Мислења
Поени од реакции
Одјавната сцена од Rush, проследена со говорот на Лауда/Даниел Брул

Член од
26 јуни 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еден од најдобрите говори у пичку матер

Alright, listen up. We need to open our eyes. There are over 2 million illegal immigrants bedding down in this state tonight! This state spent $3 billion last year, on services for those people who have no right to be here in the first place!$3 billion! $400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegal immigrant criminals, who only got into this country because the fuckin' INS decided, "It's not worth the effort to screen for convicted felons!" Who gives a shit? Our government doesn't give a shit! Our border policy's a joke! So, is anybody surprised that south of the border, they're laughing at us? Laughing at our laws? Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some fucking piñata exploded. Don't laugh!There's nothin' funny goin' on here! This is about your life and mine; it's about decent, hard working Americans falling through the cracks and getting the shaft because their government cares more about the constitutional rights of a bunch of people who aren't even citizens of this country! On the Statue of Liberty it says "give me your tired your hungry, your poor..." well it's Americans who are tired and hungry and poor, and I say until you take care of that, close the fucking book! 'Cause we're losing, we're losing our right to pursue our destiny, we're losing our freedom, so that a bunch of fucking foreigners can come in here and exploit our country! And this isn't something that's going on far away, this isn't something that's happening places we cant do anything about it, it's happening right here, right in our neighborhood, right in that building behind you. Archie Miller ran that grocery store since we were kids here. Dave worked there, Mike worked there... He went under and now some fuckin' Korean owns it who fired these guys and is making a killing cause he hired 40 fuckin' border jumpers..I see this shit going on and I don't see anyone doing anything about it...and it fuckin' pisses me off!! So look around you,this isn't our fuckin' neighborhood this is a battlefield we are on a battlefield tonight..make a decision: are we gonna stand by the sidelines quietly standing while our country gets raped? Fuck no!" Are we gonna ante-up and do something about it? " FUCK YEAH!" You're goddamn right we are!

Член од
27 април 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Не е филм...не е ни култна сцена...али е една од несериозните сцени на коишто увек се смеам.

Manga

Golem alat
Член од
21 април 2006
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се е до музиката у позадина.

Толстој

екс Бомбастичен
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции

го гледав сега на тв, се потсетив на првиот пат кога го гледав, кога ми потекоа солзи!

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom