Русија - смена во надворешната политика?

kano

Farang
Член од
27 ноември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Se poveke interes za zgolemuvanje na BRICS. Pokraj Argentina i Iran sto veke najavija deka formalno sakaat sto poskoro da se vklucat Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Indonesia, Nigeria, Senegal,UAE i najnovo Thailand sakaat pobliska sorabotka i clenstvo.

Thailand e eden od pogolemite proizvoditeli na hrana i dolgo vreme bese golem sojuznik na USA vo regionot, USA imaa duri i bazi tamu. Miks na demokratija i diktatura, drzava sto tradicionalno e kritikuvana od strana na USA i zapadot radi liberalnite zakoni za prostitucija i opium... Interesna rabota za Thailand e sto sekogas uspesno balansira megu istok/zapad, tradicii i moderniot svet taka da nivnoto interesiranje za BRICS e uste eden signal deka poleka no sigurno BRICS zad scenite prerasnuvaat vo globalen igrac...

jamajka

mode: Calm
Член од
28 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Како што читам ќе им даде САД на Украина нови Химарс системи и ракети со дострел од 300 километри. Не дека ќе напраат некоја промена, само ќе направат Русите да настапат побрутално.

Друга работа што е мошне интересна е што западов се откри дека немале баш резерви на муниција за сериозна војна. Па дури и капацитет за производство.

Член од
25 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Саудиска Арабија, Турција и Египет сакаат да се приклучат во БРИКС.

Овие Саудиска Арабија не се со САД ?

Член од
28 септември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции

тројански коњ

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Пацовите скокаат од бродот кој тоне.

The xx

Russia state-affiliated bot. ☑️
Член од
8 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Роснефт во Венецуела.
Газпром во Иран.
Кина лајк дис.
Интересно двете земји им се трн во око на САД. :kuracc: Све је то ствар ефтини ресурси, ова демократије бре..

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Работиве прогресираат кон атентати...

Björn

Does Your Mother Know?
Член од
14 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

HOW UKRAINIAN PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC BECAME UKRAINIAN SSR
Support SouthFrontPDF Download
How Ukrainian People's Republic Became Ukrainian SSR
General Secretariat of the Central Rada of the first convocation First General Secretariat Of The Central Rada. Right to left (sitting): Petliura S. V., Efremov S. O., Vinnichenko V. K., Baranovsky Kh.a., Steshenko I. M.; standing: Martos B., Stasyuk N., Hristyuk P. V., in the Oval-Sadovsky V. V.

Written by Yuri Turkul. Translated exclusively for SouthFront

To the bitter regret, many in Russia have a short historical memory. Many do not know what the city of Volgograd was called until 1961 and practically no one knows what the city of Stalingrad was called until 1925.

One can cite a great many examples of how cities in the USSR were thoughtlessly renamed for momentary benefit, to please a big boss. And at present, the older generation is outraged by the knowledge of the history of their state by modern youth. And how will young people know history if our 1000-year history of Russia was not in high esteem?
And why do we have in the USSR, the history of Russia until 1917 was presented in black? Why are the British and Americans proud of their history and we are not? Their history of states was no less cruel and bloody, and sometimes much more monstrous than in Russia.

Why in the USSR renamed en masse cities that had a 5-6 century history? Why were they given new names? The goal was one – to eradicate historical memory. We must pay tribute to those people who implemented this, they achieved their goal. And Stolypin warned: people who have no national identity are manure on which other peoples grow.
Which is what happened as a result. As Comrade Trotsky, Lenin’s comrade-in-arms, said, we will write history from scratch. So they wrote. In the course of the struggle of Leninists with “Russian great-power chauvinism,” nationalists were brought up, in the republics created by the Bolsheviks (both in the allied and the autonomous) and laid the foundation for terrible Russophobia in these future states. Dzerzhinsky, Stalin and Ordzhonikidze warned Lenin about this. But Lenin’s point of view won.

And at present, Russia is correcting the miscalculations of Lenin’s national policy and state structure in Ukraine. I understand how Leninists will gather on me now, so I highly recommend that all fans of Lenin’s national policy and state structure talk with Russian-speaking refugees (1992-98) from some republics of Central Asia and the Caucasus.
They are not written about or remembered, but it would be worth writing and remembering that it would be to moderate the ardor of supporters of the revival of the Soviet Union. The Russians do not abandon their people. But for some reason these were abandoned. Russophobia is not brought up in a day, she was brought up latently for decades. It was not worth denigrating the past of Russia until 1917. Our opponents took advantage of this.

How Ukrainian People's Republic Became Ukrainian SSR
The Ukrainian People’s Republic in blue

In this article, I will briefly tell you what Ukraine should have been according to the agreements of the Central Rada and the Provisional Government of Russia in 1917, and what the Bolsheviks did in 1924.

After the February Revolution of 1917, the Central Council was elected at the congress of public organizations of Ukraine. Which took over the functions of the highest legislative body in Ukraine. It proclaimed the autonomy of Ukraine as part of Russia. In June 1917, the question arose about the territories that Ukraine wanted to get into its composition.
Rada had a desire to get all the provinces of the South of Russia. But Russian Prime Minister Kerensky limited claims to five provinces: Volyn, Kyiv, Podolsk, Chernihiv and Poltava. These lands at one time belonged to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the provisional government was ready to give them without hesitation. But the delegation of the Central Rada wanted Kherson, Yekaterinoslav, Kharkov, Kholmskaya, and partially Tauride (without Crimea), Kursk and Voronezh provinces. These areas had nothing to do with the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. In these areas, immigrants from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Russian kings were allowed to settle. They motivated their claims by the fact that Ukrainians live there.

Note from the author: I do not understand why Ukrainians do not require autonomy in Canada, because there are a lot of them living there.
Subsequently, they tried to create autonomy in the Far East in the Green Wedge, also made claims to the lands of the Kuban Cossack army and parts of the Terek Cossack army. But interestingly, the Provisional Government strongly opposed it. The provisional government was in agreement to transfer the provinces required by the Central Rada, only after interviewing the population living there.

But in October 1917, the October Revolution took place and the Rada quickly announced its state independence. The Bolsheviks decided that there should be Soviet power in Ukraine and quite quickly this issue was fixed. Then there was the Brest Peace. The Ukrainian Rada held negotiations with Germany and Austria-Hungary, which recognized it de jure, and asked to send troops to protect the young republic from the Bolsheviks, which the Germans and Austrians gladly did. The Central Rada extended its activities, taking advantage of the October Revolution, to all provinces of the South of Russia: Kherson, Yekaterinoslav, Kharkov, Kholmskaya, and partially Tauride (without Crimea), Kursk and Voronezh provinces. That is, to those provinces that the Provisional Government refused to give them.
The Germans and Austrians naturally occupied these territories. The chairman of the Central Rada, Grushevsky (the one whom the Bolsheviks later invited to carry out the Ukrainization of the lands that Lenin presented to the Ukrainian SSR), claimed the inner kinship of Ukrainians and Germans, about the long-standing leaning of Ukrainians towards the Western world close to them in spirit, primarily to the German one. He made solemn speeches about the Ukrainian-German brotherhood.
History develops in a spiral.

Note which person the Bolsheviks invited to the Ukrainian SSR (on December 11, 1914, Grushevsky was arrested in Kiev on charges of involvement in the creation of a Legion of Ukrainian Sich Streltsy, as part of the Austro-Hungarian army). Rada began to behave very cheekily and the Germans decided the issue with Rada in the same way as the Bolsheviks did with the Constituent Assembly. Rada was dispersed. Hetman Skoropadsky began to rule the state.
Then there was a civil war and independent states began to emerge on the territory of Ukraine. Some sources write that there were 16 of them. But the main ones were: UPR (Ukrainian People’s Republic), ZUPR (West Ukrainian People’s Republic), DKR (Donetsk-Kryvyi Rih Republic), Ukrainian SSR (with its capital in Kharkov), OPR (Odessa People’s Republic), Ukrainian State (under the leadership of hetman Skoropadsky).

The Bolsheviks won and Ukraine became the Ukrainian SSR, as part of the USSR, though with the right to exit. But the DKR, led by comrade Artyom, did not want to be part of the Ukrainian SSR. Then Comrade Lenin instructed to liquidate this republic and donated these lands together with the Russian people to the Ukrainian nationalists in the Ukrainian SSR created by the Bolsheviks, without asking the Russian people themselves. At the same time, he added part of the lands of the Don Cossack Army. And the Bolsheviks invited Pan Grushevsky from Vienna, where the Ukrainians are now travelling to have some coffee, to carry out the Ukrainization of the population donated to the Ukrainian SSR lands.
Comrade Khrushchev presented Crimea to the Ukrainian SSR. Nikita Sergeevich was a real Leninist. Who doubts, let him read the newspaper Pravda for 1954.
The Pravda newspaper was the printed party body of the CPSU, it did not lie. And when we laugh at British Foreign Minister Liz Truss for her statements about the non-recognition of the Rostov and Voronezh regions as part of Russia, we must remember that in the office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, there is a map where these lands are “shown as Ukrainian.” Just an Englishwoman run her mouth about. Russia will be haunted for a long time by Lenin’s national policy and the state structure of the former Russian Empire.

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Russia says it is mulling a face-to-face meeting with US officials in order to discuss the New START nuclear arms treaty (Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms). Amid heightened nuclear tensions related to the Ukraine war, in a rare moment of potential good news, given the prior collapse of several US-Russia Cold War era treaties which were meant to avoid confrontation between nuclear armed superpowers.

"Within the framework of the [advisory] commission, a remote discussion continues on what organizational and technical problems need to be addressed. Some of them have been removed, while others have made significant progress," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova told a Thursday press briefing.

Vanlok

deus ex machina
Член од
30 мај 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom