Трансформација на Света Софија во џамија

Björn

Does Your Mother Know?
Член од
14 август 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Искрено не ме брига. Пошто византиската култура е јунанистанско наследство, се што нив им пречи и ги нервира е плус за мене.
На пример, Грци гледаат на телевизија емисија за тоа како у Македонија црквите во албански предели, се константно ограбувани и сквернавени. И се нервираат заради тоа.

Голем плус за тебе?

Io Sono Interista

The original, one and only IoSono.
Член од
21 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Бев во Аја Софија пред неколку години. Грандиозно здание, светско наследство. Редици се чекаа за влез. Штета, иако беше очекувано.

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Во 1 трилион грчки тапии, во 99% од нивната пропаганда, на сите им кажуваат/ Да ти цитирам:
"
"Macedonia is a GREEK name. The name Macedonia comes from Ancient Doric Greek, it comes from the words μακος (makos) and εδανος (edanos). Alexander the great was a Greek Macedonian and he spread Hellenism (Greek culture) to west asia. It's funny how todays slavobulgarians try to identify themselves as Macedonians. They speak a bulgarian dialect and bulgarians can even understand them. Before they decided to steal Greek Macedonian identity and history they were called Vardarska. Macedonia was, is and will be only Greek.
"
Macedonia was and will be ONLY GREEK. If they want to take it will be poured first blood.Only in the Olympic Games in the time of Mega Alexandros only Greeks took part in various regions of Greece. Well, the Great Alexander was part of me. If I'm not persuaded, I still have a job to convince you. In the campaign was said by Alexander the Great saying that he is not a Greek is a barbarian. He believed in the twelve gods of Olympus and wanted to avenge the Persians for the destruction they caused in Greece. If you are not persuaded yet, I still have a lot to tell you because as you can see, Greeks know some important facts our history and not only the world, but the Skopjans have learned to say that Alexander the Great is
'
Greeks and Turks very rarely would marry back at the Ottoman times. Even when it did happen, the man was turk, so the kids were considered Turkish. There were brief times when Bulgaria and Serbia controlled the region, but very few are still around today. So while Greek and that way macedonian genome we're almost intact, Turkish was changed, and many Greeks were made to convert to Islam, that way counted as Turks. There are many people living in Turkey who don't even know their Greek ancestry.
"
yes, since it is in the region of Macedonia, it kind of deserves the name. Thing is, Greek Macedonia isn't just in the region, it's people are the Macedonian people. So, even using the name implies that they are the Macedonians, that's why they are appropriating Greek culture. Slavic Macedonia is ok, Slavic Macedonians ok for.the people, and Slavic language.
George Prasinos thanks man, I can imagine being in your shoes and having to deal with ignorant Skopians. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart for what you've heard, but don't listen to them, it's pathetic. In reality we all know Macedonia is Greek! :)
Slavosubhumans are the ones crying because they live in a slavoshithole with no sea
I can tell why vardaskis are angry. Their mothers leave their homes to work as whores here in Greece. They're cheap, too.
he Great Powers decided only for our first two kings, but both of those kings had little influence on Greek politics. And my state before our entry in the EU in 1981 wasn't a pawn, as our economics before the EU were excellent. Little debt levels (just 20-30% of the GDP from mid 1950s to 1983), strong economic growth with an average of 10% in the 60s and 7,5% in the 70s. After 1981, our growth severed dramatically and it was anemic, and our debt skyrocketed. This is because the Greek Government was lent huge amounts of capital without the people knowing it. As for previous eras, the Greek economy from 1925 to 1940 (with the exception of 1931-1932) was very good despite the Great Depression. It is indicative that the average growth rate was estimated from 3,5% to 4% from 1933 to 1939. As for our politics, foreigners had not meddled to our affairs. The politicians, were elected by legislative elections from 1844 (of course only for males) by the constitution that was enacted earlier the same year. Now, as far as their political ambitions, yes they fought over with which power should we be aligned with, but the Great Powers themselves did not meddle with the politicians and their decisions, as far as a state existed in southeastern Europe that would inhibit the Ottomans. In other words, they didn't care for our politics, as long as we were safe from any other threat.
_"Oh look. now youre using bold........ how cute."_ I'm using bold letters in certain words in order to emphasize on certain things... How does this bother you in any way? _"yes you do act like niggers to claim 2000+ years gapped history because someone told you too. Brits or french or whatever stuck that label onto you. Youre the ones hanging onto that label like retards for a hundred and 50 years. We were bulgarians made by tito? Youre rats made by the brits."_ Nobody labeled us as Greeks. We always considered ourselves as Greeks. And you know why did we call our ourselves as Ρωμιοί (Romaioi)? It's because the Byzantine Empire, despite the fact that it was culturally Greek, was the continuation of the Roman Empire. And when it was founded in 330 A.D., Greeks were still under the Roman Empire, and the Empire splitted in 395 A.D. under Theodosius' rule, 65 years after the foundation of Constantinople. Yes, you are Bulgarians that you were given a special identity by Tito. It was in his own interest to give you a separate identity so as to gain support from your people and create his Partisan Movement in 1941. And Brits only helped us towards the end of our independence war. And we had our own governor before Otto. And you better look yourself to the mirror before addresing the issue of who's the one stealing history. _"Youre dragging europe down . You dont have history, youre hypocritically using insults....and still youre a hypocrite when i called you out on the propaganda. Go shove your head up your ass."_ We're not the ones dragging Europe down the cliff, it's some other groups who are leading the continent into the abyss *(including yours)*. Am I the bloody hypocrite and the one using insults all the time? *Hmmm!* Again, take a look at the mirror. And I'm not using propaganda. if you define my knowledge from Britannica Encyclopaedia and university sites such as Cambridge and Oxford as propaganda, then I'm sorry for you. I mean, what is next? You're going to define it as *_biased Greek knowledge*_?! If you're to define information from world class universities as propaganda, then excuse me, I'm not the one who blatantly uses propaganda, but it's rather you.
"What europe? rome? influenced, maybe. But influenced=/= is. And the greeks were influenced by whatever was nearby:egypt and persia.... until the germanics burnt rome down..... and then conquered byzantine 500 years later."_ Greeks were not influenced by Persians or Egyptians. They were influenced by Romans, and Greeks also influenced Romans. And when did Germanic tribes conquered the Byzantine Empire? The Catholics were the ones that conquered Constantinople in 1204, not Germanic tribes. _"We protect europes borders from the arabs you fagreeks "so gloriously let in.....europe is using you for your ports, your country with your thieving culture has no real importance."_ Who told that we are proud for letting them in? And you also let them enter the continent. Bulgarians are the ones that are protecting the borders right now. And so will we when Golden Dawn is elected. Europeans don't use our ports. The Chinese are rather controlling the port of Piraeus only, but guess what: the Chinese are buying anything in Europe as we're speaking.
Само мал дел од пропагандата
Автоматски споено мислење:

дел 2
you are not ancient anything, you ve not proven a single thing, and you never will. If you beleive the latin version suits you better, then ive already won." Again your do not even try argueing, you simply deny everything I say. The epitome of brainwashing. A peasant living in Western Europe at the time of the Middle Ages was probably more open minded than you. I will not argue with you about your so called "victory". My parents told me to treat people with mental disorders with due respect, so sure kid, you won this arguement hands down. Ask your Fyromanian goverment for a prize or something. "Try proving something without convenient semantics, without your convenient government sponsored scientists, without selecive evidence, and without sugarcoating, arab." Of course EVERYTHING IS PART OF A GREEK CONSPIRACY. Well at this point we are going in circles, you are too retarded and brainwashed to do any sort of critical thinking, plus your apparent envy of is kind of disgusting to be honest. So this is were we part ways kid. I have thoroughly debunked all your "arguements" but if you want to dellude yourself into believing that you have won anything, go right ahead. Don't bother trying to reply to me because I will not read any of your barely comprehensible garbage you call sentences any more. Ohhh and one final thing, open a history book, not your propaganda Fyromanian but an objective history book. You will see it clearly there modern Greeks are the descendants of ancient Greeks. And in the end that is all that matters, even if you want to claim your misinformed bullshit no one will take you seriously because you have no evidence. You are just a butthurt Fyromanian with no national identity. So I had already won this arguement before even starting, though destroying you did bring me a certain amount of entertainment. Have a good day Sir.
en I walk in the macedonian ruins and I am able to read the scripts from the artifacts in my native language, there is nothing much than you can tell me. Unless you want to contradict yourself and say that the brits or whoever decided to fabricate the whole material evidence throughout Greece, which scales and extends to absurdities like Socrates didn't exist and other anthellenic bullshit which you might think in order to bring us, modern greeks, a little bit closer to your identity-less sorry state. If I start digging below my house I am sure I am going to find something written in greek. Check for example the excavations for Thessaloniki's metro. Parts are open to the public at any point so that you denier can go and see how close we are and how foreign you are from any hellenic heritage. I guess you haven't travelled to Greece, because you may think that we are fabricating monuments and shit to show that we belong somewhere in the past. It's reasonable if they only things you have witnessed are the fake monstrosities in Skopje. You are trying too hard to rewrite history, because your own recent one is nothing but comitadjs and resentment. The sooner you come in terms with reality, the faster you are going to progress in the future. But I don't see this coming, if you are dependent on us to have an identity.
Ми се здосади ама ја сваќате сржта/
Треба да се палит.
Автоматски споено мислење:

На пример, Грци гледаат на телевизија емисија за тоа како у Македонија црквите во албански предели, се константно ограбувани и сквернавени. И се нервираат заради тоа.

Голем плус за тебе?
Koј цркви? Оние што се на бугари, срби или грци?
Последниот пат ја кога проверив, бигорски го прогласија за бугарски манастир.

Последно уредено:
Член од
7 септември 2016
Мислења
Поени од реакции
... тој се меша во изградба на џамиите во МКД, а не пак за кај него во Турска ќе праша некого што ќе направи со Аја Софија!
Нигде.
Во музеј била претворена џамијата, која настанала кога Османлиите го освоиле Цариград. Претходно била црква. Најголема во православието. Тоа се дешавало многу пред Ердоган. Пред Ердоган се десило и нејзиното претворање во музеј, од страна на Ататурк, во триесетите.
Така да немаат врска со Ердоган, хронолошки уназад, трансформациите на Света Софија.
,,....Република Турција беше главен донатор за реконструкцијата на џамијата во Охрид, како дел од историското културно наследство на Македонија...Оттаму алармираа дека наместо да се реставрира и заштити Алипашината како споменик на културата, противзаконски и без соодветна дозвола и документација се доградува постојниот верски објект – со минаре и придружни објекти во дворот. Иако имаше одлуки на државните власти за стопирање на изградбата, сепак реконструкцијата продолжи и заврши за време на претседателските избори...,,

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ова податоциве од јутјуб коментари од просечниот грекос ти се?
Претпоставувам дека голем дел се на јунанистанци, да. Некои од нив пишуваа на нивната погана скрипта.

Член од
27 јуни 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Претпоставувам дека голем дел се на јунанистанци, да. Некои од нив пишуваа на нивната погана скрипта.
И каква врска имаат коментарите на некои Грци на јутјуб со тоа дали имаме право на византиското наследство?

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
И каква врска имаат коментарите на некои Грци на јутјуб со тоа дали имаме право на византиското наследство?
Имаат повеќе трудови, повеќе материјални остатоци, и повеќе меѓународна подршка. Со тоа, со оној документ што она безрбетна кукавица ја потпиша, ги прави нив по автоматизам "антички хелени", и покрај фактот дека јунанистанциве немаат врска со тоа.
На папир, и подолго од нас, они се продаваат себеси како колевката на европската цивилизација...
Само глеј британски/американски канали. Ancient greece, greek дрн дрн дрн.
Тоа имање немање визаниско наследство, е дека имање НИВНИ артефакти, им дава автоматски супериорност. Политчка, културална, економска.
Додека имаат гордост, таа кичмата оној шупакот што ни ја свитка, ќе остане свиткана. Да уништиме нивна историја, е да си создаваме наша.
Ердоган и арапиве многу добро го разбираат. Изгледа варварски, ама они палат што неможат да искористат, а тоа што може асимилираат.
За жал, тоа е поефикасно. Отсранување на слабост.
Како што они нас гледаат да не избишат, зошто не и ние?

Член од
27 јуни 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Имаат повеќе трудови, повеќе материјални остатоци, и повеќе меѓународна подршка. Со тоа, со оној документ што она безрбетна кукавица ја потпиша, ги прави нив по автоматизам "антички хелени", и покрај фактот дека јунанистанциве немаат врска со тоа.
На папир, и подолго од нас, они се продаваат себеси како колевката на европската цивилизација...
Само глеј британски/американски канали. Ancient greece, greek дрн дрн дрн.
Тоа имање немање визаниско наследство, е дека имање НИВНИ артефакти, им дава автоматски супериорност. Политчка, културална, економска.
Додека имаат гордост, таа кичмата оној шупакот што ни ја свитка, ќе остане свиткана. Да уништиме нивна историја, е да си создаваме наша.
Пак тресиш неповрзани глупости. Никаков контекст, никаква врска меѓу речениците, никаква смисла. Обид за дискусија со тебе е залуден како обид да се врати пастата за заби назад во тубата.

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пак тресиш неповрзани глупости. Никаков контекст, никаква врска меѓу речениците, никаква смисла. Обид за дискусија со тебе е залуден како обид да се врати пастата за заби назад во тубата.
Кој контескт ти треба. Они имат камења, имат папири имат подршка. Конјектурата е на нивна страна. Без камења, помалце папири, помалце подршка.
Дури и некој како тебе да разбере

Член од
27 јуни 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Кој контескт ти треба. Они имат камења, имат папири имат подршка. Конјектурата е на нивна страна. Без камења, помалце папири, помалце подршка.
Дури и некој како тебе да разбере
Тркало, што тебе те спречува да ја доживуваш Византија како свое наследство, кога некој странец како што е Ребека Вест препознала во Македонците остатоци од тоа наследство? Ти требааат Грците да ти речат браво?

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Тркало, што тебе те спречува да ја доживуваш Византија како свое наследство, кога некој странец како што е Ребека Вест препознала во Македонците остатоци од тоа наследство? Ти требааат Грците да ти речат браво?
Се додека грците повеќе уживаат во тоа наследство, не е мое. Тоа е слабост.

Член од
27 јуни 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се додека грците повеќе уживаат во тоа наследство, не е мое. Тоа е слабост.
Тешко мене на умот штом сум почнал со тебе да се објаснувам. :facepalm:

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Тешко мене на умот штом сум почнал со тебе да се објаснувам. :facepalm:
Нема што да објаснуваш пошто очигледно сам не си ја сваќаш позицијата.
Или е наше , или е нивно. Не може двете. Ама може ничие.

Член од
27 јуни 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Нема што да објаснуваш пошто очигледно сам не си ја сваќаш позицијата.
Или е наше , или е нивно. Не може двете. Ама може ничие.
Токмак, не се работи за предмет или материјална вредност за која законски може да се одреди чија е.

Батали, хемероиди да добијам ако цитирам уште еден твој пост.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom