Цитати од филмови

Член од
26 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?

Verbal: Keaton always said, “I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him.” Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

Lu5

Som la gent Blaugrana!
Член од
30 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Let me ask you something? Why don't people trust their instincts? They sense something is wrong, someone is walking too close behind them... You knew something was wrong but you came back into the house. Did I force you, did I drag you in? No. All I had to do was offer you a drink. It's hard to believe that the fear of offending can be stronger than the fear of pain. But you know what? It is. And they always come willingly. And then they sit there. They know it's all over just like you do but somehow they still think they have a chance. Maybe if I say the right thing? Maybe if I'm polite. If I cry, if i beg. And when I see the hope draining from their face like it is from yours right now. I can feel myself getting hard.

TGWTDT.

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Selma: You like the movies, don't you?
Bill Houston: I love the movies. I just love the musicals.
Selma: But isn't it annoying when they do the last song in the films?
Bill Houston: Why?
Selma: Because you just know when it goes really big... and the camera goes like out of the roof... and you just know it's going to end. I hate that. I would leave just after the next to last song... and the film would just go on forever.

--

Selma: [singing] This isn't the last song, there's no violin, the choir is quiet, and no one takes a spin, this is the next to last song, and that's all...

--

:noze::noze::noze::noze::noze::noze::noze::noze::noze:

bjork u dancer in the dark na lars von trier

Björn

Does Your Mother Know?
Член од
14 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
- Олд?
- Ла'ме?

Член од
1 декември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
High Noon
Helen: You're a good-looking boy: you've big, broad shoulders. But he's a man. And it takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man.

Bicentennial Man
Rupert Burns: What do they say? - за :sekcza:
Andrew Martin: That you can lose yourself. Everything. All boundaries. All time. That two bodies can become so mixed up, that you don't know who's who or what's what. And just when the sweet confusion is so intense you think you're gonna die... you kind of do. Leaving you alone in your separate body, but the one you love is still there. That's a miracle. You can go to heaven and come back alive. You can go back anytime you want with the one you love.

Laura
Shelby Carpenter: I don't know a lot about anything, but I know a little about practically everything.
-----
Waldo Lydecker: I wish to point out that you caught me in my most difficult moment, ordinarely I'm not without a heart.
Laura Hunt: Really?
Waldo Lydecker: Should I produce x-ray pictures to prove it? - I wish to apologize.
Laura Hunt: Your apology is accepted.

It's a Wonderful Life
Clarence: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

City Lights
- Tomorrow the birds will sing

Make Way for Tomorrow
Lucy Cooper: A man and a maid stood hand in hand; bound by a tiny wedding band. Before them lay the uncertain years that promised joy and, maybe tears. "Is she afraid?" thought the man of the maid. "Darling," he said in a tender voice, "Tell me. Do you regret your choice? 'We know not where the road may wind, 'or what strange byways we may find. 'Are you afraid?" said the man to the maid. She raised her eyes and spoke at last. "My dear," she said, "the die is cast. 'The vows have been spoken. The rice has been thrown. 'Into the future we'll travel alone. 'With you," said the maid, "I'm not afraid."

Член од
1 декември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Такво спуштање на земја немав видено многу одамна :cuc:

Grandpa Martin Vanderhoff: You're an idiot, Mr. Kirby.
Anthony P. Kirby: What?
Grandpa Martin Vanderhoff: A stupid idiot.
Anthony P. Kirby: You can't talk to me like that.
Grandpa Martin Vanderhoff: Oh, yes I can. Scum, are we? What makes you think you're such a superior human being? Your money? If you do, you're a dull-witted fool, Mr. Kirby. And a poor one at that. You're poorer than any of these people you call scum, because I'll guarantee at least they've got some friends. While you with your jungle and your long claws, as you call 'em, you'll wind up your miserable existence without anything you can call friend. You may be a high mogul to yourself, Mr. Kirby, but to me you're a failure - failure as a man, failure as a human being, even a failure as a father. When your time comes, I doubt if a single tear will be shed over you. The world will probably cry, "Good riddance." That's a nice prospect, Mr. Kirby. I hope you'll enjoy it. I hope you'll get some comfort out of all this coin you've been sweating over then!

Го уби :D

Од You Can't Take It with You

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom