Фан Клуб: Бамбер Бриџ

Me2

интериста
Член од
21 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има и јувенташи, Скиреа е фан истотака, а ако има црнец у екипава тогаш слободно можете да го рачунате и Нигерот за фан..:icon_mrgr:

п.с кај е тој бе? o_O

Имаат еден таков :D

Me2

интериста
Член од
21 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Коментар од енглез:
Lets hope 1 of our new friends is minted and wants to pump loads of money into bamber bridge cha lol
Кај нас прво лигашиве немаат асални дресови, веб страна незнаат ни што е а види ги ти Бамбер и веб страна и лекар и нови дресови, а осма лига се. Кај нив и 15то лигаши се поопремени од нашиве заедно :D

Божино

Член од
27 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Коментар од енглез:
Lets hope 1 of our new friends is minted and wants to pump loads of money into bamber bridge cha lol
Коче разгледаат на википедија тоа ќе биди големо разочарување. :LOL:

Mojso

uneducated knob
Член од
14 септември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
:pos: преку 150 македонски фанови денеска ....тоа им е просек за посети на утакмица :ROFLMAO:

R

Rigel Kent

Гостин

Имаат еден таков :D
:ROFLMAO:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/85/a3677385.shtml
The Battle of Bamber Bridge by Harold Pollins
There were many stories about black American troops in Britain. I remember hearing allegations of the sexual promiscuity of British girls with black American troops, in particular, at Bristol and Nottingham but I daresay there were similar stories of their supposed activity in other towns and cities. But one also heard of the discrimination within the American army, of the fact of segregated units and of actual conflicts, off-duty, between white and black troops.
There was a brief reference to one such incident in the autobiography of the writer Anthony Burgess. He published a great deal, most notoriously the book which was later filmed, A Clockwork Orange. The autobiography is called Little Wilson and Big God, Being the First Part of the Confessions of Anthony Burgess. Just after the war he got a job as a lecturer at a college near Preston in Lancashire, at Bamber Bridge, one of the post-war teacher training institutions which provided accelerated training for ex-service people. The college was in a place which had housed American troops during the war. I was interested in this and I wondered whether this was the same location where I had attended an army course at the end of the war to enable me to became a Local/Paid Sergeant for the post-war educational scheme in the army. (See my ‘VE-Day in Preston’ A2100637).
I thought I would try and find if the American camp was the same as the place of my course and of Burgess’s college. I tried the Internet inserting “Bamber Bridge” and among the various entries I was surprised to find one website called ‘Bamber Bridge, Lancashire Swingers. The Leading UK Swingers Club’ (no apostrophe in ‘Swingers’). A pity I had no knowledge of that in 1945 and I was disappointed that I was unable to get the answer to my question about the site of my army college..
Burgess wrote this: ‘In 1943 there had been the Battle of Bamber Bridge, well remembered, though it never got into the official chronicles of the war. Black soldiers had barricaded the camp against the whites and trained machine guns on them. The Brigg [the local name for Bamber Bridge] was totally black in sentiment. When the US military authorities had demanded that the pubs impose a colour bar, the landlords had responded with “Black Troops Only”.’

ShakaZulu

" Тој Сум Бре "
Член од
29 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
аууу ќе почнам да сечам вени за клубов и јас :vozbud:

RickyLFC9

Модератор
Член од
28 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Епа луѓе...

Untitled.png

... останува уште официјално признание како официјален македонски фан пејџ :)

П.с: Не ми е "слабо англискиот" на некои места, само ептен бев возбуден и брзо пишував :D

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom