Фан Клуб: Албанија

Tоni

ILLYRIAN
Член од
26 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Изгубивте и тоа последна минута гол примивте ако добро се сеќавам.Разочарување имаше во кладилницата во Струга ама тоа е фудбал.Иначе понекогаш ја следам репрезентацијата на Албанија и морам да кажам дека многу ми се допаѓа борбеноста и инаетот на играчите што е за секоја пофалба.Ама и Албанија како нас со слаби репрезентации заебава...
Pa verojatno sum zaboravil zatoa sto vo posledna minuta izgubivme :)

A istoto se sluci i doma so Hollandija..0-0 cel natprevar,vo poslednite 5 minuti Cana dobiva crven karton,i vednas pagja gol,V.Nisterlooy strelec!

Член од
15 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ама дома со холандија колку што се сеќаваам имаше една голема неправда,он Мелчот или како се викаше постигна автогол со глава ама судијата рече дека не е гол,ништо не разбрав од таја утакмица плус они Холанѓаните дадоја гол во последната минута(88 мин мислам дека беше) :*

Член од
27 ноември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Tifozat Kuq e Zi se edna od najakite tifo grupi vo Balkan da ne kazem naj jakite idat po sekoja utakmica
Me iznasmea da si ibes vekot:):):)
Aj daj malku poveke informacii za grupava? Od koi navivacki grupi e sostavena. Dali vie i sverceri idete so niv. Ustvari vas ne ve gledam, znam sverceri ne sedat so ovie na ista tribina:toe:

Член од
15 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Неколку акции против Португалија,добивате шанса да ги гледате квалитети на голманот Беќај:smir:

Tоni

ILLYRIAN
Член од
26 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Aj daj malku poveke informacii za grupava? Od koi navivacki grupi e sostavena. Dali vie i sverceri idete so niv. Ustvari vas ne ve gledam, znam sverceri ne sedat so ovie na ista tribina:toe:
Nie odime isto taka i Shvercerite...no tie koga doagjat na natprevari na Albanija doagjaat pod imeto Dardanet!

Porano se odese na sekoj natprevar...no sega ne odime na sekoj natprevar....sigurno si videl deka nasiot transparent cesto stoese na Qemal Stafa!

i ete ne i nas i Svercerite(DARDANET)

Член од
15 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Тој погоре сакаше да каже дека навивачката група се состои од сите албански членови којшто се во европа па и надвор од неа,другите навивачки групи се Дарданет-Скопје инаку таканаречените Шверцери:smir: Порано активни биле и Балистите, додека од албанија идат Фанатикос од Тирана,Плисат од Приштина и неколку други групи

AL.

Член од
22 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еј да не знае некој каде е роден Цана ?

Tоni

ILLYRIAN
Член од
26 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
i grupata Tifozat Kuq e Zi e sostavena od site albanski navivacki grupi!

Ete da ti nabrojam nekoi:Ballistet,Dardanet(Shvercerat),Plisat,Fikshat,Arpagjikt,Sokolat,Shqiponjat,Torcida i uste drugi no ovie se najaktivni grupi...porano doagjaa i Ilirite od Kumanovo no otkako nivniot klub Bashkimi se rasturi ne znam dali doagjaat organizirano!

Член од
27 ноември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Nie odime isto taka i Shvercerite...no tie koga doagjat na natprevari na Albanija doagjaat pod imeto Dardanet!
Na poslednite dva meca sto gi gledav vas ne ve vidov mislam so sopstveno zname. Sverceri sedea na drugata tribina i imaa svoi znaminja, shkup, svercerat, fanatics i toj sto e so keceto:toe:
Zatoa te prasav dali i oni se vo taa obedinetata grupa ili ne???

Член од
15 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Lorik Cana

Lorik Cana (born 27 July 1983) is an Albanianfootballer. A defensive midfielder, he plays for Sunderland and the Albania national football team. He holds Albanian, French and Swiss citizenship.He carved his reputation as a strong, tenacious tackler and a leader on the field during his stint in France.

Early life

Born in Pristina, SFR Yugoslavia, Cana left as a young child to escape the war, ending up in Switzerland. His father, Agim Cana, is a former player, and was once a very famous Yugoslav footballer who was part of the so-called "Golden Generation" of KF Prishtina during the 1980s. His father's experiences in football inspired Lorik to follow in his footsteps. As a young boy, he joined Lausanne in Switzerland. He then worked through the ranks, making a big impression despite only being a youth team player. He played at Lausanne Sports until the year 2000 when he was spotted and signed by the French giants, Paris Saint-Germain. Now is captain of Sunderland Football Club

Club career

After joining Paris Saint-Germain he spent three years working through the ranks of the French club, attracting strong interest from big clubs like Arsenal FC, but his visa would not allow him to go for trials at the North London club. Lorik finally broke into the first team of Paris Saint-Germain in 2003 and quickly became one of their main players. During the 2003-2004 season he played 32 games and scored one goal, as the team won the Coupe de France and finished second in the French Division 1 league, proving to be one of the most successful seasons of his career so far. This success was repeated the next season when he also played 32 games for the Paris team and scored one goal. However, at the beginning of the 2005-2006 season, there was a change of coach at Paris Saint-Germain and Lorik fell out of favour. This prompted him to move to the south of France to join the most successful club in French history, Olympique de Marseille. Since joining Olympique de Marseille, he has cemented his place in the starting eleven, and scored the winning goal in the first match between his new club (Olympique de Marseille) and his former club (Paris Saint-Germain). He has also been team captain since the departure of the former captain Habib Beye to Newcastle United during the summer of 2007.
Cana joined Sunderland on a four-year contract for a fee of over £5 million on 24 July 2009.He was soon handed the team's captaincy by manager Steve Bruce,although Bruce later stated a captain had yet to be appointed.[On 15 August Cana made his league debut for Sunderland and contributed with an impressive performance in a 1–0 win over Bolton Wanderers. He has also enjoyed Man Of The Match performances over Chelsea and Blackburn Rovers, becoming a fans favourite already at the club.He was appointed as Sunderland's captain for the 2009–10 season on 3 September

International career

Lorik Cana was eligible to play for either Switzerland, Albania or France as he has all three passports, although out of these three he chose Albania. Cana has been involved with the Albania national football team since early 2003, after receiving a call-up by the federation. He accepted the invitation and by 11 June he had already made his international debut at the age of just 19. On 12 September 2007, he was sent off by referee Mike Riley in the 87th minute of Albania's home game against the Netherlands national football team after clashing with Wesley Sneijder and Ruud van Nistelrooy. Since his first call-up to the team he has made 36 appearances and scored 1 goal for Albania.

Honours

Tоni

ILLYRIAN
Член од
26 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Na poslednite dva meca sto gi gledav vas ne ve vidov mislam so sopstveno zname. Sverceri sedea na drugata tribina i imaa svoi znaminja, shkup, svercerat, fanatics i toj sto e so keceto:toe:
Zatoa te prasav dali i oni se vo taa obedinetata grupa ili ne???
Poslednite 2 natprevara ne sme odele vaka organizirano...imaa sto odea vaka privatno organizirani.

Pa kolku sto znam jas i tie se vo taa obedineta grupa no ako nesto se odelile togas jas ne znam,podobro niv da gi prasas??

Еј да не знае некој каде е роден Цана ?
Cana e roden vo Kosovo!

AL.

Член од
22 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Tifozat Kuq e Zi (English: Red and Black Fans, also known as the Albania National Football Team Supporters Club) is a non-profit football supporters' association for the Albania national football team and various national team sportive activities. It was founded on December 25, 2003. In cooperation with FSHF, it organises trips for football fans to visit games, and develops and sells merchandise to support itself and fund sporting related projects.
Tifozat Kuq e Zi stands firm in the political view that Albanians should share only one national team and have continuous aspirations to join in one state. In this sense, TKZ is joined by different supporters' associations throughout Albanian-speaking regions mainly in Kosovo (Plisat-Dardanët of Pristina etc.), Republic of Macedonia (Ballistët of Tetovo, Ilirët of Kumanovo, etc.) and in Albania itself.
The ongoing dispute between the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports and the Football Association of Albania has been seen as a political intrusion by FIFA and UEFA, which led to the banning of Albania from international sportive activities. FSHF president Armand Duka is highly unwanted by the TKZ who have numerously asked for his resignation believing he is responsible for internal corruption in the Association.

Член од
15 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Tifozat Kuq e Zi (the Red and Black Fans/Supporters) was formed on (December 25, 2003) by Albanians from all-over Ethnic Albania and the Diaspora to support the Albanian National Football team. We are proud to bring together and unite Albanians, from Ethnic states and territories including, the Republic of Albania, the Republic of Kosova, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Greece in support of those man and women that represent the Albanian National Flag or those that aspire to do so in any sport. We have a strong presence in most European countries and beyond, wherever there is a strong Albanian Diaspora (U.S.A. and Australia). We continually pursue all activities and methods that advance Albanian sport anywhere in the world.

Tifozat Kuq e Zi and its members are independent of any political interference in any form. All of our funds, financial and otherwise abide by this rule as well. We cooperate and remain open to further cooperation with other groups, associations or individuals on issues related to the development of sport in general.

It is worth to note, TKZ is responsible for achieving quite a feat in the worldwide record-breaking display of the Albanian National Flag during the singing of the Albanian National Anthem in the Albania vs. Ukraine game on February 9, 2005.

The flag is large 103.5 x 35 meters and weighs around 360kg. The flag is under the patronage of the Jashari Family, of Prekaz, Republik of Kosova since February 16, 2008 for their ultimate sacrifice and contribution to the Independence of Kosova.

Our motto is “O sa mire me qene shqiptar” which means “It’s good to be an Albanian”. The motto has been adopted in many songs, most prominently in Albanian by Etno Engjujt

and
O Sa Mire Qe Jam Shqiptar by Gezim Nika.

Our history has had its bad moments as well. Our first martyr, Gramoz Palushi (RIP) was killed by Greeks in Greece while he was celebrating the Albania 2 Greece 1 game victory. The game was played in Qemal Stafa National Football Stadium in Tirana, Albania on September 4, 2004, the first game for the FIFA WC2006 qualifications. Greece was fresh European champion and was playing the first tournament qualification game as such. For more, please watch this award-wining documentary by Gledis Bica:

Of course, the “democratic” Greeks enjoyed a different treatment when celebrating in Portugal their victory over the same Portugal.

Член од
27 ноември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Na poslednite tri meca sverceri sedat oddeleno od obedinetata grupa, bez znameto dardanet. Ako ima nekoj sto znae zasto e toa taka neka pise:):)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom