Измама?

tomsaso

Пемпере
Член од
10 септември 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
it gets even better:
`I can make this deal how you said, face to face. Bur for this, I need a warranty that you're a serious man and that you have money and you want to buy this car.

I will only make this under my terms as I've had another attempt to sell the car but he wasn't a man of word as i couldn't find him at airport, I tried to call him but no luck so If you want to meet us I need to be sure that you will be there so here is my proposition:

For this we can use Western Union. You can go to the western union office with a friend or a family member and you will need to make a transfer as a guarantee on your name (you ask your friend, mother or your father to send the amount of 2500 euro to your name) but the destination country must be Greece. In this case you are 100% sure that only you have access at your money because the money are sent on your name.

In the moment that you have made the transfer you must send me a scan copy of the paper (receipt) including the bill and all the transfer details from Western Union, after that we will fix a date for our meeting. When we will meet, we will go to Police to check all the papers and then to a service to check the engine so you can see that everything is alright and in working condition.

Remember that the money must stay in Western Union until we will meet, so after our meeting we make the papers on your name and we have to go to Western Union Service and you will pay me.

As you see this method is a secure one because you can not lose your money (only you have access at your money because the money are sent on your name) and I don't lose my time. If something is wrong with the car you don't pay me and you get your money back

With this deposit you prove me that you are a serious person and act like one who is interested to buy the car and in this way i will be sure that this is not a bad joke and you will be at airport.`
Ќе те фатат за уши и ќе ти речат да ги повлечиш од банка или ќотек ќе ти удрат.. И ќе се вратиш укмосан..

Член од
6 април 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
posle 14 dena
`I am sorry for my late reply. I have been in hospital. Please let me know if you are still interested.`

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom