Фан Клуб: Јувентус

A

apidrone

Гостин
Ова со Буфон мислам дека многу непотребна фама се дигна. Као прво, се знае кој ќе ја освои Златната топка. Исто така се знае и вториот финалист. Едино неизвесно е кој ќе биде третиот. Второ, специфичната позиција голман не дозволува таков играч да биде прогласен за најдобар. Со други зборови, ако голманот ти е најдобар играч, тоа значи дека на твојот тим баш и не му иде. Трето, на голман од калибарот на Буфон не му треба никакво признание. Поготово не од корумпирана организација како што е ФИФА.

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
И Переира некоја мускуларна повреда, не е повикан за Болоња
Полесна повреда била ќе се врател одма т.е. се работи за замор. Едни па исти играја цело време нормално дека поради замор ќе имаат мали повреди.

Max Allegri urged Juventus to treat Bologna “as the most important match of the season,” but injuries increase.

It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“It is important to win tomorrow, above all as it would be our first Serie A home victory of the season,” said the Coach in a Press conference.

“Via the performance you get to the result. If you play well, you’re more likely to win. Results haven’t been on our side so far, but until the referee blows the final whistle, everything is still to play for.”

The Bianconeri have five points from six Serie A rounds, but six points from two Champions League games after disposing of Manchester City and Sevilla.

“I was very happy with how we played on Wednesday, as Sevilla had only one shot on goal. I don’t believe in turning points, but in consistency. Tomorrow we have to treat Bologna as if it were the most important match of the season.

“Then there will be the break for international duty and I asked the lads to help me relax during that break. Bologna have some good individuals and only conceded right at the end against Fiorentina.”

Allegri confirmed “the same players you saw on Wednesday will play tomorrow. As for the system, you can discuss that between yourselves.”

It was unclear whether Andrea Barzagli was playing in a three-man defence or as a right-back.

Some are raring to go and can’t due to an injury crisis that is intensifying.

“I have to make the most of the characteristics of my players without focusing on the system. I have players with certain characteristics, so tomorrow we’ll see both Simone Padoin and Kwadwo Asamoah.

“Claudio Marchisio will return after the break for international duty. Stephan Lichtsteiner you know, Martin Caceres is in good shape, but you know the club’s position on him.

“Stefano Sturaro tests showed up negative, but he still feels pain in his calf and therefore he’ll be there after the break for international duty.

“Roberto Pereyra over-worked a muscle and is not available, but it won’t take long to recover from. Mario Mandzukic is another who will return after international duty. Sami Khedira will start.”

Lichtsteiner underwent heart surgery this week to correct a cardiac arrhythmia and could be out for anywhere between one and six months.

“I haven’t seen Lichtsteiner, but he is doing well and we hope to have him with us as soon as possible.”

As for Caceres, the Uruguay international is frozen out after crashing his Ferrari into a Turin bus stop and failing a breathalyser test.

“Caceres is one of the most reliable on the field, but there are things you do off it that are simply not acceptable. Players shouldn’t be like monks, but there are things you just shouldn’t do.”

Gigi Buffon is a role model, but was surprisingly left out of the Ballon d’Or longlist.

“I didn’t expect that. The Ballon d’Or shouldn’t be awarded for career highlights, but for what you did in one year and Buffon was a protagonist in an extraordinary Juventus year. He deserved to be there.”

Член од
22 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Оти не кажвате дека Севиља слаба била, џабе се радвавме.

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Барса игра без Меси. И да слаби се Севиља, погледни ја табелата.
И шо дека игра без Меси, има класа играчи на сите позиции не треба да им е никаков проблем да ја победат Севиља.
И ние игравме без Маркизио, ако одиме веќе така и без Видал и Тевез.[DOUBLEPOST=1443895826][/DOUBLEPOST]Lichtsteiner: 'Thanks from the heart'
By Football Italia staff

Stephan Lichtsteiner sent a message thanking everyone for their good wishes after cardiac surgery.

The Juventus right-back had breathing difficulties during last week’s 1-1 draw with Frosinone and was diagnosed with a cardiac arrhythmia, which was corrected with surgery.

Hello dearest everyone,” wrote Lichtsteiner on social media with a photograph of him doing the thumbs up gesture while hugging his daughter.

“The surgery went well. Thanks from the heart to all you fans and lovers of football for your messages and thoughts.

“A thanks to my teammates, the staff at the cardiology department of the Cardinal Massaia Hospital in Asti and in particular to Professor Gaita.

“Thank you also to the Juventus medical staff and all of you for your incredible support and affection.

“I will give my all to get back into shape as soon as possible! An embrace, Steph.”

Although the initial statement said Lichtsteiner would be out for a month, a cardiologist told newspapers that he likely won’t return to the field for six months

Член од
22 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Барса игра без Меси. И да слаби се Севиља, погледни ја табелата.
Брат, се заебавав али некако озбилно си ја сфатил работата,

Денес секој можи да изгуби од секого,
Ама твоево бранење на Барса малку ми нема логика.
Еден играч не прај тим и не смеј тимот да зависи од него, ете ги грицко и кловнот, треба да се поќе од достојна замена.

Mondonico

ВАР експерт
Член од
15 јануари 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Брат, се заебавав али некако озбилно си ја сфатил работата,

Денес секој можи да изгуби од секого,
Ама твоево бранење на Барса малку ми нема логика.
Еден играч не прај тим и не смеј тимот да зависи од него, ете ги грицко и кловнот, треба да се поќе од достојна замена.
Не се заебавај, Меси е најдобриот играч на планетата. Како е можно тој да не прави огромна разлика и тимот да не зависи од него? Ако пратиш кладилница ќе забележиш дека коефициентите на Барса откако се повреди се зголемија за околу 30-40%.

Член од
22 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не се заебавај, Меси е најдобриот играч на планетата. Како е можно тој да не прави огромна разлика и тимот да не зависи од него? Ако пратиш кладилница ќе забележиш дека коефициентите на Барса откако се повреди се зголемија за околу 30-40%.
Кој сака нека е. Тимот не смее да зависи од еден играч. Еден играч можи да ги подобрува работите ама не смее да е критичен.

Mondonico

ВАР експерт
Член од
15 јануари 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Во секој случај ни треба десен бек.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom