Пресвртница за Украина

Дали ја оправдувате воената агресија на Русија над Украина?

• Вкупно гласачи
M

Mario Gómez

Гостин
Toj prvo neka ne ja priznae Zlatna zora, pa posle neka gleda nadvor. Ukraina za nacizam na Grcka moze voda da i nosi.

Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ima tolku nelogicnosti vo obidot da se povrzat prozapadnite konspiracii:

1. Dobile Medal na 18 August zatoa sto zaginale "just days before" vo Septemvri i Oktomvri ?
2. Their burials were kept in secret =/= The circumstances of the death are designated as "state secret" ... and here is a scan of official confirmation by Chief Military Prosecutor's Office of Russia about that?
Just how bizarre is this information? :facepalm:

Mislam deka vekje ednas se soglasivme dekamedalot Suvorov go dobija za brzoto zazemanje na Krim, toa edinstveno dava logika. Druga opcija e za vreme na konfliktot so Gruzija.
Војници од десантната единица гинат во периодот јули-септември 2014 г. На 18 август добиваат медал за борба на ниво на дивизија, а не индивидуално. И пред медалот и после имаат жртви и точно се знае кога загинале (надгробни плочи, фамилии).

Во септември пратеник од Псаков праќа писмо до военото обвинителство со цел разјаснување на околностите околку смртта на 12 војници од неговиот регион.

Еве го писмото.

А тоа во претходниот пост беше одговорот кој е објавен на неговата страна.

Последно уредено:

jamajka

mode: Calm
Член од
28 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Војници од десантната единица гинат во периодот јули-септември 2014 г. На 18 август добиваат медал за борба на ниво на дивизија, а не индивидуално. И пред медалот и после имаат жртви и точно се знае кога загинале (надгробни плочи, фамилии).

Во септември пратеник од Псаков праќа писмо до военото обвинителство со цел разјаснување на околностите околку смртта на 12 војници од неговиот регион.

Еве го писмото.

А тоа во претходниот пост беше одговорот кој е објавен на неговата страна.

Бирај содржина каква сакаш и јас ќе ти средам било каков документ со овие истите потписи. Сакаш црно бело, сакаш во боја, да изгледа згужвано, превиткано да изгледа ископирано со лош копир.... Како сакаш.

Цената не би требало да е повеќе од 300 евра. За 1 недела е готово. Само текстот и дизајнот на документот мора да го спремиш ти во Word или PDF формат.

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Претеруваш @jamajka Никој не бара врвно фалсификаторство само за да го постира на нет. Пошто зомбијата се ќе проголтаат, па макар и на рака да е напишано и потпишано со „Ваш Путин„... ;)

Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Бирај содржина каква сакаш и јас ќе ти средам било каков документ со овие истите потписи. Сакаш црно бело, сакаш во боја, да изгледа згужвано, превиткано да изгледа ископирано со лош копир.... Како сакаш.

Цената не би требало да е повеќе од 300 евра. За 1 недела е готово. Само текстот и дизајнот на документот мора да го спремиш ти во Word или PDF формат.
Документи се превземени од официјалната веб страна на Кремљ, страната на руски пратеник и се потврдени од руската влада.

http://kremlin.ru/acts/46469

http://lev-shlosberg.livejournal.com/843485.html

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Toj prvo neka ne ja priznae Zlatna zora, pa posle neka gleda nadvor. Ukraina za nacizam na Grcka moze voda da i nosi.
Златна Зора победи на изборите во Грција... или направија грчки Мајдан? :)

Не велам да имаме некакви заблуди за грчките власти (хехе колку се смешни нашиве медиуми кога „анализираат„ колку шанси има сега да се реши „спорот со името„). Но интересно е да се види колку од предизборната реторика ќе исполнат.

Пази, никако не е сеедно тоа што еден премиер на ЕУ членка рекол дека власта во Украина е неуставна и нелегална. Освен тоа пази овде во манифестот што се се наведува:
http://www.greanvillepost.com/2012/05/27/the-european-situation-syrizas-program/
- Closure of all foreign bases in Greece and withdrawal from NATO.

- Withdrawal of Greek troops from Afghanistan and the Balkans. No Greek - soldiers beyond our own borders.

- Abolition of military cooperation with Israel. Support for creation of a Palestinian State within the 1967 borders

Ѓорче 1932

тој сум...
Член од
17 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
не знам дали е пишано наназад,украинците почнале со пукање кон своите војници кои одбивале наредби и не сакале да се борат.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Член од
4 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
не знам дали е пишано наназад,украинците почнале со пукање кон своите војници кои одбивале наредби и не сакале да се борат.

И има докази за вакви глупи тврдења?
Или секакви измислици ќе пишуваме по темава?

Член од
3 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Свежо интересно видео од ноќеска, борбите во Углегорск.
Бунтовниците за само еден ден влегоа и го завзедоа градот.

Создавањето на котелот околу Дебалцево е веќе неизбежен. Во него заробени ќе останат најмалку 5.000 украински војници.

Ѓорче 1932

тој сум...
Член од
17 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
4 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
http://www.pravda.rs/2015/01/30/potvrdjeno-da-ukrajinci-pucaju-po-svojim-vojnicima-koji-beze-iz-borbi/

ама ништо не значи ова за вас,пошо е руска пропаганда.еве не знам ;)

СпутникЊуз прегрнати со СајберБеркут. Ептен веродостојни извори.
Вакви измислици да веруваш е очајно дури и за српска и македонска јавност.

Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Заробен сепаратист во реонот на Дебалцево. Руски државјанин од Ставропол.

Detainee: Gajinin Ruslan Jupalayevich (Гаджинин Руслан Жупалаевич), 1973 year of birth, born on 10th of February. I come from Russian Federation. Stavropol region, village Levokumskoye, Levokumsky district.

Detainee: In the beginning of December I arrived to the Rostov region, city of Rostov. Visited my friend. Once we were drunk and drove the vehicle. We were detained by the Rostov Police. After that I've been put under arrest. Having spent there 10-12 days we were called up by the Major [rank] and offered me and several other men to "help in the military action", as he said, to "wash the tanks of the grease and to fix the tracks", then our cases would be closed.

Interrogator: Who has the Major being representing?

Detainee: It was a Rostov police, as I understood.

Detainee: Our passports were taken from us in Rostov. And were returned to us upon arrival to Donetsk, before being transported to Ukraine.

Interrogator: Who did return them to you?

Detainee: The man that took us. Cossack.

Interrogator: How many people agreed to "wash the tanks" along with you?

Detainee: I know three of them. And there were 22 men in total in the vehicle, together with us.

Interrogator: Were they also offered to go and repair the vehicles?

Detainee: Yes, all the same.

Interrogator: In the same manner as to you?

Detainee: Yes.

Interrogator: Were they facing choice between prison or going ...?

Detainee: Well, I've been talking to three men out of all of this company. Yes, they were taken from the temporary holding cells.

Interrogator: Fine, how were you delivered from Rostov to Donetsk (Russian Federation)?

Detainee: On the Gaz-66. Three soldiers and one Cossack. There was a man from the side of Ukraine. We were handed to him and he brought us to the Krasnyi Luch town.

Interrogator: Where and how did you cross the border with Ukraine?

Detainee: In the Russian Federation there is a town of Donetsk, right next to the border. We got our passports back and they checked them.

Interrogator: And who exactly did that?

Detainee: From the side of Russia. Border guards.

Interrogator: So they did have no objections regarding anything?

Detainee: No, they put us in the computer, according to the procedure.

Detainee: In UAZ-vehicle we were taken to Krasny Luch. Approaching the town in about 100 meters, to the left side there is a mine with a separated area. Early in the morning as we woke up we saw that the territory is filled with tanks.

Interrogator: Can you say now, what kind of tanks those were, where did they come from?

Detainee: Of course. They came from Russia, T-64-a and -b. And T-72.

Interrogator: How many of them were there?

Detainee: T-64-a and -b - about half-to-half each, about 28-30 pieces.

Detainee: ... that these tanks stand in Donetsk on the military base. That they were brought from there from conservation.

Interrogator: Russian Donetsk?

Detainee: Yes. ... We needed to wash them of the grease, as they were covered in it.

Interrogator: Who were your commanders on the territory of Ukraine? Commanders of your platoon, of your company?

Detainee: Names were covered up very carefully, but the code-name of the battalion commander was "Bee".

Detainee: Those who signed the contract to serve in the battalion received $360 per month.

Interrogator: Did you see those contracts?

Detainee: Yes, they were stacked in front of us.

Detainee: On 24th of January we were lined up and told that the column of 12 tanks has to move to Bryanka. We moved there at night and arrived to this place [pointing at the map @4:37]

Interrogator: Were the tanks in full battle-readiness?

Detainee: Yes.

Interrogator: How were you detained by the Ukrianian Military?

Detainee: My tank was hit... There was an order from our CO to cut ... for a maneuver ... to get to the field, move another 400 meters and turn the tanks to the right side, there was a hill from the left side ... I executed the maneuver and my tank was hit. And such kind of battle in a clear field, I could not even imagine that something like this is possible here.

Detainee: I returned conscious when everything got almost silent.

Interrogator: Ruslan, did the Ukrainian military treat you in humane manner?

Detainee: Yes, I can ensure you in this, even there, during the ongoing battle, when I was pulled out I was treated as a Prisoner of War.

Interrogator: One more question. If you were offered by the representatives of the Rostov police such choice - prison term or going to Ukraine - what would you choose?

Detainee: Hm... I would probably choose two such terms. Although I was facing 1.5-2 years.

Interrogator: What could you advise to men in situation similar to yours, or those believing in some ideals are going to Ukraine together with weapons?

Detainee: First of all - not to watch russian TV, and under any circumstances - not to cross the border with Ukraine. Because the longer you watch this all, the more you understand that this all is some kind of a fog. This is all wrong.

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Муабетот од порано, за фракингот во Украина почнува да се остварува... барем во најава. Изгледа дека сегашната украинска власт ги неспретно ги обесхрабрува инвестициите, заради огромните даноци што почна да ги уведува.

Тоа можеби не е добро од економски аспект, но одлично е од еколошкиот (аспект). Дупло добра вест, наводно Chevron се повлекува од понатамошни инвестиции во фракинг на шкрилци во Украина.
Подетално:
http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Lies-And-Deception-In-Ukraines-Energy-Sector.html
The Ukrainian government has repeatedly claimed it is doing its best to improve the oil and gas investment climate, but official statements are the opposite of the reality, as Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk is leading the great deception.

According to Prime Minister Yatseniuk, Ukraine has taken a number of important steps to reform the energy sector, and has even achieved success in the formidable fight against rampant corruption, as well as signed open and transparent contracts for purchase of the natural gas from EU member states. Now he claims Ukraine is looking forward to Western companies' investment in Ukraine's gas transportation system.

"I would like to point out where we have succeeded: we have succeeded in overcoming corruption in the energy sector. Billions of dollars, which previously used to flow into the pockets of Ukrainian oligarchs, are now being brought out of the shadows. At present, Ukraine purchases gas under transparent and open contracts with European companies," Yatseniuk recently told a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin.

Even the President has made misguided and naïve statements this past week in Davos, declaring that “…Ukraine will build new ways for receiving Norwegian gas and gas from Europe, and Ukraine will also produce shale gas."

The stark reality is that these official statements are in no way reflected by government action, and the gas market players in Ukraine recognize the deception as does the energy industry as a whole.

The real story is that while gas has been received from Norway in reverse flows, Ukraine’s current energy strategy, taxation and fiscal regime has forced Ukraine’s current producers of oil and gas to stop drilling new wells and curtail production.

The development of Ukraine’s potential shale gas is even further afield with Chevron announcing its departure from Ukraine and only Cub Energy remaining in the country as an operator with both technical and local expertise in developing the shale. Even if shale can be developed in Ukraine it will be extremely challenging given the highly service-oriented logistical train, which does not presently exist in Ukraine.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom