Интересни статии

statusQuO

Модератор
Член од
18 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-unreal-shut-up-and-eat-your-q1-bread--966552/1/20

[UNREAL] SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR Q1 BREAD!!!

In my country, the level of respect for newbie development had reached its zenith.

It had been a common saying that we even had to polish newbie's shoes, make delivery for him (if not raining bread and butter from the sky that admin had to change their rules), and most profoundly teach them a good lesson (not hitting them per se but getting hit by a barrage of absurd to Zen-like questions).

So, one day, I saw this pair of mentor and newbie was waiting of their break fast time (nearly 00.00 time). They are both really really hungry. The mentor was hungry for bread and steak, while the newbie was hungry for knowledge and attention.

So, by the time the clocked clicked to 00.01, the newbie kept nagging his mentor with torrents of questions. Now, this mentor finally lit his fuse and roared, "SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR Q1 BREAD!!"

Now.... Now... If you see those pair in my country, you will be flayed and whipped and creamed with salt and honey, swarmed with bee and other Qing-dynasty punishment.

But for me, I find it hard not to sympathize with the mentor.

You see, sometimes really annoying and nagging newbie (if existent) needs to be taught to know their place.

I will tell you my own story with a naggy newbie.

This newbie was awesome, brilliant. He was like a sponge, he could hold off knowledge 5 times his body mass and experience points. But he kept pestering me with questions, which because I am a sort of newbie minister I have to answer politely.

He asked me, "Why do Indonesia go to war against USA?"

I answered curtly, "Because they are enemy!"

"Why are they enemy?" He asked me with his round round bambi eyes.

"Because they allied with Fortis and Eden and had tried to harm our country several times in the past!" I mentioned French Toast, Portugal Invasion, Mexico War, blah blah.

"Why do USA attack those country?"

"Well... frankly, I don't know. Maybe for fun, or for economic reason... Or maybe because they are bored..."

"Why are they bored?"

I am starting to get annoyed, "Because erep doesn't give so many features... the game mechanics... the political... economical... ideology.... blah blah..."

"Why erep doesn't give so many features?"

"Because they are browser game!"

"Why are browser game has not so many feature?"

"Because they are free to play!"

"Why they are free?"

"Because if they are NOT free, I won't play this game!"

"Why won't you play this game if not free?"

"Because I have no money!"

"Why do you have no money?"

"Because I don't pay attention to my work and school..."

"Why don't you pay attentuon to your work and school?"

"Because... Because I have no life... I am a net-addict... I wish I could turn back time before I know this game..."

"Why do you have no life?"

"....." I couldn't answer that. Frankly it was the God-She-Bang Zen question!

A silence brimmed on, till the student seemed to dart his attention back, passing the Satori moment ignoramusly, while I struggled inside out, outside in with my pain and belief and erep....

"Why do you say you are not sure why USA attack those countries?"

"SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR Q1 BREAD!!"

---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------
Yeah, that does it. And I sympathize with all the mentors and newbies around the world for their patience in learning eRepublik.

You can really get so much fun and so much life and death here.

Ah... Zen...

Член од
26 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Прашав од кој сајт ги вадиш информацииве, сигурно не си ги нашол готови напишано.
imase gotovo napisano za site drzavi i ja samo go kopirav u vord i posle go editirav deka ne bese na cist angliski i go objaviv a stranicata ne ja znam barav nesto na gugl erepublik statistics i mi se najdoa i neznam sigurno kaj bese vlagav tamu i najdov baraj i ti moze ke najdes

А

Ајсшутер

Гостин
Proverete go ovoj moj vtro artikal za statistika sega e za hrvatska i ne zaboravajte da vote i sub i bi ve zamolil ova da go stavite vo shoot
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/croatia-stats--972707/1/20
Не е убаво вака да користиш крадени артикли само некои бројки си ги сменил друго се исто.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/nation-stats-croatia-vs-serbia--967514/1/20

Член од
26 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не е убаво вака да користиш крадени артикли само некои бројки си ги сменил друго се исто.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/nation-stats-croatia-vs-serbia--967514/1/20
nemam nisto ukradeno kako sto mozes da vidis deka ova e drug den drugi leveli istoto i eden grk go vikasa no ne mi e ukradeno duku go najdov na internet pisite na google eRepublik statistics i ke vi se najdat polno raboti nemam nisto ukradeno osven ako ima ukradeno toj od kogo imam ja prepisano a toa bese edna stranica

А

Ајсшутер

Гостин
nemam nisto ukradeno kako sto mozes da vidis deka ova e drug den drugi leveli istoto i eden grk go vikasa no ne mi e ukradeno duku go najdov na internet pisite na google eRepublik statistics i ke vi se najdat polno raboti nemam nisto ukradeno osven ako ima ukradeno toj od kogo imam ja prepisano a toa bese edna stranica
Не сме од вчера вакви спремни информации неможат да се најдат мора да ги составуваш а твоите само се копирани друг ги пишувал, си правел мали измени али сепак се познава дека е копирано од друг поточно http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/tall-niki-news-197352/1 сега имаш за Хрватска (има и он), имаш Турција (има и он пред тебе) наредни осеќам дека ќе бидат Романија, Франција, Унгарија.

И гледам си напишал дека денешни се статистикиве да не ги ажурираат од кај што ги најде или ти куцаше повеќе демек се променило нешто, се познава барем немора нас да не лажеш, како во два дена никој во Хрватска не доби хард воркер :kesa:

Ivan Makedonski

Самопрогласен патриот
Член од
19 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не сме од вчера вакви спремни информации неможат да се најдат мора да ги составуваш а твоите само се копирани друг ги пишувал, си правел мали измени али сепак се познава дека е копирано од друг поточно http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/tall-niki-news-197352/1 сега имаш за Хрватска (има и он), имаш Турција (има и он пред тебе) наредни осеќам дека ќе бидат Романија, Франција, Унгарија.

И гледам си напишал дека денешни се статистикиве да не ги ажурираат од кај што ги најде или ти куцаше повеќе демек се променило нешто, се познава барем немора нас да не лажеш, како во два дена никој во Хрватска не доби хард воркер :kesa:
:pos::pos::pos: абре мартине го усрами човекот...драгон не е битно од кај што како си ги нашол само пиши да ставиме воут и крај немој да ни шиткаш само филозофии...:smir:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom