Фан Клуб: Јувентус

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
IMG_20221202_091750.jpg

И боље да не го откупуваат, нека се челичат Мирети и Фаџоли на негово место... Паредес престана да биде фудбалер кога реши да замине од Рома. 23 милиони да дадеш за овој ти е буквално лудило.

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
По разговорите Паратичи бил лудак, праел шо сака без последици и контрола.

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Автоматски споено мислење:

Сега се е јасно за цела ситуација со Дибала АКО се вистина изјавите.

Последно уредено:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Adriano Galliani on the investigations into Juventus: "I don't like commenting on facts I don't know, except by reading them in the newspapers. However, this tendency to demonize is not good"
[Via @marcoconterio]

Casini, president of Lega Serie A, on the Juventus case: "I have the same point of view as Malagò, the highest authority of Italian sport. There are ongoing investigations and I won't comment on them. Tebas words? I don't find them understandable".

The Juve situation? "I don't know the full facts, so I won't comment."

- Lotito

Mr.47

Juve Fan
Член од
29 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Juventus: a new draft financial statement and a new consolidated financial statement at June 30th 2022 (that showed a loss of 239.3M€, 226.8M€ at June 30th 2021)

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Juventus: a new draft financial statement and a new consolidated financial statement at June 30th 2022 (that showed a loss of 239.3M€, 226.8M€ at June 30th 2021)
За 13 милиони се тегнеа демек неќеа да потпишат? Просто неверојатно.

Член од
6 март 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Последно уредено:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Ќе го фаќаат него, со она плаво косиче во затвор мх мх мх
Мн сумлив си ти во последно. Те испуштив од раце :eek: :cautious:

DeLaurentiis: “Football is sick everywhere. The accounts do not add up. There are not enough resources. The Government has always been absent although our tax revenue is very important. Once there were slaves, we are all still slaves..."
[via @NicoSchira]

Аууу :pos: :pos: :pos:

Последно уредено:

Mr.47

Juve Fan
Член од
29 јули 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Па може у следни трансфери, да ставаат бонус за освојување на ЛШ, едно 15-20м по играч.
На тој начин, никогаш нема да ги исплатат, па може среќни ќе бидат, ако сегашните било too easy.

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Italy was already in full lockdown at this stage during the COVID-19 pandemic and manager Vincenzo Ampolo wrote down the minutes, which he then sent to Pavel Nedved, Fabio Paratici, Federico Cherubini and Stefano Bertola.

“Meeting today and recognition of this economically difficult moment. We lived beyond our means to become Number One. Big risks taken. Then COVID-19 arrived. Until June 30 we have secured the company-payable salaries. Despite losses of €220m.”
The notes continue, outlining the comments made by President Agnelli to his colleagues.

“We must restructure our production, i.e. players. Must accept this and make changes. Let’s take 10-15 days to work separately.

“Bring the machine to a level of sustainability to live without extraordinary operations. Fortunate operations: AuCap pre COVID and agreement with players.”

It is interesting to note that Agnelli pointed out at the time that Juve were by no means the only ones struggling during the early weeks of the pandemic.

“Barcelona, Juve and PSG are the clubs struggling the most right now. Real Madrid and Bayern Munich the only healthy clubs at this moment.”

Последно уредено:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom