Најаките изјави на Златан Ибрахимович и неговата книга

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Zlatan’s greatest quotes part 1: Interviews.

Upon signing for PSG, Zlatan was asked “Do you know much about Ligue 1 or the players here?” – “It’s true I don’t know that much about the players here in Ligue 1, but they definitely know who I am.”

Again, upon signing for PSG – “This is another step in my career, another dream that has come true. This has been a massive thing in the media, people chasing me in my home. This is not normal, I will chase them back.”

When asked if he had found a house in Paris yet – “We are looking for an apartment. If we don’t find anything, then I’ll probably just buy the hotel.”

When asked about Balotelli – “I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.”

When asked which other sportsman he would compare himself to – “I’m like Muhammed Ali. When he said he would knock someone out in the fourth round, he did it.”

When asked what his ‘style’ of football was – “Zlatan-style.”

When asked why he had scratches on his face after a game – “Well…I don’t know… you’ll have to ask your wife about that.”

In response to a reporter who asked “is it possible for Ajax to drop nine points in nine games?” – “According to my calculations it’s possible to drop nine points in only three games.”

When asked what he got his wife for her birthday – "Nothing, she already has Zlatan.”

When asked “Who is the best looking woman in the world?” – “I don’t know, but when I find her I will date her.”

In response to Arsene Wenger asking him to play a trial game before signing for Arsenal – “Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.”

A female reporter joked that Zlatan was gay due to a photo of him hugging Pique. He replied – “Come to my house and you’ll see if I’m gay. And bring your sister.”

Zlatan’s greatest quotes part 2: Quotes from his book “I am Zlatan”.

“You bought a Ferrari but drive me like a Fiat.”

“I barely yelled at my teammates any more. Something had happened, nothing serious, not yet, but still. I became quiet and that’s lethal, believe me. I have to be angry to play well. I have to scream and shout.”

“It was David Trezeguet’s fault. He made me do one drink of vodka after another. I slept in the bathtub. Now I hold my vodka much better.”

“Messi is awesome. He’s unbelievable, but we are totally different. He came to Barça as a 13-year old. He’s raised in that culture and has no problems with that ‘school’ shit. In the team, the play is based around him pretty naturally. He’s brilliant, but then I arrived and scored more goals than him.”

“Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced bullshit about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff.”

“An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team.”

“At Barca, players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous – it was no one’s business what car I drive – so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene.”

“Jose Mourinho is cool. The first time he met my wife he said “Helena, you have only one mission. Feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy!” The guy says what he wants. I like him.”

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
To make him happy and everybody else. You were born as the one you are. I mean destiny, yes there is destiny. Some things is made by destiny yes, other things by hard work, but quality you don’t learn. Quality you are born with"

Response to the question "If I say (Swedish footballers) Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
"Zlatan"

"The dressing room was way too quiet. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta always obeyed without protest. They were like schoolboys. I am not like that. I couldn’t be myself."
--- надополнето: 16 октомври 2012 во 19:29 ---
"The president said: 'I understand the situation. Which club do you want to join?' I replied: 'Madrid.' Rosell replied: 'That is not possible. You can go anywhere but there.'"
"Rosell, [Milan vice-president Adriano] Galliani, [agent Mino Raiola], my lawyer and [Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria] Bartomeu were all there, and Sandro said: 'I want you to know that this is the worst piece of business I have conducted in my life.' I replied: 'It's the result of bad leadership.'"
“I got a bike when I was little, a BMX. I called it ‘Fido Dido’ after the tough little cartoon guy with spiked hair. I thought he was the coolest thing ever.

“The bike got stolen outside of the Rosengård swimming baths and Dad went there with his shirt open and sleeves rolled up. He’s the kind of person that says: ‘No one touches my kids! No one takes their stuff’. But not even a tough guy like him could do anything about it. Fido Dido was gone, and I was crushed.”

2. “I felt like crap when I was sitting in the locker room with Guardiola staring at me like I was an annoying distraction, an outsider. It was nuts. He was a wall, a stone wall. I didn’t get any sign of life from him and I was wishing myself away every moment with the team.”

4. “Jose Mourinho is a big star…He’s cool. The first time he met [my wife] he whispered to her: ‘Helena, you have only one mission. Feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy!’ The guy says what he wants. I like him.”

5. “Mourinho is Guardiola’s opposite. If Mourinho brightens up the room, Guardiola pulls down the curtains and I guessed that Guardiola now tried to measure himself with him.”

8. “It was a childhood dream [to play for Barca] and I was walking on air. It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play in the middle, not on the wing, so the system changed. I was sacrificed.”

10. “I asked for a meeting with Guardiola – for a discussion, not an argument. I said I was being used in the wrong way and that they shouldn’t have bought me if they wanted another type of player.

“I told him what a friend had said to me – ‘you bought a Ferrari but drive it like a Fiat’. The chat seemed to go well but then Guardiola started to freeze me out.”

11. “I would walk into a room; he would leave. He would greet everyone by saying hello, but would ignore me. I had done a lot to adapt – the Barca players were like schoolboys, following the coach blindly, whereas I was used to asking ‘why should we?”

13. “(Guardiola) was staring at me and I lost it. I thought ‘there is my enemy, scratching his bald head!’. I yelled to him: ‘You have no balls!’ and probably worse things than that.

“I added: ‘You are shitting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell!’. I was completely mad. I threw a box full of training gear across the room, it crashed to the floor and Pep said nothing, just put stuff back in the box. I’m not violent, but if I were Guardiola I would have been frightened.”

14. On reports of ‘excessive behaviour’ following Juventus’ 2005 title win: “It was the fault of David Trezeguet, who made me do one drink of vodka after another. I slept in the bathtub. Now I hold my vodka much better.”

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ги имам на Жерард,Земан, БАлотели, Зампарини ... На земан ги немам сите ама на Бало да
--- надополнето: 16 октомври 2012 во 19:45 ---

--- надополнето: 16 октомври 2012 во 19:46 ---
Балотели :
13. On his winning Tuttosport’s accolade as the best player under the age of 21…
“I am really happy to have won the Golden Boy 2010, but who else should have won it if not me? Two years ago I finished sixth and in 2009 in fourth. Now it is my turn.” (Pheww! The result of anticipation)
12. His SERIOUSLY serious comment on AC Milan’s new signing:
“Silvio Berlusconi says he (Antonio Cassano) is the best Italian talent. He’s wrong or he doesn’t know Balotelli.”
11. His take on Jose:
“Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but as a man he still needs to learn manners and respect” (Learn Jose, Learn!!)
10. The Down To Earth Ballo:
When Balotelli crashed his Audi, Police investigated the whole seen and found money in the back pocket. They were particularly keen to know why he had £5,000 in his back pocket, to which Balotelli replied in his amazing English: “Because I am rich.”
9. The Unexplainable Italian:
Someday in March when his dart hit a youth member, he explains the situation in one line: ‘’I was Bored.”

7. The god of ‘OPTIMISTIC ATTITUDE’:
“I Told Cristiano Ronaldo I Would Be Better Than Him”
6. The Shy Balotelli:
“I’m not a bad guy but I’m shy. Interviews are hard”
5. A reply to his manager:
Man City boss, Roberto Mancini: “Every day I fight against Mario and sometimes I would like to give him a punch.”
Balottelli’s response: “He couldn’t. I do Thai kick-boxing”
4. A word on the most talented English footballer:
“Wayne Rooney is a very good player, but not the best in Manchester.”
3. On visiting the Women’s Jail with his brother:
“Just to see what it looks like”
2. His take on the ‘best player’ in the world:
“There is only one player who is a little stronger than me — Messi. All the others are behind me.”
This is my personal favourite:
1. On his break-up with his model girlfriend Melissa Castagnoli:
“I’m back to make you change, but never mind, you’re sunk. Everything is against you tomorrow, bye!” (he won, he won. HE WON!!)
And now, he still asks; “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

Ilumious

Патник, педер, поет, администратор, масон
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
За пари почнаа и кловнови да се праат , ццц

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Балотели

1) The "not so smart" Balotelli: “I am a Milanista. Didn’t you know that?”

To concede your love for your own fierce city rivals is not always the smartest thing to do. Especially more, when you're not quite the one featuring in the good books of the manager as well as the fans in the first place.

While signing autographs for a group of fans, during a visit to Istituto Don Gnocchi, someone blurted out at Balotelli asking which team does he support.

Mario gleefully replied back saying that he was a Milanista and accepted that he indeed was an AC Milan fan.

Talk of flirting with controversy, that's embracing it head on!

2) The "innocent" Balotelli: "Because I'm rich"

On 5th of September last year, when the Italian crashed his Audi, the cops discovered £5,000 in his back pocket, while checking for any drugs or alcohol in his possession. On interrogating him for the reason of carrying such huge sum of money, Balotelli simply replied- " Because I'm rich!"

Fair enough! Ain't it?

3) The not "so modest" Balotelli: "Berlusconi is wrong or knows little of Balotelli"

In an interview with a magazine, when Balotelli was asked about what he thought of Berlusconi claiming Antonio Cassano to be the best Italian talent, he hit back by saying that Berlusconi is either wrong or knows little of Balotelli himself.

Attitude eh?

4) The "slightly modest" Balotelli: "Only Messi Is Better Than Me"

Well, talking of his unpredictability, Balotelli can also be slightly modest you see. This came right after Balotelli won the Golden Boy trophy and in the interview he stated that the Argentine wizard was the only one better than him in world football.

Err, well modest in the sense Leo is certainly a better player than him and maybe we can well do away with the "only" part for now!

5) The "child-like" Balotelli: "No, I don't know him, but next time I play Arsenal, I will keep a close eye on him," and "Perhaps I can show him my Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

I happen to remember my days in the kinder-gardens very well and one of the most common moments of triumph was when you possessed more number of cartoon stickers than your other class-mates.

Well, quite similar is the case with Balotelli. When asked about one of his contemporary young starlets Jack Wilshere, he arrogantly replied back that he was completely unaware of him and even went on to boast about his "Golden Boy" trophy which Wilshere quite naturally did not possess.

6) The "curious" Balotelli: "Just to see what it looks like"

They say curiosity is the mother of inventions and there is no denying it. On October 1st, Balotelli and his brother drove through the gates of an Italian women's prison without a permit. Inevitably he was stopped and was questioned for more than half an hour by the police.

In the end Balotelli appeared quite frightened and claimed that he just wanted to see how a women's prison looks like. Well, not quite sure whether he actually got to see much of the prison, but he surely must have invented by now how scary can it get when you enter a prison without a special permit.

7) The "optimistic" Balotelli: " I Told Cristiano Ronaldo I Would Be Better Than Him"

Talk of being over-optimistic, there can be none better examples than Balotelli's claim of outdoing the Real Madrid man in footballing terms.

Well, I for one, being a big Balotelli fan, will certainly wait for that day!

8) Balotelli and his "not so special quote": "Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but as a man he still needs to learn manners and respect"

Raise your hand if you agree! Ah Well....

9) The "Unexplainable" Balotelli: "I was bored"

Once in late March, when Balotelli was apparently suffering from boredom, he resorted to throwing darts at the youth members through a first floor window.

Do I need to say anymore?

10) Last but not the least: "I'm not a bad guy but I'm shy. Interviews are hard"

When: January 2011

What he said: “England is far ahead of the rest in terms of stadia and far behind in terms of its media. They are just trash.”

When: December 2010

What he said: (On Jack Wilshere)"What's his name? Wil something? I don't know him. I'll look out for him next time we play against Arsenal. Maybe I'll show him the trophy and remind him that I'm the one who won it."

What he said: (On Wayne Rooney)"He's good, but he is not the best in Manchester."

What he said: "Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but as a man he still needs to learn manners and respect."

Roberto Mancini said: "Every day I fight against Mario and sometimes I would like to give him a punch."

Balotelli's response: "He couldn't. I do Thai kick-boxing."

When: December 2010

What he said: "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me."

What he said: "I don’t believe Leo Messi deserved the Ballon d’Or, as it should’ve gone to Wesley Sneijder."

When: March 2011

What he said: (on seeing Wayne Rooney's alleged prostitute lover Jenny Thompson in a Manchester restaurant) "Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!"

When: September 2010

What he said: (on being asked by police why he had £5,000 in cash hanging out of his jeans) "Because I am rich."

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Дај објави ги на Земан ако имаш време

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Дај објави ги на Земан ако имаш време
"“How many titles do Juve have? I count 22 or 23…” the veteran Coach joked to the assembled media on Friday.

“Everyone can put whatever they want, even I could deserve a couple of stars. Juventus fans feel this way, I would say of their Scudetti I would count 22, maybe 23.”

"Guys like [Fabio] Capello and [Jose] Mourinho are hailed as geniuses because they win. Well, they win because they have the best players, not because of what they do. I could put my dead grandfather in charge of their teams and they would still win."

“this sport is hugely popular not because of big business or pharmacies but because in every corner of the world there is a child having fun with a football…”

"Who are the best five Italian players? Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti."[60] "Francesco is eclectic and can play wherever. He has carried Roma on his back for 15 years."[61] "He is the only champion of Italian football."

“Well, the Pope is older than me and he seems to do his job without problems.”

“They are unbeaten for 44 games in the League, but they have one head, two arms and two legs!”
немам многу од него :)

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"“How many titles do Juve have? I count 22 or 23…” the veteran Coach joked to the assembled media on Friday.

“Everyone can put whatever they want, even I could deserve a couple of stars. Juventus fans feel this way, I would say of their Scudetti I would count 22, maybe 23.”

"Guys like [Fabio] Capello and [Jose] Mourinho are hailed as geniuses because they win. Well, they win because they have the best players, not because of what they do. I could put my dead grandfather in charge of their teams and they would still win."

“this sport is hugely popular not because of big business or pharmacies but because in every corner of the world there is a child having fun with a football…”

"Who are the best five Italian players? Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti."[60] "Francesco is eclectic and can play wherever. He has carried Roma on his back for 15 years."[61] "He is the only champion of Italian football."

“Well, the Pope is older than me and he seems to do his job without problems.”

“They are unbeaten for 44 games in the League, but they have one head, two arms and two legs!”
немам многу од него :)
Благодарам!

Член од
15 февруари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Златан е легенда. Ви препорачувам на сите да ја прочитате неговата книга.

Член од
31 март 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ako pamtam dobro, knigata na gerard bese negde 18 funti. vcera ja vidov. baja debela stoese.

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Златан е легенда. Ви препорачувам на сите да ја прочитате неговата книга.
Ја имам неговата книга и деновиве планирам да ја читам, според зборувањата кои се шират книгата е интересна, па да видиме ајде

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom