Цитати, изреки, мисли за животни

Член од
21 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ја отворам темата со цел да напишеме некои цитати кои се убави, поучни, а се однесуваат на животните.
Еден од легендарните цитати е на Ганди: The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Јас ќе напишам некои кои мене ми се допаѓаат, се надевам дека ќе ме дополните.
Доколку дозволи модераторот, не би било лошо во истава тема да се спојат и некои интересни приказни, за лојалноста, верноста, и пред се храброста на милениците.

Јас ќе поставам една што ми остави силен впечаток, па ако ми ја нејќат, ќе ја бришат :)

~ Објаснување на едно шест годишно детенце зошто кучињата живеат пократко од луѓето: Кога луѓето се раѓаат тие треба да научат како да живеат добро, како да ги сакаат другите и да бидат љубезни со другите, нели? Епа, кучињата веќе го знаат тоа, затоа и не мораат да останат на Земјата толку долго. ~приказната~

~ We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. - M. Facklam

~ Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. - S. Freud

~ Man is a dog's idea of what God should be. - H. Jackson

~ Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. - F.P. Jones

~ If there is no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - W. Rogers

~ The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. A.A. Rooney

~ I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. - R. Runder

~ If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - M. Twain

~ There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. - B. Williams

~ He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last breath of his heart. You owe him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Член од
21 јануари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
~ A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself. - J. Billings

~ Owners of dogs will have notice that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods. - C. Hitchens

~ All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog. - C.M. Schulz

~ After years of having a dog, you know him. You know the meaning of his snuffs and grunts and barks. Every twitch of the ears is a question or statement, every wag of the tail is an exclamation. - R.R. McCammon

B

BrunoFresh

Гостин
~A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

~If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man

~Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends.

~I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.

~The animal is ignorant of the fact that he knows. The man is aware of the fact that he is ignorant.

~A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.

~If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much

~A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

~The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man's

~Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.

~I know at last what distinguishes man from animals: financial worries.

~In the order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him.

~In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, he gave him the cat.

~Animals never worry about Heaven or Hell. neither do I. Maybae that's why we get along.

~A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

Hiperaktiv

Султан :P
Член од
16 февруари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Имав кучиња,имам кучиња и ќе имам кучиња !
Не си играат игри со тебе – освен кога им го фрлате топчето (и никогаш нема да ве исмеваат за начинот на кој фрлате).Најлоша друштвена болест која можете да ја добиете од кучињата се болвите.

nilla-vanilla

#kingliam
Член од
17 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Купи си куче. Тоа е единствен начин со парите да си купиш љубов.
Не мора да купуваш куче, земи куче од улица, ете ти и љубов и верност и пари непотрошени.

T

tinkerbelll

Гостин
Не мора да купуваш куче, земи куче од улица, ете ти и љубов и верност и пари непотрошени.
Така е, ама мислата е насочена за оние кои купуваат кучиња, нели кога би купил куче би добил и љубов, за разлика од други работи... Во таков смисол. Јас така ја сфаќам :)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom