Поени од реакции
Vtoriot i tretiot do utre da gi gledam nema da gi pogodam.:toe:

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Stefan Reinartz has announced his retirement from professional football.

The 27-year-old, who joined the Eagles from Bayer 04 Leverkusen in summer 2015, cited his health as the principle factor behind his decision.

"My last three years as a player have been shaped by a great deal of injuries and therefore disappointments," Reinartz told Frankfurt's official club website. "I played football with complete dedication and I believe that's the only way you can be a professional. After suffering my last three injuries within the space of six months, I no longer have that same conviction that this is the right path for me in the coming years. That is why I see it as my responsibility towards the club, my team-mates and the fans to make this decision."

The defensive midfielder made a total of 163 Bundesliga appearances for Leverkusen and Frankfurt, scoring 12 goals in the process, and was capped three times at full international level by Germany.
На 27 годишна возраст Рајнарц ја завршува кариерата. :(

@Џонтра Волта си личите бе со Јаник Герхард или така ми се чини. o_O:icon_mrgr:

Џ

Џонтра Волта

Гостин

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Зар се чудат во Баерн што Лева односно неговите агенти зборувале со Реал и ПСЖ иако има уште 3 години договор? Па познато беше нели тие методи им беа во корист на Баерн за да го донесат од Дортмунд. Сигурно нема да ги смени само поради тоа што е во друг клуб.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Markus Weinzierl named new Schalke 04 manager
The Royal Blues have a new head coach. Markus Weinzierl will take over the role of FC Schalke 04 manager from the 2016/17 season, with the 41-year-old signing a three-year contract until 30th June 2019. S04 sporting director Christian Heidel had previously reached an agreement with FC Augsburg for the transfer of the coach.

Weinzierl has been in charge of FC Augsburg for the last four years, playing a big part in establishing them as a Bundesliga club following promotion to the top flight in 2011. He led FCA to their best ever finish in 2014/15, with fifth place securing them Europa League football. They surprised in their maiden European campaign too, reaching the knockout stages and only being narrowly beaten by eventual finalists Liverpool in the round of 32 (1-0 on aggregate). The new Schalke manager’s first job in the dugout came at SSV Jahn Regensburg, where he worked as assistant coach between 2005 and 2008, and then as head coach from 2008 until 2012. During his time at Regensburg, Weinzierl guided the club to promotion to Bundesliga 2 in 2012 after victory over Karlsruher SC in the play-offs, a success story which saw him snapped up by Augsburg at the end of the season.
Баш да видиме дали конечно на некој ќе му тргне во Шалке

Staufer

Вардар - Егеј - Пирин: Македонија!
Член од
17 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Problemot vo Schalke nikojpat ne bile ni trenerite ni menadzerite, pretsedatelot Tönnies i upravata se problemot i seuste se tuka. Ke vidime.

Uli Hoeneß

Präsident
Член од
6 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
BREAKING: The Bundesliga television rights from 2017/18 to 2020/21 will worth €4.64 billion.
The Bundesliga television rights were worth €2.51 billion from 2013/14 to 2016/17.
The Bundesliga will make €4.64 billion from 2017/18 to 2020/2021, around 85% more than now.
Great job! Bundesliga tv rights will be the 2nd most expensive behind the Premier League.
(y)

Член од
22 август 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нови тв права за бундеслигата уште наредната година ќе земе 673 милиони(539 само бундеслига 1) па од 2017/2018 стапува во сила новиот договор од 1.1 милјарда(900 мил) од национални тв права што значи баерн до сега добиваше 40 мил а од 2017/2018 ќе добива накај 70 мил.
Еуроспорт ги доби правата за натпреварите во Петок и тие дополнителни натпревари што ќе има во Недела од 13:30 и Понеделник од 20:30 додека Скај ќе си пренесува тие стандардните во Сабота и Недела башка конференцијата во Сабота.
ЗДФ и АРД како претходно и сеа го добија правата за хајлајтсите.

Е сеа ова е само за национални тв права од интернатционални до сега БЛ добиваше по 150 мил сеа според изјавиве заедно со националните и интернационалните тв права би се дошло до бројка од 1.5 милјарди годишно(1.1 од националните) што значи и од интернационалните би се добило големо покачување.

Се на се со ова Баерн би требало да им се доближи на Реал,Барса и Јуве во приходи од тв права годишно иако според мене гледајќи каква земја и економија е германија можело и многу повеќе пари од националните тв права

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom