line.

The history with the surrender of the Red Liman defense line is repeated. One to one. And so far we have avoided the tragedy in this sector only due to the correct deployment of forces on the second echelon of the defense line. Now Lapin is behind the defense of Svatovo and Makeevka.

I ask myself questions: no one cares how Lapin got a star for the capture of Lisichansk, in which he was not even there? No one is interested in how he managed to pass the Red Estuary and why there was no check? Nobody cares how he managed to open a gap for the enemy and why there was no check again?
Does anyone care where he is now? Nobody cares who covers him so well?

Something needs to be done about this before we lose the guys and recaptured villages. As Yevgeny Viktorovich correctly noted, tactical and personnel changes are needed. Now, not tomorrow.

Here is the information I have. If someone thinks that I am wrong or has other information, let him get in touch with me.
Чак и Рамазан Козоебачов нешто забелешки има само во кајгана подморницата абер се нема :icon_lol:
иначе распалил тиктокерот наводно пак против Лапин :icon_lol:

Член од
16 октомври 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
2wcjfu9kky351.png
За Еди Путин е диктатор, а овој очигледно не е. :kuracc: Еди, се клањаш ли на овој секоја вечер пред спиење?

Член од
30 август 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
‼A new strange scandal begins on the Web:
"Dear Ramzan Akhmatovich cannot find Commander Lapin.
In fact, it is very easy to do. Even we, ordinary bloggers, were able to find the Colonel General without having any connections. The only thing is that you need to take personal protective equipment with you , where Lapin is located, Himarsy regularly fly in, and we had to pull off a whole special operation in order to get to the commander.", - responded to the new post of the head of Chechnya, a well-known veteran of military operations in the Donbass and Syria, the host of the Reverse Side of the Medal channel. The
photo was taken a few weeks ago on the Svatov-Kremensk front.
t.me/RVvoenkor
Па сега блогериве му пуцаат пенали на Козоебачот, што е ова кавги во царството на другарството а? :icon_lol: Нели таман оди работава :icon_lol:

Член од
15 февруари 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
До подржувачите на левите, да се потсетиме што точно подржувате...ништо не е случаjно.
(Постирам целосна слика за да може да се видат сите детали jасно)

Прегледај го приврзокот 349498

Интересно е да ги прочитате коментарите во видеото.
А за ова што викаш? :)

1662022343300018.jpg

Член од
30 август 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
За Еди Путин е диктатор, а овој очигледно не е. :kuracc: Еди, се клањаш ли на овој секоја вечер пред спиење?
дарко холмс страјкс аген
признај се измачи месец два да го најдеш кој е :icon_lol:

Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не знам дали е вистина ова дека Си пред некоја недела на конгресот рекол дека светот до 2035 ќе биде Биполарен :D

In February China said there was a need to establish a multipolar world order. During Xi's coronation ceremony 2 weeks ago they said the world order needs to be bipolar by 2035.

Се знае каде е местото на Русија :pos:

Член од
16 ноември 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Што да кажам...веруваj ми, многу работи сум напишал за нив.
Можеш да ги прочиташ моите коментари во темите "Бугарското влијание и окупација на Македонија" и "Политиките на Бугарија кон Македонија".

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom