Најомилена (култна) сцена од филм

Член од
26 јуни 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
:place::cuc:
u моментов ја глеам ова е ненормално
ме потцетува на сцената од the exorcist само што е ова повеќе бучно и двете ми се свиѓат али ова поише плус со свежа меморија:love:

Член од
29 јануари 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Не е од филм, но мислам дека нема никој да ми забележи. Скечот е феноменален, коментарите под видеото, уште појаки.

Член од
26 јуни 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I'm grateful to be here today. Growing up in Charlestown in, you know, a small-knit community...we took care of each other, were protected.
My friends were really like my family.I'm ashamed of the things I done when I'm out there.I don't know where I learned these things.
Seven years went by, and I'd watch Christmas, birthdays I didn't know what my son looked like.
Make a fast buck if we had to...that progressed into getting arrested, and...
The struggle that you have within yourself, the loss, you know what I mean?
The disappointment in yourself. The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair.
Like the guy who’s sittin’ at the bar and a priest walks in, pulls up chair. The guy says, “Wait a minute.” He says, “I hate to tell you this, don’t waste your time, but I happen to know there’s no God.” The priest says, “Yeah, how’s that?” The guy says…uh, “I am an explorer in the north pole. I’ve been caught in a blindin’ storm once. Freezing. I was blinded, freezing to death and I prayed, if there is a God, save me now. Now God didn’t come.” The priest says…you know, “How’s that?” He says, “You’re alive. He must have saved you.” He said, “No. God never showed up. An Eskimo came along. Took me back to his camp and saved me.” That’s Janice. She’s my wife and she’s sittin’ right there. She’s my Eskimo.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom