Семинарски, состави, есеи, задачи

Мајло

B I S
Член од
22 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Да не му се наоѓа на некој семинарска или било какви текстови за C++ општо за јазикот негова намена и слично.:smir:

Член од
21 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ЛЕЛЕ ВЕ МОЛАМ АКО ИМАТЕ НЕШТО ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ..МИ ТРЕБА ЕСЕЈ ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ЗА ХОМЕР ЗА СКРЖАВЕЦОТ ЗА ЦАР ЕДИП ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ АХИЛ И ХЕКТОР ИЛИ ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ ЕЛЕНА И АНДРОМАХА ...ШТО И ДА ИМАТЕ ВЕ МООООЛАМ ДА МИ ДАЕТЕ
ФАЛА ОД НАПРЕД:pipi:

DarthMakedon

Македонец
Член од
20 април 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
нешто текст, есеј, семинарска за либерализам

онака како за презентација за либерализмот што било ми треба
ако има некој ваков материјал нека помага
фала :smir:

Член од
21 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
за либеарализмот еве ти неколку линкови:
http://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%...B7%D0%B0%D0%BC

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/protivp...iberalizam.htm
ТЕ МОЛАМ АКО ИМАШ НЕШТО ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ..МИ ТРЕБА ЕСЕЈ ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ЗА ХОМЕР ЗА СКРЖАВЕЦОТ ЗА ЦАР ЕДИП ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ АХИЛ И ХЕКТОР ИЛИ ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ ЕЛЕНА И АНДРОМАХА ЗА ОДИСЕЈА ...ШТО И ДА ИМАШ ТЕ МООООЛАМ ДА МИ ДАЕШ
САМО АКО МОЖЕ ПОБРЗО

DarthMakedon

Македонец
Член од
20 април 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
за либеарализмот еве ти неколку линкови:
http://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%...B7%D0%B0%D0%BC

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/protivp...iberalizam.htm
ТЕ МОЛАМ АКО ИМАШ НЕШТО ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ..МИ ТРЕБА ЕСЕЈ ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ЗА ХОМЕР ЗА СКРЖАВЕЦОТ ЗА ЦАР ЕДИП ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ АХИЛ И ХЕКТОР ИЛИ ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ ЕЛЕНА И АНДРОМАХА ЗА ОДИСЕЈА ...ШТО И ДА ИМАШ ТЕ МООООЛАМ ДА МИ ДАЕШ
САМО АКО МОЖЕ ПОБРЗО

овие и јас ги најдов

туку ми треба нешто што не е вака на интернет очигледно
затоа да не има некој дома текст есеј или слично за либерализмот што би ми завршило работа

а за Хектори и елени незнам оти литература слабо

Член од
21 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
хх..епа немам бидејќи јас сум прва год. и неам такви работи у школо...
ако некој има барем едно од тоа јас што го барам нека ми дае нешо ...еве уше еднаш :
ЕСЕЈ ЗА ИЛИЈАДА ЗА ХОМЕР ЗА СКРЖАВЕЦОТ ЗА ЦАР ЕДИП ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ АХИЛ И ХЕКТОР ИЛИ ЗА РАЗЛИКИТЕ ПОМЕЃУ ЕЛЕНА И АНДРОМАХА ,ЗА ОДИСЕЈА

Член од
22 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Сеуште ти треба? и ако да пиши пп ќе ти пратам.
izvini sto upagjam vaka,ama nekako slabo se snaogam so stranava,sakav samo da te prasam da ne imas nekoj esej na tema "parite se nuzno zlo"?ako imas i ako sakas da mi dades zosto za utre mi treba.jas uste v4era napisav ama nikoj ne ostavi.fala odnapred....pozz

Член од
22 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
lugjeeee pomagajte ve molam ako ima nekoj esej za "parite se nuzno zlo"...ve molam za utre mi treba...fala odnapred...pozz

C

Celsius

Гостин
Da seuste mi treba
ne mozam da ti pustam pp
pa ke te molam da mi ja pustis na email petar_stojanovic@hotmail.com
fala odnapred :D
Пратено!

lugjeeee pomagajte ve molam ako ima nekoj esej za "parite se nuzno zlo"...ve molam za utre mi treba...fala odnapred...pozz
незнам како да ти помогнам ама ова сигурно ќе ти помогне само снајдисе за превод ..

Is Money a Prerequisite for Happiness?

Today I am here to discuss a topic with you but I don’t know where the scratch do I start with. If I ask you –IS MONEY A PRE-REQUSITE FOR HAPPINESS . what would be your answer? Your answer prima-facie would be NO. definitely NO . but is it really NO. then why is it yes in our deeds? All of us want to make money to gain some status, some comfort and some luxurious. This money has brought; is bringing; and will bring so many differences between some of you and me. These differences will be later named as differences between the rich and the poor. If I ask you ‘Do you know what is happiness? You would thrillingly and pleasingly answer me YES, OF Course!
Then lets share some examples of the happiest man. One would experience happiness when a leads a luxurious life. One may also experience happiness when he had expanded his business almost across the globe. One may also experience happiness when he had his meal in the most famous and expensive hotel. One may also experience happiness when he attends honorable parties. One can’t imagine an ideal life like this.
But don’t you feel I have missed out something in the above examples – yes, I have thereby missed out the actual meaning of happiness. No one can tell which philosopher in his writings has mentioned money to be as happiness. Which dictionary ever explains money to be a synonym of happiness? Which mathematician has ever given up a formula - LIFE + MONEY = HAPPINESS. None of the scientists ever brought up a formula – Money when given up at 100 degree Celsius gives you (Happiness)2
When none of us has ever come across such words and formulas, none of the great personalities has ever mentioned it, then who the hell has instilled it in our minds that money brings happiness. But among this debate one question still raises its head - What is happiness?
Happiness is not actually leading a luxurious life but the luxury of living a life. Happiness is not actually about expanding your business, but it lies in expanding the horizons of life. Happiness is not having a meal in the most famous restaurant but to have it with your most beloved family. It does not lie in attending honorable parties but to attend a party with honor.
Happiness is to wear a smile when it feels like crying. It is to shout at the top of your voice along with your family on the victory of Indian cricket team. Happiness is all about loving life. Chasing money will lead you nowhere because Money is like that shadow that tries to escape and runaway when we chase it; and chases us when we run away. Because money is like that sand which tries to escape more, the hard we try to arrest it tightly in our hands.
Therefore I feel money and happiness are not interrelated but chasing money and waste of time are in every way correlated. I feel one could not gain any thing more than what he is destined to. I feel it is now clear that money is just a mere necessity but happiness is The Need , The Courage, The Desire and all about life. And thereby concluding I feel it is now easy to answer the previous question. – IS MONEY A PREREQUISITE FOR HAPPINESS.

Член од
4 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нешто за краткорочен кредит или инструменти за готовинско плаќање итно ми треба :nesvest:

Член од
22 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пратено!

незнам како да ти помогнам ама ова сигурно ќе ти помогне само снајдисе за превод ..

Is Money a Prerequisite for Happiness?

Today I am here to discuss a topic with you but I don’t know where the scratch do I start with. If I ask you –IS MONEY A PRE-REQUSITE FOR HAPPINESS . what would be your answer? Your answer prima-facie would be NO. definitely NO . but is it really NO. then why is it yes in our deeds? All of us want to make money to gain some status, some comfort and some luxurious. This money has brought; is bringing; and will bring so many differences between some of you and me. These differences will be later named as differences between the rich and the poor. If I ask you ‘Do you know what is happiness? You would thrillingly and pleasingly answer me YES, OF Course!
Then lets share some examples of the happiest man. One would experience happiness when a leads a luxurious life. One may also experience happiness when he had expanded his business almost across the globe. One may also experience happiness when he had his meal in the most famous and expensive hotel. One may also experience happiness when he attends honorable parties. One can’t imagine an ideal life like this.
But don’t you feel I have missed out something in the above examples – yes, I have thereby missed out the actual meaning of happiness. No one can tell which philosopher in his writings has mentioned money to be as happiness. Which dictionary ever explains money to be a synonym of happiness? Which mathematician has ever given up a formula - LIFE + MONEY = HAPPINESS. None of the scientists ever brought up a formula – Money when given up at 100 degree Celsius gives you (Happiness)2
When none of us has ever come across such words and formulas, none of the great personalities has ever mentioned it, then who the hell has instilled it in our minds that money brings happiness. But among this debate one question still raises its head - What is happiness?
Happiness is not actually leading a luxurious life but the luxury of living a life. Happiness is not actually about expanding your business, but it lies in expanding the horizons of life. Happiness is not having a meal in the most famous restaurant but to have it with your most beloved family. It does not lie in attending honorable parties but to attend a party with honor.
Happiness is to wear a smile when it feels like crying. It is to shout at the top of your voice along with your family on the victory of Indian cricket team. Happiness is all about loving life. Chasing money will lead you nowhere because Money is like that shadow that tries to escape and runaway when we chase it; and chases us when we run away. Because money is like that sand which tries to escape more, the hard we try to arrest it tightly in our hands.
Therefore I feel money and happiness are not interrelated but chasing money and waste of time are in every way correlated. I feel one could not gain any thing more than what he is destined to. I feel it is now clear that money is just a mere necessity but happiness is The Need , The Courage, The Desire and all about life. And thereby concluding I feel it is now easy to answer the previous question. – IS MONEY A PREREQUISITE FOR HAPPINESS.
lele fala ti mnogu...slabo stojam so angliski ama ke se snajdam nekako...stvarno fala najmnogu...pozz

Член од
11 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има ли некој текст за тоа како да ја подобриме нашата комуникација ? Мислејки општо меѓу луѓето. :)

Член од
23 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Есеј за Светскиот мир<World Peace> ако може на англиски ок ако не барем на македонски па јас да си го преведам. Ми треба нешто отпрлика половина страна од А4 ми треба за до утре најкасно.Благодарам однапред.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom