Macedonian Fans

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hi to all Macedonian fans, I'm the owner of an international forum about all sports, particularly focused on Olympic sports. We are particularly focused on Olympic sports and on London 2012, keeping the forum updated about all Olympic qualifications.

I would really like to have more Macedonian fans on the forum to follow and support MKD athletes and teams, starting with EuroBasket that is currently in progress.

If you are interested, you can us on totallympics.com . I hope you will register and start posting about Basketball and all other sports.

If you have some problems or questions please ask me :)

Thank you !
Matteo from Italy.

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
1) What do you mean ?
2) Is it spam to post a link in one thread ?
3) What do you want to know ?
4) If you see some ads on the forum tell me, because webmaster would put them without my permission. And without ads how would I get money ? Please if you know it tell me, it can be interesting :)

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe what you just did!

For those who are MACEDONIAN supporters and who supports MACEDONIA in all sports, I hope some of you can reach us on www.totallympics.com and join us, we are searching for more MACEDONIAN fans to support MKD teams and athletes in all sports in an international forum about all Olympic sports. Support on the forum MACEDONIA athletes in the road to LONDON 2012! :) Thanks!

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom