International Forum on Olympic Sports

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Congratulations for your victory over Czech Republic ! I guess you are over the moon right now :)

Our Macedonian community is becoming bigger, and we would like to have more Macedonian fans on our international forum about Olympic Sports, where you can follow and support Macedonian athletes and teams in all sports in the Road to London 2012.

You can 'represent' Macedonia on the forum and discuss about sports with sport fans from all around the world. The only 'rules' are to speak in English and to leave politics outiside the forum :)

So for those interested, here is the link www.totallympics.com

And here is the direct link to Handball European Championship thread, where you can post your comments about your team http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=387&extra=&page=14

I hope to see more of them on Totallympics soon :)

Thanks

ManUtdChampions

Lleyton Hewitt
Член од
5 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Oвој го имаше и на подфорумот за Кошарката нели? :D

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Oвој го имаше и на подфорумот за Кошарката нели? :D
Hello ManUtd, I have tried to translate your message and if I have understood correctly, you asked if the discussion about Handball are made in the Basketball section. Is that true ?
Maybe it's not, my translator is very bad :D

As you see there is a section for each Olympic sport, so you will find discussion about Basketball in the Basketball section and so on.

ManUtdChampions

Lleyton Hewitt
Член од
5 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hello ManUtd, I have tried to translate your message and if I have understood correctly, you asked if the discussion about Handball are made in the Basketball section. Is that true ?
Maybe it's not, my translator is very bad :D

As you see there is a section for each Olympic sport, so you will find discussion about Basketball in the Basketball section and so on.
I just wanted to say that you were on the forum during the EuroBasket last September in the Basketball section on Kajgana :).. Nothing important at all :)

В

Вори

Гостин
Батево среќа ни носи.И кога играа кошаркариве имаше отворено тема.

Живели друже!Cheers dude :D

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Good luck for today! Today's match is the most important one, I think.

If you want to follow the tournament with us on the 1st forum about Olympic sports, supportingMacedonia with other sport fans from all around the world (though the Macedonian community is getting bigger and bigger :) ), here is the direct link http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2189

Those who speaks English and are interested to discuss with sport fans from all around the world, can register and start posting about Handball and other sports :)

Thanks,
Matteo

Iceboy

Porque somos LOS MEJORES
Член од
23 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom