Фан Клуб: Ливерпул

Кој ќе ни биде нов капитен после продавањето на Хендерсон?

• Вкупно гласачи
Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
На Стаџ и Алби нема да им бидат продолжени договорите, вчера клубот соопшти дека си одат како слободни играчи. Со среќа во понатамошната кариера, Морено веројатно ќе се врати во Шпанија а Стаџ ништо чудно да напраи движење према америките.

upload_2019-6-5_12-41-17.png

Член од
16 јануари 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Криво ми е за Морено што не успеа, имаше предобар потенцијал за лев бек, но клучните киксови го однесоа во провалија...

Член од
12 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Криво ми е за Морено што не успеа, имаше предобар потенцијал за лев бек, но клучните киксови го однесоа во провалија...
Мислам дека не е толку до киксовите колку до повредата со Спартак мислам дека беше.. Тамн фати ритам и играше скоро па и без грешка и тогаш се повреди. Ама после дождото,доаѓа сонце (Робертсон) :)

Член од
16 ноември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
ГЕНЕРАЛЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ
Секоја чест, го нема ова во другите клубови. Преголемо его и статус имаат "големите" ѕвезди, кај смееш вака да им се раздереш.

Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Секоја чест, го нема ова во другите клубови. Преголемо его и статус имаат "големите" ѕвезди, кај смееш вака да им се раздереш.
Па, веројатно не е единствен случај ама да, во право си, најчесто не можат вака да им се дерњават капитени на ѕвезди. Сепак, Хендерсон е најдолго во клубот од сите моментални играчи и тренери/менаџер па не верувам дека некој може да му се спротистави за било што. После финалево и излезе интервјуа од многу играчи дека е присебен играч, не е гомнар некој да се курчи.

VVD
Now an experienced captain at 28, he has gone from strength to strength under Jurgen Klopp – and his leadership gets the seal of approval from Van Dijk. "If any young player wants to follow an example, it should be him,” Van Dijk told ESPN. “He is a fantastic leader who everyone respects so much at Liverpool, and I'm very happy that he is my captain. "As a person, Hendo is one of the most fantastic [people] you can ever meet. He has been putting the team before himself for years. “What I like is that he uses everything he has experienced – the lows, the criticism, the trouble with injuries – to help others through similar situations. "What he does gets overlooked because people think you wear the armband to look good in it and shout a lot and that's the job done. “There is so much responsibility on the pitch and off the pitch: you have to think about everyone else before you get to yourself and Hendo is very skilled at that.”
Trent
"We [Liverpool] wouldn't be where we are now without him,” Alexander-Arnold said.
“I'm speaking for everyone when I say massive thanks to Hendo for leading us here. The team is always his first thought: none of us do that more for Liverpool than Hendo.
“He shows on a daily basis that he deserves to be skipper: how he carries himself in training and around the place, the respect he has for everyone, whether it's Mo Salah or the cleaning staff.
"[Henderson] doesn't see anyone as bigger or more important than anyone else and that's a lesson to learn not just in football but life too.
“He is so valuable to the club and anyone at Melwood could speak for hours about just that."
Lallana

His fellow midfielder Lallana seems irked by such brickbats though and believes that his skipper has now proved the doubters wrong.
He told the Press Association: “Listen, I don't know why there are questions there. It seems like always.
“He'll keep proving people wrong the rest of his career. It's what he does for a living.
“As footballers, we always do that because other people will always write stuff about us.
“But, listen, he's just lifted the sixth Champions League for the club and he's one of our best players this season.”
Lallana added: “I drive in with him most days. I see how selfless he is towards the group, how he puts other people first, never himself.
“No one sees that apart from our players inside.
“Everyone has the utmost respect for him so I couldn't be happier for him, really.”
Gerrard
“When Jordan [Henderson] lifted the trophy above his head, my first feeling was one of pride,” Gerrard told The Times.

“Proud that Liverpool were back at the top of European football and especially proud of Jordan because I know how hard he works. I know the sacrifices he has made, the pressure and scrutiny he has been under.

“If I had to name someone I regarded as the ultimate professional, Jordan would be right at the top of the list. He is immaculate in the way he lives his life. Some people don’t see the stuff behind the scenes, the gym work, the way he eats, but he is someone who is an incredible role model.

“He is selfless. He is someone who puts himself at the back of the queue because he looks after everyone else first. He puts Jordan Henderson last.”

Gerrard also made sure to make mention of Henderson’s quality as a player as well, insisting that the midfielder is a much better footballer than he is often given credit for.

“All of that is important but, of course, he is a top player as well. He has running power, you can trust him with the ball, a good range of passing and, over the last few months, has risen to the challenge of pushing Liverpool forward and come right into top form. That is the key. You don’t last at Liverpool just by being a top guy," Gerrard said.

“Jordan has had his fair share [of criticism], but he handles it well and the best thing to do is let your football do the talking. That is what he has done. That is what he will continue to do.”

The Rangers manager admitted that he hoped his old side’s first trophy under manager Jurgen Klopp would spur them on to win more silverware over the next few seasons.

“I am hoping this will become the catalyst for him to lift more trophies above his head. I know that is what he wants, the manager wants, and the supporters want. I am sure Jurgen will have the team fired up to go again from the moment they are back in pre-season training.”
Може ќе те мрзи се' да прочиташ ама многу го почитуваат соиграчи, поготово Стиви ко поранешен капитен и соиграч.

Член од
14 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Kaj мене доби почит после мечот со Евертон каде што Баркли намерно отиде да го повреди, а овој после мечот сосема искулирано си кажа дека се цимери од репрезентација, и дека сфаќа дека дербито си го направило своето и дека не му се лути.

Искрено, зубите у чаша би му ги дал, и мајче и шајче. Овој сосема присебен, сталожен.

Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Меѓу другото во видеово, за време на пеналот убаво се слуша како од ВАР му потврдуваат на Скомина дека е 100% чист пенал.

Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Јас неам поима кое е детево али ај, да почнат некако трансфериве, се надевам за брзо време ќе иаме и адиција за прв тим.

Член од
1 септември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Само Мане и Салах да се вратат здрави од АФКОН..

Член од
22 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ко што вика Мелиса, ваљда од старт ќе биде со прв тим.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom