Фан Клуб: Арсенал

Член од
28 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еден куп легенди и една умрена змија
Wenger on Emery: "I'm not here to judge coaches. I am a supporter of Arsenal FC, so I just support him. But he can win games and he plays a type of game that I like. A club like Arsenal is a huge responsibility and one of those responsibilities is to play attractive football."

Член од
28 ноември 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Порака од Раул
Responding to a question about Ozil’s lack of playing time, Arsenal’s head of football said: “Unai has had many good players in other teams also, and he has always followed the same policy which is try not to make any distinctions, play the ones who work hard in training and reward the effort with playing time.
“There is nothing against Mesut on the contrary and I hope we get to see him much more in the next games because his qualities are without question, but he needs to contribute 24/7 and that’s what Unai expects from him.
“It’s not that he’s not working so well, but there are others who are deserving more playing time, but Unai can’t treat him differently than any other player.
“You may have read that Unai has put a barrier up, but nothing at all like this has happened."

Последно уредено:
Член од
24 октомври 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Многу јасно и очекувано, ако не успее ЛШ да фати, чао пријатно.

Cannon

Doctor
Член од
22 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Или во превод, и ние и другиве сме се заебале

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Член од
21 октомври 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кога си ја разбираш и си јак, ова ќе си правиш

Член од
23 ноември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Имам осеќај дека ова е најдолгата пауза за национални утакмици, заборавив дека постои клубот.

Вечер на гости кај тврд противник, само нашата утакмица на ТВ, цел свет ќе гледа- не верувам дека ќе победиме, ќе биде некое мизерно фрустрирачко нерешено.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom