Фан Клуб: Јувентус

JUVE_Ultras

Ragazzo della piazza
Член од
22 септември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Среќен 5ти Мај :icon_mrgr:. Таман да го освојат скудетото после 13 години пауза и им се дешава 5ти Мај и завршуваат на крај пак трети :D

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еве додека ме мачи несоницава во 4 сабајле, помислив како ли ќе го враќаат староно во форма на 42 години?:lolzz: Ањели ќе му продолжува договор уште една година, значи цар е дедото, сигурно го чуваат ради атмосфера во соблекувална и авторитетот што го има.

Инаку да бидеме реални, колку и да го сакаме Џиџи, мора да признаеме дека последнава година е благо речено вон форма (duh, очекувано), али секогаш ми е мило кога ќе го видам во тимот, па макар било тоа и на клупата за резерви :love:

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Higuain has realized that he cannot get a renewal on his own terms and wants to leave Juventus ASAP, also for family reasons. River have said: "We will do everything to get him back." An agreement could be reached for €18m, Pipa could forego part of his salary [Corriere Torino] https://t.co/tIkmJLVDV2

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Chiellini: "Felipe Melo is the worst of the worst. I can't stand disrespectful people ....he was always fighting. I told the coaches: he's a rotten apple."

Higuain will not return to Turin until the second half of next week. The decision came in agreement with Juventus. Pipita has family problems as his mother is seriously unwell at present. [GdS]

Adrien Rabiot could leave Juventus after just one season. Manchester United and Everton are interested, Ancelotti particularly wants him or he could be included in the negotiations for Pogba. The big issue for now will be his high salary. [Corriere Torino] https://t.co/n5BbUa2Fwl

Sissoko: "If I could go back I would never leave Juve to go to PSG: this is the truth..."

"I know that Juventus are accelerating for Tonali, the Bianconeri are ahead of all the other teams in the race to sign him...." [Ceccarini] https://t.co/EAYkrs3np4

The next Juventus No.9? Icardi, Milik and Kaio Jorge are the names to follow. [Romeo Agresti via @juventibus] https://t.co/9nbTzHcLJH

20200509_135451.jpg
Автоматски споено мислење:

Chiellini: “Balotelli is a negative person with no respect for the team. In 2013, in the Confederations Cup, he deserved a slap. Someone thinks he is among the top 5 players in the world, I never even thought that he could be in the top 10 or 20...." https://t.co/Jlb1Ltc2xs

Chiellini: "I hate Inter in a sporting way just as Michael Jordan hates the Pistons. I can’t help but hate Inter, but 99.9 per cent of the time that I met up with players off the field, we can have a good laugh." https://t.co/pnxmclEVgY

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Giorgio Chiellini admits to using some dark arts in defending, but he’d never hurt an opponent intentionally, while the Juventus star points to a future role behind the scenes.

The interview that accompanied his new autobiography already caused a great deal of controversy with Felipe Melo and Mario Balotelli firing back, but he also covered his own approach to the game in La Repubblica.

“At the start of my career, I was like a wild horse unleashed, it was just non-stop running and battling, creating duels all over the pitch based on my physicality,” said the Juventus captain.

However, I might be a bit rough, but I will never be cruel. When I did make a nasty tackle, it was involuntary and I apologised a thousand times to Gonzalo Bergessio in 2013, as my challenge was reckless. He was out for three months and when he returned, he set out to take revenge, until he got himself sent off for all those elbows on me.

“In any case, even when I was at the height of the adrenaline rush during a game, the thought ‘now I’ll go into the tackle and do damage’ never crossed my mind.

“Having said all that, there are no friends during those 90 minutes on the pitch. I remember once I was against Giampaolo Pazzini, someone I basically grew up together with, and he had a protective mask on his face, so I kept touching it throughout the game. He told me where to go, but he knew full well it would go that way, so after the final whistle we just chatted as normal.”

There were other opponents that Chiellini did not get along with, but later learned to love, such as Gonzalo Higuain.

“I was surprised by him, to be honest, as Number 9 personalities tend to be very egotistical, but Pipita is very generous and playful. He is tough to work with, because you need to constantly coddle and stimulate him, providing that affection he needs to bring out that incredible potential.”

Pavel Nedved has become the Juventus vice-president after retirement, so does Chiellini see himself in a similar role?

“I do have a vision on how football should evolve, I don’t now if it’s in five or 10 years, but I’m not yet ready to develop that further. I can see myself behind a desk, not as a director of sport or talent scout, but in an organisational role.

“I’d like to deal with politics in sport, something like the European Club Association, as I want to help contribute to reforming football.”

Mario Balotelli slammed Giorgio Chiellini after criticism in the Juventus defender’s book. ‘At least I’m honest enough to say things to people’s faces. Who knows what you’ll say about your current teammates…’

Prema navodima Skysporta, Juventus je odbio ponudu Manchester Cityija da vrati Joao Cancela.

Sarri smatra da Portugalac ne odgovora njegovim taktičkim zamislima i disciplini.

Последно уредено:

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Felipe Melo replies: "I have never disrespected anyone at Juventus. Chiellini is angry with me, perhaps because we slapped them with Galatasaray."

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Матри се пензионираше, и Јувентус му направи 12 минутно видео посветено на него (y). Ограничен напаѓач, али вистински професионалец, никогаш не направил проблем во соблекувалната, еден од главните ликови за она Скудето од 2011/2012

Трибиани

Ванда Вештерката
Член од
21 јули 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Матри се пензионираше, и Јувентус му направи 12 минутно видео посветено на него (y). Ограничен напаѓач, али вистински професионалец, никогаш не направил проблем во соблекувалната, еден од главните ликови за она Скудето од 2011/2012

Омилениот играч на @DeviAngel, цитрони ми ги праеше со него :D

JUVE_Ultras

Ragazzo della piazza
Член од
22 септември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Според footyheadlines (кој бил доста веродостоен за дресовите) ова е можен прв дрес за следната сезона

Овие се некои опции за втор и трет дрес

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пред Короната се шпекулираше дека оваа сезона ќе му биде последна...епа не е така :)

20200511_093113.jpg

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Rabiot and Higuain are still abroad, while Matuidi trained from home. Buffon, Bonucci, Bernardeschi, Pjanic, De Sciglio and Demiral arrived at Continassa for solo training sessions. Merih is doing rehabilitation work. [TJ/Sky]

Член од
21 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Grazie per tutto Mitra Matri можеби никогаш не беше класа напаѓач али секогаш даваше макс!!

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Miralem Pjanic reportedly ‘already agreed a deal’ with Barcelona, but Arthur Melo is blocking everything, while Arturo Vidal ‘wants to reunite with Antonio Conte’ at Inter.

The reports continue to circulate in Italy and Spain that Pjanic would go to Camp Nou in exchange for Arthur Melo, but the Brazilian is holding up the move.

“According to my information, Barca have already agreed a deal with Pjanic,” Barca TV journalist Francesc Aguilar told TuttoJuve.com.

“He has always wanted to play for the Blaugrana. Juventus want to improve and extend his contract by a year, but at the moment there’s nothing new on that.

“I spoke to people close to Arthur Melo this morning and they confirmed he does not want to leave Barcelona. He already said no to Inter, as he could’ve been part of the Lautaro Martinez move.

“Now, despite the efforts of (Juventus director) Fabio Paratici, he continues to block any sale and is even more against the idea of being part of an exchange.”

There could be other swap deals involved between the clubs, for example Ivan Rakitic or Inter target Arturo Vidal.

“Juve have already tried for Rakitic and came close. He wants to go back to Sevilla, but the Andalusians can’t pay his salary,” continued Aguilar.

“Vidal has a basic agreement in place with Inter and could move there as part of the Lautaro Martinez deal or in a direct negotiation with Barca. In any case, he wants to reunite with Antonio Conte.”

Juventus also have defenders who could be of interest to the Catalans for next season.

“They really like Mattia De Sciglio, who could be a good reinforcement if Nelson Semedo goes to Manchester City, which is possible after the Portuguese player demanded a big pay rise.

“Rugani was liked a while ago, but is not a priority right now. I see De Sciglio as being more feasible than Rugani.”

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom