WoW мудрости и гатанки

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има некои ептен добри :icon_lol:
(позајмено од Allkhazam)

If druids love animals so much... where do they get their leather armor?

If a Treant falls in the woods, and there is no one around to see it, does it change back into a Night Elf?

Threatening someone with your alt is like getting your big brother to stick up for you.

No matter were you die as a ghost the sky is always the same.

I've heard of 'one size fits all', but plate-mail that fits both Tauren and Gnomes?

Two things in WoW are a certainty, Death and AH costs.

Death will cure most negative debuffs.

Who in the world steers all those zeppelins and ships?

Why is it that taurens are always expecting you?

Gank the Alt - Meet the Main!

The Blood Elves vendors say they have one of a kind items - they lie!

The Goblin vendor says he has EXACTLY what I need...but he never really does!

It's not the dying that scares me, it's the repair bill!

Why do Undead get res sickness? You'd think they'd be use to it by now.

Shouldn't Shamans be fined for littering?

How can the mounts with armor move faster than the ones that don't have any?

How can undeads ever be tricked by Feign Death? Aren't they expert on the matter?

Shouldn't Gnomes have to jump to Backstab a Human?

How come some of the bosses actually know my name?

Why do we have Local Defense Inside of Instances??

Is it wrong that I'm feeding bear meat to my bear?"

Bad treants don't go to hell. They get assigned to a Moonkin.

Why do gnomes still bend down to pick up the loot?

I never thought I would say that being 100,000 XP away from my next level is close to leveling.

Patch Notes - 2.0.6
What does it mean that I've died more from falling in The Exodar than from mobs?
Patch Notes - 2.0.6
The Stoppable Force, the failed child of The Unstopable Force and The Immovable Object. He took after his daddy's name though.
Patch Notes - 2.0.6
Pickpocketing : Defeating the Burning Legion one stolen wallet at a time.

Patch Notes - 2.0.6
I wonder how many sick days have been called in worldwide because of Burning Crusade?

Patch Notes - 2.0.6
General Notes -Upon entering Zangaramarsh, players will now receive the message "There is NO flight path in Cenarion Refuge."

Never thought id be trading in warlord gear for greens!

Why is the Dark Portal bigger in Outlands than in Blasted Lands?

The greatest reward is not the five thousand experience he'll give you. Nor is it the 500 faction rep he'll lavish upon you. The greatest reward is knowing that when he needed you the most, you HAD that extra roll of toilet paper.

Why do we have weekly maintenance? Well, those NPCs have to sit down some time!

Forsaken don't die, they just lay down and take a nap.

I was ganked at the Dark Portal Event and all I got was this lousy tabard.

When you cast Ressurection on a Forsaken, shouldn't it make them change faction?

I figured out that all the outhouses are locked - because we are not privy to the information that is stored inside. We are not on the "Need To Go" list.

Why don't Tauren have Rogues? They have cow-moo-flage!

I finally finished making the cookies...now where the HELL is Greatfather Winter?

How can a Felsteed stand in the snow, with its burning hoofs, without melting everything around it ?

Shouldn't female Taurens have udders?

No wonder the dinosaurs went extinct...they never drop their quest items!

The fact that there are only rats on the Ironforge side of the deeprun tram is the clearly proof that dwarfs smell.

If a Charred Ancient falls down in the Stonetalon Mountains and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

If it's called Conjured Water, where did the bottle come from? Shouldn't it just spill out on the ground?

If you think getting sheep to level 3 is hard, imagine what the cockroaches in Strat had to go through to get to 50!

How did a sheep get to level 3?

Why is it that one small furry paw takes up the same amount of space in my bag as Destroyer of Worlds?

What is the point of having an outhouse in Tarren Mill if you can't get the bloody door open?

1 crystal vial - 5s, 30 Gromsblood - 30g, 10 stonescale oil - 12g, 1 black lotus - 15g. Giving your tank 1200 more health against Nefarian - Priceless. Some bosses are easy. For everyone else, there MasterFlask.

The orcs always said the only good human was a dead one, so the Forsakens joined the Horde.

Being ingame after a patch is like being on some really good drugs. Don't believe everything you see!

Friends don't let friends drink and instance.

If Hannibal Lecter played WoW, would he only skin humanoids?

Why is it you can ride a mount in the Under City but not in Booty Bay?

With the company named Blizzard, you'd figured they'd be some ice instance in there.

If bats use sound to see things, why is steatlh effective against them?

In Uldaman, why is the North Common Hall to the south of the South Common Hall, and vice-versa...?

Isn't it funny how when you fight Gnolls as an Undead they say "MMMM, more bones to gnaw on!!"

The day when The Unstoppable Force hit the Immovable Object was the day Chuck Norris was born. (GM Statement)

You know you've played too much WoW when you actually call your sister by her Toon name.

You know you play WoW too much when you refer to your girlfriend's bra size as AQ40.

Q: What killed the Dinosaurs of Un'Goro? A: The Ice Mage!

If there was no one in Stormwind and no one in Ironforge: Would the deep-tram run still run?

When The Unstoppable Force hits the Immovable Object, it may not crash the Server, but a Deathcoil will do the trick.

If you hit The Immovable Object with the The Unstoppable Force, Will it Crash the Server?

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Priest, oh priest, oh protector of the light. When the darkness comes, you are first to fight. When flesh has been opened, you are there to stitch. It's too bad we all know, you're the raid group's bitch :(

If Tauren are allowed to learn Leathercrafting, then does that mean that Buffalo Bill had 300 skincrafting?

/leave lookingforgroup

This is the game that never ends, Yes it goes on and on my friends Some people started playing it not knowing what it was And they'll continue playing it forever just because This is the game that never ends....

Enough with the home sayings on your Gnome page already!

How Do You Keep Two Gnomes Busy? Sheep One.

Be it ever so humble... there's no race like Gnome!
Gnome is where the heart is!

Oh Lucy... I'm Gnome

Gnome, gnome on the range,Where the deer and antelope play. Where seldom is heard, an encouraging word and the skies are cloudy all day.

WoW: The Burning Crusade; Here I was thinking that after spending seconds, minutes, hours and even days of our lives in BrS, BrD and MC, Blizzard would've said we'd seen enough fire�

What would you do for an Arcanite bar? (sung to the Klondike bar tune)

/dance like there's no one watching!

When it rains alot in Mulgore is it considered a Taurential downpour?

Only blizzard spells Damage wihout a m.a.g.e

Good Cheese comes from happy Tauren. Happy Tauren come from Thunder Bluff.

Old Undead Saying- Sometimes it feels like I'm riding a dead horse.

Am I the only one finding it somehow ironic, that a gnoll says 'Grrrr fresh meat!' when it sees an Undead?

You know you play WoW too much when you drive to Denver today so that you can fly there next week...

If taurens could be rogues I'd make one called Cowmooflage...

It can get pretty hot when mining. Sometimes, I take off a few items of clothing when it gets too bad. Unfortunately, someone caught me doing this and they accused me of strip mining!

The last time I lent my account out to a friend, I woke up to find myself in Tanaris desert without any pants on.

I was lookin' for rare mobs in all the wrong places. Lookin' for spawns in too many places. Searchin' Azeroth, lookin' for traces, Of an epic item. Hoping to find an epic and money. I'll bless the day I discover, Spawns - lookin' for loot.

As my mom always said: "If you can't slay anyone nice, don't slay anyone at all."

Noob Sauce: Orange Juice, 3 qts 2 Fresh Newblettes (Squeezed) for juice Low Fat Yogurt , 1 half ounce Mix ingrediants in a blender on Frappe for 15 minutes Served with a side of Molten Core Madness and a fresh mint leave add sugar too taste serve cold.

Orphan says: I have heard of this big eye inside a temple in southern Silithus. Could you please take me there? I really want to see it. Please, Please, Please?

What are you doing on the computer today? Go take your mother out to dinner, and don't forget flowers!

If Laughter is the Best Medicine, why doesn't LOL cure disease?

I Ain't Gettin' On No Griffon, Fool!!

The best new feature in the expansion pack: Tauren-tipping

Scarlet Crusade: We put the Fun in Fundamentalism!

After killing a Goretusk Boar in Westfall: "That was one fat pig...it had a two page loot box!"

There is no cow level... Many seem to disagree: Thunderbluff?

Did you know: the Undercity contains a Magic Quarter, a Rogues' Quarter, a Royal Quarter, a Trade Quarter, and a War Quarter. That's right -- five quarters. Those stupid Forsaken can't even count!!

Special on Pirate Earrings! A buck an ear!

A Tribe Divided: How will Cindy the Centaur's Gelkis Clan parents react when they discover she is pregnant with the child of her secret Magram Clan lover? Find out next time on a very special Desolace Days!

Ever notice the log in screen for the 1.10 patch "�Breaking News?" With a message basically saying there servers are broken� Coincidence that it is "Breaking" news?

Here's a taste from an up and coming new artist: (Old Vanilla Ice, Ice Ice Baby remix, WoW style) Rushin' around on the zepplin from Org. Mess with my frost shock you'll end up in the morgue. Love it or leave it I'll skip the foreplay. You'd better silence my casting, this kid don't play. If there was a problem, yo I'll solve it. Check out my Deathbringer while my DJ revolves it.

Last night, a bunch of Horde came to Darkshore, then the NPC's fled town and the server crashes. That's when you know they brought the smelly Orc.

Why is there a Handshaking step when connecting to WoW? Because Blizzard is rolling a die to see if you will have high latency.

Good priests never die, they just fade away.

Mounts should come with a warning label : Vanishes with warm or cold water. " Dryclean only."

I pay more than enough for my *gryph rides, there should be an in-flight movie!

The best thing about being an Alliance hunter? That's easy, never seeing a shaman roll on MY armor.

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Would a hyper-active Tauren be called a "Red Bull?" And if so, would it be able to fly?

Note to self: [Chuck Norris' Beard] is not a real item. But if it were, you just know it would be an Epic ingredient to create the [Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick].

My mommy always told me not to group with strangers!

When I'm in Ironforge and I look at the dwarves I think to myself: "How did something this small, build something this big?"

-- Sub Sandwich with chips: 10.99 -- Pepsi with ice: 2.00 -- HUSBAND and KIDS out of town for the weekend so I can play without interruptions: PRICELESS

-A large deluxe pizza : $14.99 -A 6 pack of Coke : $3.99 -The wife outta town for two days so I can play WoW nonstop and without interruptions : PRICELESS!

You don't want to die with your boots on, it'll increase your repair bill

I went down to UC C,C To see what i could see see see But all that I could see see see Was the bottom of the deep black UC! C?

May the Horde be with you!
...And in the Winter Olympics, we are proud to announce the following winners: Cross Country Skiing--The Tauren Beefies from ThunderBluff hoof their way to a sweep of the 5km and 15 km events. Snowboarding--The Trolls appear to be on their way to total domination of this event. Speedskating--The missing body parts of the Undead give them a distinct weight advantage as they slide around the ice. Curling--Who knew the Orcs could broom? This is Bovinenina reporting from Kaleagos...

Apparently, money in Azeroth is transfered instantly by Western Union. But items, it seems, are sent by way of FedEx.

My neighbors have banned me from doing raids or rolling on epics... Apparently me dancing on the roof naked is a bad thing.

I don't think there is enough perfume or cologne on Kalimdor to make an undead smell good.

If I ask an Undead to be my Valentine, does that make me a necrophiliac?

When I was young, all my friends were imaginary -- now that I'm older all my friends are virtual.

"Latest news from Blizzard HQs Europe: The Gnome's Mechanostriders are infected with bird flu. So far no civilian deaths, but a few gnomes are undergoing medical tests at the Ironforge Medical Centre."

When u think of MC get your fire resistance, mages and other nukers better keep your distance, Warrior tanks at the front slashin and mashin, rogues in there too slicin and dicin, some day you will get close, to killin that big tard called Ragnaros

Why do they nerf warriors in almost every patch? Because warrior class is intended to take most of the punishment.

Chilling with my Gnomies.

Does anyone know of a mod that can block a general chat with the words "Chuck Norris" in it?

Leveling a mage is like being Irish: fight, drink, fight drink...

A watched Mob never spawns

It got really fuzzy at the new year's eve party, but when I woke up, there was a murloc in bed with me and a wedding ring on my finger.

What each class request for the holidays. - Rogue, "Hehe, sharp shiny!" - Mage, "Something to blow up." - Warrior, "A decent taunt." - Hunter, "More stuns and range." - Shaman, "Nothin, we cool." - Druid, "Dual wield." - Priest, "Water summoning powers!" - Warlock, "YOUR SOUL!" - Paladin, "You know, fix that whole dying issue with us."

....Blizzard gave to me: 12 farmers spamming. an 11g repair bill, 10 mages sheeping, 9 night elves dancing , 8 tauren milking, 7 ninjas looting, 6 hours of maintenance, 5 COMBO POINTS! 4 whiny newbs, 3 lag spikes, 2 epic sets, and a city built on top of a tree!

Twelve miners mining, Eleven hunters hunting, Ten rogues-a-creeping, Nine druids dancing, Eight tailors silking, Seven warriors swinging, Six priests-a-praying, Fiiiiive Golden +5 Stamina +3 Agility +2 Strength and +10 Fire resistance Riiiiiiings, Four mages cheer, Three warlocks fear, Two dwarves drunk on their rears, And a skinner with partridge boots for meeeeeee...

Ogre Tannin Baum, Ogre Tannin Baum, Oh how we love your basket. When we loot, the tannin then, the Ogre comes, with the mallet again. Ogre Tannin Baum, Ogre Tannin Baum, Oh how we love your basket. ( Sung to the tune of, O' Christmas Tree )

All I want for Christmas is to hit sixty, to hit sixty, see to hit sixty. All I want for Christmas is to hit sixty, to hit sixty, see to hit sixty. So I can gank you all X-mas. (to the tune of "All I Want for
Christmas is My Two Front Teeth")

LFG - Fishing Trip, need 1 person Booze drinking spec required.

Congratulations to WoW for winning the Spike TV Video Game Awards for Best Multiplayer Game, and Most Addictive Game!!!

Pirate says to the Ninja: Ima gonna ninja yer arrrrse!

Sitting playing WOW, I say to the screen... "How in the world am I gonna kill this??" Wife walks by behind me and says... "Have him spend a Sunday afternoon with you"

Does anyone else consider it chance that the letters in Tauren also can compose the word Nature? Perhaps there is intelligent design of cows.

Now, I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer, But she ain't messin' with no blue armor... Yeah, I ain't sayin' she's a gold farmer, But she ain't messin' with no blue, blue... (to the beat of "Gold Digger" by Kanye West)

What would you get if you crossed a Gnome and an Undead? A Gnome-skull

What did the Night Elf do at the disco party? He got his GROVE on!

"Don't drink and DPS." This message brought to you by MADD: Mages Against Drunken DPSing.

(To The Tune of "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire") Gnomes and Dwarves roasting on an Hordic Fire, Hot Sauce Dripping From Their Toes. Stupid Allies, Walk Into Orgrimmar We Poked Hot Skewers Through Their Nose. Everybody Knows, Blizzard Loves This Carol, Helps To Keep Their Spirits High. Hopefully In My Stocking This Year, They'll Be For Just My 30Gold.

You might be a redneck if... you drink like a dwarf... and look like one too!

The true question is, who ganked first, the Horde or the Alliance?

Where does the Alliance shop for home improvement? Gnome Depot!

Directions: Take one Deviate Delight every 2 hours. WARNING: May cause fear, rage, rapid cast, ninja, slime, pirate, or (feign) death. Use only as directed.

There once was a shaman from Azeroth, Whom everyone called a sloth. But it wasn't so funny, when along came level 20, and POOF, ghost wolf, he's off!

I have bad news, I just got killed by some horde... BUT, I do have good news! I just saved money on my mount insurance by switching to Geico!

Why did the Orc quit his job? He was a dis-grunt-led employee

Mom, when you see a spider, is that when you send a bug report?

You can stop dancing now, you dropped your funny bone over there.

I love you, You love me. Unless you're flagged for PVP. With a great big crash, And some crits from me to you. Won't you say you love me too?

Blizzard and World of Warcraft are very friendly people! Just yesterday they shook my hand for 6 hours.

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
How many hordes would a Horde Troll horde if a Horde Troll could hoard hordes?

PVP Philosophy: I gank. Therefore I Pwn!

"All you need is luck" -Paul McOrcney

Mage: "I sheeped the Shaman." Wiseacre response: "But you did not sheep the Deputy."

WoW is cool, WoW is neat... What will I get when I trick or treat?

WoW is much better than real life. An example of this is you can go up women and ask them if you can browse their goods and you don't get a slap.

I'm a domestic tank...I hold "wife' aggro like no other.

Hunter response to warrior song: Feign death, feign death, that's what I'm gonna do. It's what I'm gonna do then they'll go for you.

A wise man says: "The most fertile fields lie beneath the flight paths."

Warrior's Song: "Bad pull, bad pull, what you gonna do, what you gonnado when they come for you ?"

WoW saved my marriage. Now that me and the wife are both addicted, we don't have time for petty arguments.

"Welcome to McWarcraft, how may I take your order?" "Yeah Hi, I'd like a medium Dwarf Sandwich and a Gnome Filet please"

What do WoW players cast on themselves when they are playing online poker? Bluffs.

Q: Why are you holding your breath all the time? A: I wanna get blues and purples!

As an undead, I'm deeply offended by the term "No guts, no glory"

Dear Allakhazam, My mother told me that if I played with my Dwarven Hand Cannon I'd go blind. Is that true? -Fizmod

Irony: The only thing you can't put in your bank is money.

"Too many Orcs are bad for your 'elf"

Mother: Eat your greens, son. Son: No! I'd rather disenchant them!

Do warlocks run spell checkers?

Famous last words - "What does it mean if his name is in red and his level is ??"

It takes two orcs to make a flame thrower. One to bend over, and one to hold the match.

Q: What do you call AFK people on a PvP server? A: A Free Kill.

We're sorry sir, you are only allowed one carrion and one black widow.

If Snoop Dogg played Wow, would his gnome be named Gnizzle?

If I discovered Stormwind the first time I walked there, what are all those other people doing there?

Do cultivated Tauren listen to Moozart?

Everytime you create an alliance character, Thrall eats a kitten.

Every time you create a Horde character, Elune kills a kitten.

Got the new Elvish Presley album? Tracks include all the classics... Blue Suede Lvl 51 Armour Boots...Jailhouse Rockjaw... Love Me Tender Fillet of Frenzy...Blue Moonkin...

What do you get when you cross a Tauren with a Gnome? A Mini-taur!

Q: What is a centaur's favorite beverage? A: Kolkar Kola

I've been farming so much I should get a tractor as an epic mount.

Gorm the Greedy's Ballad
(sung to: Mercedes Benz by Janis JoplinOh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz)
Oh Torm, won't you give me a magical sword, I just got a dagger, that's all I could afford,
but grant me weapon, I'll call you my lord, Oh Torm, wont you give me a magical sword!

Q. What did Dorothy say when her house landed in Tinkertown?A. There's no place like gnomes, there's no place like Gnomes...

Q: What do you call an Orc advertising for a Toilet paper commercial? A: Cha Cha Cha Shaman!

Q: Where does an orc go when he needs a new wardrobe? A: The Orction House.

Q: Why did the engineer get arrested for drinking? A: Because he was a miner!

Sheepies in the mornin', sheepies in the evenin', sheepies at supper time. When sheepies are on your hotbar, you can have sheepies anytime!

Q: What do you call a Devilsaur who knows magic? A: A SAURCERER!!!

Tongue twister: If Night Elf Noogie knocked Naga noggins how many Naga noggins could Night Elf Noogie knock?

"I'm a little ninja short and stout, I grab all the loot and hearthstone out. All the people on ventrillo scream and shout, I'm the warrior in full devout!"

Two Taurens are standing in a field and one looks at the other. "Bad news about that mad cow disease, huh?" She says. Her friend looks back at her and says: "Yeah. Good thing I'm a helicopter."

Why is Felheart better than Dreadmist, when a Dreadsteed is better than a Felsteed?

Do Devilsaurs lay Deviled Eggs?

If a Orc decides to be a geek, does that make him a Dorc?

When a Tauren gets hexed and turned into a frog, does that make him a bullfrog?

Q: Where do tauren go when they die? A: Uddercity.

"If a Tauren decided to become a rogue, would that make him an Invisibull?"

Home is where the hearthstone is!

"Herbalism - So many Herbs, So little Thyme."

I've never seen a Postal Carrier NPC. Maybe they forgot to wear their Mail Combat Armor?

If Paladin's are "underpowered" why doesn't someone charge them?

Why is it that we can't all speak the same language, but we can all read the same signs?

What do you get when you give Baron Geddon a sword? Arm-a-geddon!

Orcs that live in glass houses, should have blind neighbors.

Give a man a Mudsnapper and he'll eat for a day, show him where the fishing trainer is and he'll eat forever.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of an Aquadynamic Fish Attractor? (they look like tootsie roll pops...)

In Elwynn Forest, why do wolves attack you but leave the cows alone?

What do you get when you cross a human and a gnome? A Dwarf. What do you get when you cross a Night Elf and an Orc? A Troll.

Why does the griffon master tell you to "keep your feet on the ground" before he sends you flying?

If Night Elves can't choose to be mages, how come one of the mage trainers in Stormwind City is a Night Elf?(we know it isn't a Night Elf :P)

You cannot have slaughter without laughter!

If you are killed by a druid, is that considered death by natural causes?

When a druid in animal form gets disarmed, does it mean they have been declawed?

Rage Potion: The cure of the content and lighthearted!

Why does it take 3 days for you to use your Salt Shaker again, does it hurt your wrist that badly?

If an ancient protector falls in Ashenvale Forest, and nobody's around to hear him, does he make a sound?

Why is it called "Thousand Needles" when there are only about 50 needles?

"Have you ever noticed that there is a sign for SI-7's (secret) headquarters in Stormwind?"

If you kill and loot a troll, shouldn't they drop ivory because of their tusks?

WoW: $50. FedEx shipping: $12. Introducing someone you love to an addiction that will consume her soul: priceless.

Why is a gold bar only worth a few silver?

You should be able to skin naga and get nagahide.

Shouldn't Tauren females be able to summon milk?

How come a Warhorse can't be summoned or used in combat? Perhaps it should be called a Peacehorse instead...

How can an undead with no lower jaw, use cannibalize?

When you see a Druid change into a seal, Can you then club it?

Shouldn't druids in bear form be able to fish without a pole?

If the Ogres in Feralas can punt me, why can't I punt a Gnome?

With all the coyotes in the Badlands, you'd think you'd see a few roadrunners.

You know you have played to much WoW when the sound of a dog barking makes you jump.

If the undead peons in Ashenvale are level 25, what does that make your level 22 mage?

Does an undead female think to herself, "Why don't my eyes glow like hers?"

Morbidnio

ај лав вариорс
Член од
17 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
lol me mrzi da citam ako mozi da objasnis sho e ova super ke bidi

DaN-MaN

Warlock
Член од
1 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
:D

Леееј кој ќе го чита ова се бе!:icon_lol:
Дај кажи што е.

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ако те мрзи да читаш, не читај. :)

Оние што ја играат играта, сигурно нема да бараат објснување за мисли напишани од луѓе кои ја играат играта.
-------

го сменив насловот на темата, па може појасно ќе ви биде :)

Morbidnio

ај лав вариорс
Член од
17 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
pa
dobro ti e so druidite aj utre ke o citam sea na CS

Член од
18 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
a priest, a paladin and a varimathras went in a bar ..... :)

Z

ZeroStyle

Гостин
Why is it called "Thousand Needles" when there are only about 50 needles?-
haha da i za ova eden moj drugar se cudese!! :D

Член од
16 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ova ne e bas takvo ali interesno na mene se izdesava :

Ajde odi vo bear form i zemi go itemceto (ova pred cat form da imam)
Abe budala si ke me iskrset od cotek, elite se
Ne be brat, ke te mislet za nivni :D

R

Rikiboy

Гостин
Why are Undead and Blood elf in same faction.After all Undead destroyed the Land of the High(Blood)elves.
And why Blood elves go in Tempest Keep.The whole raid is full with their kind.
Why did trolls go in Zul'gurrub?The whole instance is full of trolls.
Why did Undead go in Stratholme or Naxxramas?The whole instances are full with Undead?

Член од
8 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
If you think getting sheep to level 3 is hard, imagine what the cockroaches in Strat had to go through to get to 50!
hahahaahahahahahaha

Olivert

TheTruth
Член од
21 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Хахахахахахахха закон!!!! :pos2:

Kirov95

• GoD •
Член од
30 ноември 2007