Најаките изјави на Златан Ибрахимович и неговата книга

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Тотално се смен од како почина брат му. Секоја чест.
On 14 February 2015, Paris Saint-German played against Caen at Parc des Princes. For most players this game was just another day on the job. For Zlatan Ibrahimović this was his most important game to date.

Underneath his sweater he had 50 new names tattooed. Names of people he’d never met, but still wanted to keep close. Names of some of the 805 million people suffering from hunger today.

These people don’t often make the front page, yet hunger and malnutrition are the number one risk to health worldwide — greater than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1424116117][/DOUBLEPOST]Иначе апел до некој од модераторите да го прекрстат ова во Фан Клуб : Ибрахимович :)

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Before winning the 2012/13 league title, we were getting ready to play against Lyon," Verratti explains. "Carlo Ancelotti was a bit tense, so Ibra approached him and asked him if he believed in Jesus. Ancelotti said yes, so Ibra told him: 'Good, so you believe in me." :cuc::cuc:
---

"I'm disappointed," the striker is quoted as saying by France Football. "We played a very good game and we won, so I do not understand.

"We do not understand what people want. Whether we win or lose, people whistle! Maybe they have the habit of eating caviar before we come?
--

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom