Orderic Vitalis од 11-ти и 12-ти век, нотира Македонци!

Член од
20 декември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I Ana Komnena notira takvi Makedonci vo
Book 4 War with the Normans (1081-2)

Constantine Opus led the Guards, Antiochus the Macedonians, Alexander Cabasilas the Thessalians, and Taticius, at that time 'Primicerius,' [=Chief of the household] the Turks of Achrida. He was extremely brave, and absolutely fearless in battle, although he was not descended from free-born stock; for his father, who was a Saracen, fell into the hands of John Comnenus, my paternal grandfather, on a foraging expedition. The leaders of the Manichaeans, who totalled two thousand eight hundred, were Xantas and Culeon, also of the same heresy.

Aleksiada

„Другој же воин, македонец по имени Петр Торник , ворвавшись в гушту врагов, убил многих из них. Между тем фаланга двигалась, не имеја представленија о том, что творитсја: сражение велось в темноте, и воины не могли видеть происходјаштего. Комнин то налетал на еште сохранившие порјадок отрјады противника, то возврашталсја к своим“

Алексиада - руски

Член од
19 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
da pogodam, so "takvi" Makedonci, mislis na teritorijalni, Kasna-koski?

ilija^veles

Nick Sloter
Член од
19 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
I Ana Komnena notira takvi Makedonci vo
Book 4 War with the Normans (1081-2)

Constantine Opus led the Guards, Antiochus the Macedonians, Alexander Cabasilas the Thessalians, and Taticius, at that time 'Primicerius,' [=Chief of the household] the Turks of Achrida. He was extremely brave, and absolutely fearless in battle, although he was not descended from free-born stock; for his father, who was a Saracen, fell into the hands of John Comnenus, my paternal grandfather, on a foraging expedition. The leaders of the Manichaeans, who totalled two thousand eight hundred, were Xantas and Culeon, also of the same heresy.

Aleksiada

„Другој же воин, македонец по имени Петр Торник , ворвавшись в гушту врагов, убил многих из них. Между тем фаланга двигалась, не имеја представленија о том, что творитсја: сражение велось в темноте, и воины не могли видеть происходјаштего. Комнин то налетал на еште сохранившие порјадок отрјады противника, то возврашталсја к своим“

Алексиада - руски
А да го преведеш вториот дел нема да биде лошо оти вака ништо не ми значи,или и ти не знаеш што значи ама колку да има нешто си го пастирал?

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom