EuroBasket 2013 on Totallympics

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hello to all Macedonian Basketball and sport fans, and good luck to Macedonia in the upcoming European Championship :)

For those of you support support Macedonia not only in Basketball but also in all other sports, you are invited to join our forum about Olympic Sports, Totallympics.

Totallympics is the first international forum about Olympic Sports, where you can always be updated about your Nation Athletes and Teams Results, and represent Macedonia on the forum in the Road to Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

For those interested, here is the forum: www.totallympics.com

We already have some Macedonian users and we would like to make the MKD community bigger.

As you see there is a section for each Olympic sport and we follow every single sport event. For example if you open the Basketball section you will find the thread for upcoming Basketball European Championship, with all results and comments about this event.

Also, you can take part in our Prediction Contests, a just-for-fun game in which you have to pick winning Team and you will earn points according to real matches results. There will be the updated Standing day after day and there is also a General Standing with all Prediction Contests we run during the year, and also a Team Standing, so you can represent Macedonia also in this game :) Here is the direct link to the EuroBasket Prediction Contest: http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4899&extra=page=1

Feel free to contact me for any problem or question.

Hope to see some of you on Totallympics ! :)

Член од
8 септември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Thank's for visiting this forum, i will join you. Chears (y)

Член од
4 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Hello again to all Macedonian fans :)
So tomorrow is the big day, a big good luck to Macedonia !

I hope some more of you will join during EuroBasket, and don't forget to post your predictions for this event, still about 18 hours left to post them in this thread: http://www.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4899&extra=page=1 There will be an updated Standing day after day so you can track your results everyday.

Good luck !

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom