Поука на денот

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

"As fine gold that is beaten into a diadem for the fair queen of Pharaoh,
as great stones that are cemented together into the Pyramid of the ceremony of the Death of Asar,
so do thou bind together the words and the deeds,
so that in all is one Thought of Me thy delight Adonai."

- Liber LXV, A∴A∴ Publication in Class A

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Let's suppose that while you were very, very high on LSD, you looked into a filthy ashtray. And you saw the beatific vision. Which is of course the case because wherever you look, if your eyes are open, you will see the face of the divine. Then you come out of your ecstasy, with the dirty ashtray, and say to everybody "here it is."

- АLan Watts

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кхм :)

Mind is by its very nature a singulare tantum. I should say: the over-all number of minds is just one. I venture to call it indestructible since it has a peculiar timetable, namely mind is always now. There is really no before and after for mind. There is only a now that includes memories and expectations. But I grant that our language is not adequate to express this, and I also grant, should anyone wish to state it, that I am now talking religion, not science.”

Schrödinger, What is Life?: With Mind and Matter and Autobiographical Sketches

Последно уредено:

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Even after the Truth has been realised, there remains that strong, obstinate impression that one is still an ego - the agent and experiencer. This has to be carefully removed by living in a state of constant identification with the supreme non-dual Self. Full Awakening is the eventual ceasing of all the mental impressions of being an ego.
-Shankara

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us.
the great Alan Watts

Bodhidharma

Член од
17 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
There is sorrow in finitude. The Self is beyond time, space and objects. It is infinite and hence of the nature of absolute happiness.

- Adi Shankara

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom