ТОП 100 Најдобри филмови од декадата 2010-2019 (ПРЕДЛОЗИ)

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.
Член од
18 јануари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Call Me by Your Name
The Master
Still Alice
The Imitation Game
Prisoners

Член од
1 март 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Our Little Sister (2015)
The Nice Guys (2016)
The Place Beyond the Pines (2012)

Член од
23 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
1190 филмови вика Letterboxd изгледани од декадата.

Еве кои филмови добиле 10-ка од мене:

American Honey
Parasite
Inside Out
Blue is the warmest color
Before Midnight

Член од
26 февруари 2016
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
Rush (2013)
A Quiet Place (2018)
Avengers: Endgame (2019)
The Lobster (2015)

Член од
11 октомври 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Black Mirror : Bandersnatch
Prisoners
Inception
The Intouchables
Three Bilboards Outside Ebbing Mississippi

Io Sono Interista

The original, one and only IoSono.
Член од
21 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Marriage Story
Black Swan
Les Miserables
Star Wars Episode 7
A Separation (иранскиот)

------

Бидејќи ја исполнив квотата, еве бонус филмови кои некој друг може да ги стави на листа:

Life of Pi,
Hunger Games кецот и двојката
Gravity, Сандра Булок и Џорџ Клуни во вселената, возбудливо
Melancholia @џимеј
One day, со Ането.

Anon

/b/ House /b/
Член од
13 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Апдејтната листа со 107 филма за оние малкумина асални што сакаат да проверат дали филмот што сакаат да го предложат некој веќе го постирал

12 Years a SlaveHacksaw RidgeRoomThe Place Beyond the Pines
A Quiet PlaceHandmaidenRushThe Red Turtle
A SeparationHardcore HenrySennaThe Revenant
American HoneyHerShot callerThe Spacewalker
Avengers: EndgameHereditaryShutter IslandThe Witch
Avengers: Infinity WarI TonyaSicarioThe Work
Before MidnightInceptionSilenceThree Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
BirdmanInside OutSilver Linings PlaybookTrain to Busan
Black Mirror : BandersnatchInterstellarSnowpiercerTrue Grit
Black SwanItStar Wars Episode 7Victoria
Blade runner 2049Jojo RabbitStill AliceWhat We Do in the Shadows
Blue is the warmest colorJokerSuicide SquadWhiplash
Bohemian RhapsodyKokuhakuThe ConjuringWolf of Wallstreet
BoyhoodLa La LandThe Dark HorseWonder Woman
BrooklynLes MiserablesThe Dark Knight RisesYour Name
Call Me by Your NameLimitlessThe Grand Budapest hotelZootopia
Captain America: Civil WarLovelessThe Handmaiden
Captain PhillipsMad Max: Fury RoadThe Hateful Eight
Cloud AtlasMarriage StoryThe Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
CocoMotherThe Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Dawn of the Planet of the ApesNightcrawlerThe Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Django UnchainedNymphomaniac: Vol. IThe Hunt
DriveNymphomaniac: Vol. IIThe Imitation Game
DunkirkO.GThe Intouchables
FuryOnce Upon a time in hollywoodThe Irishman
Get outOur Little SisterThe Little Prince
Gone GirlParasiteThe Lobster
GravityPerfect StrangersThe Master
Green bookPhantom ThreadThe Nice Guys
Guardians of the GalaxyPhilomena
Predestination
Prisoners

dragonsky

Hate leads to suffering
Член од
25 декември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се извинувам ако некои од овие се спомнати ама гледав да се некои што не се од тоа што читав

Еверест
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Moonrise Kingdom
Isle of Dogs
Skyfall

И сеа значи после нов пост ако направам со други 5 поста пак е све ок така? Добро сфатив?

Член од
17 октомври 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мене LB ми вика дека 904 филма сум гледал од декадава, од кои на 61 сум дал 10. Од тие 61, еве го мојот избор од 5:

The Broken Circle Breakdown
Never Let Me Go
World of Tomorrow
I, Daniel Blake
Rise of the Guardians

Ги испозаборавивте: Toy Story 3, Lion, Dallas Buyers Club, Harry Potter, The King's Speech...
Од моите десетки, кај мене немаше место за: Mommy, Wreck It Ralph, A Second Chance, Detachment, American Animals, Rebel in the Rye... па ако некој сака, нека ги додаде.

dragonsky

Hate leads to suffering
Член од
25 декември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
2012, така, не 2019?
Автоматски споено мислење:

Кој е овој филм? Не можам да најдам таков.
Автоматски споено мислење:

[QUOTE = "Zlatikevichius, post: 8818393, member: 52215"]
They you, @@ Anon -che they! Even a little more than you wanted it to be, because this is not going to be a topic we'll just decide which movies we love the most from the past decade, but ...

... we 'll make a list of TOP 100 Best Movies of the Decade 2010 -2019, following the example of KAYGANA TOP 250 listing. So who knows, maybe we'll find something we've missed out on so far. It's just going to go a little faster and not be as bulky as that list.

Let's start with the suggestion: each forum member has the right to propose a minimum of 3, and a maximum of 5 films, in one opinion, titles written one after the other, no later than 05.01.2020, 21:00. I think 3 days is enough for that. Don't write those films that someone else has already written, because they will surely get into the ballot. List those 5 films that made the strongest impression on you in the 2010-2019 period. Movies older than 2010 (according to IMDB) will not be compete.

The goal is to collect at least 150 films that can be voted on. If that number is not filled within 3 days, we will supplement the list in another way.

After 05.01 I will explain to you how to vote. Finally I will open a special topic in which we present the 100 best films of the decade.

Clearly, health. If anyone has any questions, ask, if not - suggest!
[/ QUOTE]
They you, @Anon -che they! Even a little extra than you would like it to be, because this is not going to be a subject we will simply determine which movies we love the most from the past decade, but ... ... we're going to make a list, TOP 100 Best Movies of the Decade 2010 -2019, following the example of KAYGANA TOP 250 listing. So who knows, maybe we're going to discover something we've neglected so far. It's just going to move a little quicker and not be as bulky as that listing. Let's start with the suggestion: each forum member has the right to propose at least three, and a maximum of 5 movies, in one opinion, titles written one after the other, no later than 05.01.2020, 21:00. I think 3 days is enough for that.Don't write the ones movies that another person has already written because they 'll certainly get into the ballot. List the 5 films that made the most powerful impact on you within 2010-2019. Movies older than 2010 (in step with IMDB) will no longer be compete. The goal is to collect at least 150 movies that may be voted on. If that number is not crammed within 3 days, we are able to supplement the listing in some other way. After 05.01 I will explain to you the way to vote. Finally I will open a special topic in which we present the 100 fine films of the decade. Clearly, health. If all people have questions, ask, if not now - suggest!If that number is not crammed within 3 days, we are able to supplement the listing in some other way. After 05.01 I will explain to you the way to vote. Finally I will open a special topic in which we present the 100 fine films of the decade. Clearly, health. If all people have questions, ask, if not now - suggest! If that number is not crammed within 3 days, we are able to supplement the listing in some other way. After 05.01 I will explain to you the way to vote. Finally I will open a special topic in which we present the 100 fine films of the decade. Clearly, health. If all people have questions, ask, if not now - suggest!
Од уста ми го извади зборот

Статус
Затворена за нови мислења.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom