Progressive International или нова интернационала

Член од
8 февруари 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Остави го времето да си го направи своето, па ќе ти биде омилен цитат и на тебе. ;)
Уште колку време треба да помине, уште колку историски примери требаат...
Нема шанси. Секогаш некој друг им е виновен. Единствено Тенеке има променето сфаќања (ако воопшто е оригиналниот Тенеке :cautious: ) и делумно оној Не_сум_јас

Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
И како и секогаш Демократите се однесуваат како Демократи (shit libs)

Се испуваа со законите, ова ќе прават, она ќе прават, и еве што донесоа на крај.

The latest version of the Build Back Better plan includes $125 billion for healthcare subsidies and $130 billion to expand the child tax credit—yet it allocates $280 billion to fund tax relief for wealthy residents of blue states.

Разочарувањето и мое и на голем број на левичари е толкаво, што мора да си признаеме дека Трамп стори повеќе за работничката класа отколку овие ѓубрињава на власт.

Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Уште сум запрепастен и тешко можам да ги сварам вакциналните мандати кои ги гледаме на Запад, посебно она што се случува во Австралија.

Во САД можеш да си умриш за најобична ситница ако немаш приватно здраствено осигурување кое милиони луѓе го немаат, но не смееш да се поболиш од Корона.

Хмммммм.

Очигледно Неолиберализмот, ниту може, ниту смее да остани без работници т.е. робови. Впрочем се виде кои се НАЈБИТНИТЕ луѓе во едно неолиберално општество кога започна ПАНДЕМИЈАТА.

И не, не беа тоа милјардерите. Всушност тие беа НАЈНЕБИТНИ. Па, сепак тие се за 70% побогати од 2020 досега.

Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Како изгледа левичарска револуција во 21 век, ќе можеме да следиме од Чиле. Нема да коментирам оти и сам не сум сигурен дали сите постапки ми се бендисуваат.

Disclaimer: All my sources for this story are local (Chilean) and recent so they're in Spanish. Apologies for that. Hopefully your browser translator features will help you if you want to check the sources yourself.

About 7-8 months ago I wrote a post about what Chile was going through politically, and how the people had turned against neoliberalism and were heading to the polls to choose their next President, amidst a Constitutional change brought about by an overwhelming referendum in favour of change (78% approval). However, at that time no one knew (we still don't quite exactly know) what this change was all about. The left-leaning President won, and now things are starting to look clearer: it is al full blown far-left revolution. And no, I am not using the label flippantly to decry gender ideologues or woke propaganda. I am talking about the loss of property rights, calls to eliminate the separations of power, widespread expropriations, and more. You know, the stuff of the true far-left.

Recently, a terrible precedent took place in Chile. The Supreme Court ruled in favour of squatters and against property owners (timestamp 13:08). Long story short, the owners of property in Viña del Mar were told that they cannot kick out the squatters unless they themselves coordinate with all relevant authorities (police, local council, and all relevant ministers and divisions) so they can give the squatters a housing solution. There were hints of this before, mainly espoused and peddled by Giorgio Jackson (current MP and one of the brains behind the recently elected President Gabriel Boric's program) when he stated (paraphrasing) that squatters won't be kicked out unless the State could give them a housing solution. It seems that the fears some of us had have materialised for good. You can imagine where this goes and ends.

A proposal has also been introduced to dissolve the main three powers of the State (Executive, Judiciary and Legislative) to be replaced by 600-member assembly (which some have already equated to the Politburo) in which:
-Members will be elected via local assemblies in different industrial and service sectors, aboriginal peoples, and other communities,
-People could do away with their representatives by simple majority (apparently at any time)
-Participation of aboriginal people's is optional and the right to self-determination of those people is guaranteed (they cannot be forced to be part of the State).

The assembly is to be called "The Plurinational Assembly of the workers and the peoples". I suggest you read the proposal to get a glimpse of the language used in it.
There are plans (rumours at least, nobody knows for sure with all the flipflops that the elected politicians have engaged in) to expropriate superannuation funds and do away with free trade agreements if these contravene some of the stipulations of the new Constitution in terms of the myriads of protections that are proposed. Basically that "international free trade agreements that limit and restrict the sovereignty of the peoples in terms of policies on food, health, environment, education, social policies, natural common resources, human rights and those of aboriginal peoples, social and workers rights, State economical activity, legislation and regulation, and national defense are unconstitutional." (emphasis mine, translation mine, from the last link).

The list goes on.

However, the New Constitution has not been formally written yet, and we will have a second referendum to approve it or reject. We still don't know when the referendum will be, or what the final text will look like (so far the snippets don't look great unless you're firmly on the far left side of the spectrum). I am not entirely sure it will pass, either, or what the aftermath of that vote will be. On the one hand many will vote to pass it not because it's worth the vote; it's just a "fuck you" vote against the previous system. Many others will also push for it because they belong to the same political camp that those who were elected to create the new Constitution (of which the majority are left or far-left; the right is simply non-existent in practice as it doesn't have the numbers to do anything). However, there is a whiff in the air that the new Constitution will be so out of touch in some regards with enough people that they will vote against it; that there will be something (anything) that will rub different people wrong in different ways to do away with their thirst for change.
Many of us voted to change the Constitution because we wanted change. Seventy-eight percent of the voting population. But I'm not quite sure how many of these millions of people wanted just any change, or, more specifically, this change. But if the new Constitution is rejected it might call for even bigger chaos and violence than if it was approved.

If anyone is interested on what a left-wing country-wide revolution against capitalism looks like in practice in the 21st century, keep an eye out for Chile in the next couple of years. I suspect it will not look like what ideologues envisioned.
I for one am waiting for the new Constitution to dissect it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Последно уредено:
Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Поврзано е со Украина и прогрсивната интернационала, кажано од Варуфакис, па за да не се изгуби во морето на глупости во темата за Украина ќе го постирам овде...

Исто ова е напомена да квази прогресивците кои ги канцелираат сите руси и руската култура во моментот затоа што тоа е модерно на Твитер.

Член од
30 август 2021
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Поврзано е со Украина и прогрсивната интернационала, кажано од Варуфакис, па за да не се изгуби во морето на глупости во темата за Украина ќе го постирам овде...

Исто ова е напомена да квази прогресивците кои ги канцелираат сите руси и руската култура во моментот затоа што тоа е модерно на Твитер.

Го слушнав вчера, и он малку изрелативизира као ептен малку има руси во Украина а писмото ми се чини како припрема за шарена револуција.

Член од
8 февруари 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Можеби требаше во темата кој профитира од лажното глобалното затоплување, ама @teneke го интересира нафтата:
од 1:15мин

I told you it is gonna be bad, but I didnt think it would be this bad :pos:

Додека на Кина и е дозволено користење на фосилни горива, овие загрижениве прогресивци, решија да намалат со фосилните горива, нели оти има уште 5-6год. до крајот на планетава, притоа без да обезбедат алтернатива :aplauz:

Владеење на правото - НЕ ВАЖИ , а правнициве Батеман, Вицкед_1 со сета сила навиваат за таквите :tapp:

Ваљда сега е појасно дека не се глупи, туку, намерно се се прави за целите на големиот рестарт :)

For the right moment you must wait, as Fabius did most patiently when warring against Hannibal, though many censured his delays; but when the time comes you must strike hard, as Fabius did, or your waiting will be in vain, and fruitless

Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Џорџ Орвел се борел во Шпанската Граѓанска војна. Ова во контекст на Украина е посебно битно.

1647282715307.png

jamajka

mode: Calm
Член од
28 април 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
13 јули 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Најиронично е што ти си го постирал ова, а одиш по паметот на поморенко или како и да се викаше.
Прво, јас ги следам двете страни, второ го споделив еднаш само.

Како што гледам во темите за Украина врие руски извори и многу често се пропаганда. Да не спомнувам за руската мапа, која 5 дена ја објавуваа и сеуште не се русите стасани до тие позиции.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom