DAVE SEAMAN 19.11.2005 во Скопје?

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.
Член од
22 мај 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Audio terapeutot u skopje na 19.11 sabota SRC Kale?
ako znae nekoj nesho poveke....

Acid

Frontman
Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јас не ни знам кој е Dave Seaman, не па повеќе информации..

Ајде, очекувам кратка биографија. :wink:

Caligula

Realiziran
Член од
25 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Bazel...Nikifor so nekoj go nosi..tamanski e za tebe :) toa si poshtuesh :)

5 years old, Taurean with Virgo rising, international DJ, songwriter, obsessive, pragmatic, stubborn, bald, sulky, opinionated, perfectionist, Yorkshire breakdancer, son of a Spiritualist minister, former Mixmag editor, member of Brothers in Rhythm - the award winning producers and remixers to the pop cognoscenti (Pet Shop Boys, Kylie, Garbage, Pulp and Placebo) and the progressive mafia (Sasha, BT and Way Out West) travel whore, trainer bore, film buff, nothing's ever enough "If something's worth doing it's worth doing to excess").

Leed's United devotee, neighbour of Mel B, Billy Corgan look-a-like, Stella McCartney's birthday DJ, Robbie Williams kebab eating partner, with £1/2 million ear insurance, co-founder of Stress Records, sometimes lives in New York's East Village, other times in a church next door to a pub.

There are many DJs who have enjoyed many column inches for shaping the phenomenon that is modern club culture. For some of these individuals, it was a question of right time, right place. Talented yes; opportunistic, definitely - and just a little bit lucky.

Dave too, as he'd be first to admit, has had his fair share of lucky breaks. Yes, he effectively blagged the editorship of the fledging members' magazine Mixmag simply by being their youngest, hippest employee. But it was Dave who made the company fully aware of the impact of acid house and railroaded them into launching the magazine fully to the public. The rest, as they say, is history...

Yes, he was equally lucky to bump into budding production genius Steve Anderson at DMC's recording studios. But it was the pair's respective talents gelling that led the turbo fuelled hit 'Such A Good Feeling', followed up by a string of successive mixes leading to them becoming the U.K's first superstar remixers to the likes of Michael Jackson and Sting, to writing and producing for the likes of Kylie Minogue The Pet Shop Boys and Take That. More recently they have lent their unmistakable sound to bands such as Garbage, Pulp, Placebo and Blur as well as consistently songwriting for various projects.

Yes, he was fortunate that DMC was happy to back his and partner Nick Gordon Brown's Stress record label. But it takes talent to spot the likes of Sasha, John Digweed, Full Intention and Andy from Groove Armada, all of whom had early breaks on the label.

And yes it was a lucky twist when Mixmag photographer Gary McLarnen invited Dave to bring his DJ skills to a new night he was launching at the unlikely Shelleys venue in Stoke on Trent. It just happened to become one of the UK's best ever house clubs. The fact that Dave's DJing star is still in the ascendant some 10 years later says it all.

Член од
22 мај 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
pa kao dati objasnam koj e dave seaman
idi na http://www.djdaveseaman.com/music_disco.htm tuka e cela negova diskografija i sea prviot cd mix mu e 1991

-Mixmag Volume 1
Mixed by Carl Cox and Dave Seaman
1991 (DMC)
Catalogue number: MMLCD001

a zadnjiot

Dave Seaman Presents..This Is Audiotherapy
2005 (AudioTherapy)
Released September 26, 2005
Label: Audio Therapy
Asin: B000AAVE0K
Catalogue Number: ATCD2

i ako neso malce si upaten u elektronska muzika ke ti stane jasno koj e sho e

aj mozda i toa ne e tolku bitno pa vidi go tracklistot od proton radio mixot septemvri 20005 a moze i da go cuete na
http://www.djdaveseaman.com/music.htm

Proton Radio Mix, September 2005
Royksopp - 49% [Angello & Ingrosso mix]
John Dahlback- Prankster
Luke Chable - Tokyo
Depeche Mode - Precious [Sasha mix]
Suicide Sports Club - Last ghost in town (Redanka mix)
Sarah Mclachlan - Unknown [Tom Middleton Dub]
King Unique - Flashing Lights
Pryda - Aftermath

momentalno gi vrti najdobrite progressive traki so znaci i iskusen i moderen dj
neznam so vishe vi treba za da otidete na zurka :)

p.s. proton radio (najdobro radio u momentot za mene- ve sovetuvam site da go konzumirate pocesto http://www.protonradio.com/

pp.s caligula i tebe nema loso da ti doe malce voznjica:)

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom