Don't even reply!

Член од
4 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
http://dontevenreply.com/

Еден од најсмешните сајтови евр!

Тип реплицира на рандом луѓе преку email-ови со банални и смешни текстови.

курајбер

млад, потентен
Член од
29 јануари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
oуоуоуоуууу до сеа немав, ама сеа си најдов ИДОЛ!!!
последното и второто писмо ми померија бешика!!! :icon_lol:

Член од
4 јуни 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Camry Killer
Posted at: 2009-06-09 18:52:47

Original ad:
selling 1997 toyota camry. 146k miles. engine and transmission in good shape. was in minor fender bender, damage shown in pictures
From Mike Anderson to ***********@***********.org

Hello,

Let me just introduce myself. My name is Mike, and two weeks ago my dog was hit and killed by a car in Manayunk. The driver did not stop. He was hit by a white '97 Toyota Camry. With the side of the bumper bashed in like in your pictures. I thought I would never find the killer, but then I saw the murderers car for sale in Manayunk on **********! YOURS. What, are you trying to get rid of the evidence? You killed my dog of 8 years, and didn't even stop. I had to tell my kids that they would never see him again. Now they just look dead inside, like their soul was taken from them. I can't blame them.

We can't bring Skip back to life, but I want you to come here and apologize to my kids. And buy them a new dog. It is the least you could do.

E-mail me back and we'll set up a time.

- Mike

From derek ******* to Me

what? i didnt hit your fucking dog. no way im buying you a new dog

From Mike Anderson to derek *******

There's no denying it. I've got you dead to rights. The car that hit my dog is unmistakably yours. I even remember seeing your Outer Banks bumper sticker as I watched the car drive away, leaving Skip in a mangled mess in the middle of the street.

Maybe you were drunk and didn't remember? That doesn't make you any less guilty.

From derek ******* to Me

are you fucking serious i didnt hit your dog!!! i even called my girlfriend and she had no idea what i was talking about. you are mistaken

No I am not. Does your girlfriend have long hair? I didn't get a good look at the killer's face, but I saw long hair from behind as they sped away. I just assumed it was a man because of their huge shoulders.

From derek ******* to Me

yes she has long hair but she didnt hit your dog. where did this happen?

You know where it happened. Right here in Manayunk. I think your girlfriend is lying to you. I would like to meet both of you and have a good chat with you two so I can figure out which one of you is lying.

From derek ******* to Me

no this is ridiculous neither of us hit your dog. im sorry it happened but this is not my fault

Why would you be sorry if you didn't do it? Seems like you feel guilty about murdering my dog. Just own up to it. Do the right thing. For my kids.

:pos2:

GoD.HateUSaLL

Фар акрос д диштанс
Член од
30 март 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
BloodNinja е каде каде по интересен од типов..

Член од
29 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ево ви уште една страна за тепање време
www.notalwaysright.com
На сајтот има прераскажвани случки во кои муштеријата НЕ е во право :)

Иако поќе од пола од приказните се измислени пак сум се смеел до солзи.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom