Најголемата зделка за воени авиони

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Imam eden prijatel, Indiec, koj raboti kako voen atashe (Air Comodore) i vo nevrzan muabet pred dve nedeli mi kazha deka Indija t.e konkretno toj, kupil od SAD vojni avioni vo vrednost od $10 milijardi, 120 godishno!

Znachi Indija celosno, kompletno ja menuva svojata flota!

Ako e vistina, a mislam deka e (taka bar objavija na pres konferencija) -- odnosno ako se ostvari kazhanoto -- toa kje e najdolemata zdelka vo istorijata. Indiecov veli i Lokheed i Boing se vklucheni slednive desetina godini (oficijalno 4) vo planiranoto priizvodstvo, i koj zne ushte koj ne od tie shto se pomoshni firmi. Zdelkata e postignata so popust do 50% vo sporedba so Rusite koi bea favoriti i Svedite.

Shto bi rekol concrete, na samoupravniot socijalizam mu nema ramen!

Airbus

Fighter Pilot
Член од
12 јануари 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ne znam koj ti go kazal ova ama te laze definitivno.Sorabotkata so Rusija ke prodolzi ...:smir:

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ne znam koj ti go kazal ova ama te laze definitivno.Sorabotkata so Rusija ke prodolzi ...:smir:
Misirkov информира пред речиси една година, а дури сега излегува во весници:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/08/11/national/a003140D56.DTL

Boeing Corp. and Lockheed Martin are among those bidding on a $10 billion deal with India to supply 126 fighter aircraft. ’’

Индијциве купија сега додатни 7 Херкуласа за $1 милијарда.

theMac3donian

Мак3донецот
Член од
5 февруари 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Браво, што значи Индија одстапува од оска Русија-Кина.

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Од примарен интерес за Индија е Америка со нејзините сојузници Израел и Турција.

Затоа индискиот амбасадор, иако назначен да замине во Турција, остана во Вашингтон додека не се среди нуклеарната зделка меѓу нив. А заради таа зделка, премиерот на Индија може да падне.

Но кога е Индија во прашање, тој и би паднал од власт само за да ги заштити нејзините интереси. Не е тоа СДСМ и слични на нив, мислам се разбираме.

Туку и покрај зделката, уште купуваат авиони, милијарда долари за додатни 7 супер-Херкулеси. И ќе продолжат и понатаму.

Затоа ми се плаче, многупати сум му споменал на concrete, нигде и никако РМ да скине од тој ОГРОМЕН колач.

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
3начи Индусите дефинитивно ги откачија Русите и ја заокружуваат зделката со Боинг. Овој пат се работи за осум P81 авиони за набљудување во вредност од $2.1 милијарда.

India signs $2.1 billion plane deal with Boeing

The Indian Defence Ministry has signed a $2.1 billion deal with US aerospace giant Boeing Co. to buy eight P-81 maritime surveillance aircraft for the Indian Navy. The new planes will replace eight Soviet-made Tu-142M maritime reconnaissance/anti-submarine warfare (ASW) turboprop aircraft.

Analysts said the agreement to buy eight P-81s marked India's biggest military aircraft deal with the United States and created a dangerous precedent for Russia, the main supplier of weapons and military equipment to New Delhi.

In 2005, the Indian Navy floated a tender for the best long-range surveillance aircraft. The tender involved Boeing, Lockheed Martin, several other major aircraft manufacturers and the Ilyushin Interstate Aircraft-Building Company (MAK Ilyushin), which eventually quit the race.

In 2007, MAK Ilyushin suffered another setback when the Indian side refused to accept upgraded Il-38SD ASW planes with the new Morskoi Zmei (Sea Serpent) search and target-acquisition systems and suspended payments under a $150 million contract.

In early 2008, New Delhi signed a $962 million contract for the purchase of six Lockheed Martin C-130-J Super Hercules turboprop military transport aircraft for its special forces after the Russian-Indian multirole transport aircraft (MRTA) project involving MAK Ilyushin was delayed.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Moscow-based Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies, said such blunders and miscalculations have irritated India and minimized Russia's chance of success in the $9 billion Indian Air Force tender for the delivery of 126 multirole fighters.

The tender also involves Russia's Aircraft Corporation MiG with its MiG-35 Fulcrum multirole fighter.

R

RAYTHEON23

Гостин
Imam eden prijatel, Indiec, koj raboti kako voen atashe (Air Comodore) i vo nevrzan muabet pred dve nedeli mi kazha deka Indija t.e konkretno toj, kupil od SAD vojni avioni vo vrednost od $10 milijardi, 120 godishno!

Ako e vistina, a mislam deka e (taka bar objavija na pres konferencija) -- odnosno ako se ostvari kazhanoto -- toa kje e najdolemata zdelka vo istorijata. Indiecov veli i Lokheed i Boing se vklucheni slednive desetina godini (oficijalno 4) vo planiranoto priizvodstvo, i koj zne ushte koj ne od tie shto se pomoshni firmi. Zdelkata e postignata so popust do 50% vo sporedba so Rusite koi bea favoriti i Svedite.

prosekot na rusija za prihod od voenata industrija e 6milijardi evra dodeka na SAD 22 milijardi(sekako vo dolari)no gi spomnav najgolemite kontraktori na oruzje...mozno e lokhid-martin poseduva grad koj raboti samo za taa korporacija a nzosto da ne potkupat nekoj indiec pa da potpise-i zemete go vo predvid dogovorot na venecuela za suhoi HUGO E ZAKON:salut:

Член од
21 ноември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Abe pratev po netot,zosto ne mi se veruvase.I sega ne mi se veruva.Indija i Rusija imaat zaednicka firma za proizvodstvo na oruzje a i ja gledav i izjavata na visok voen prestavnik na Indija koja glasese deka Indija ke kupi i osovremeni svoite SU-27 i SU-35.Vo slednite 7 god oni ke bidat udarna sila na indiskoto RV.

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Abe pratev po netot,zosto ne mi se veruvase.I sega ne mi se veruva.Indija i Rusija imaat zaednicka firma za proizvodstvo na oruzje a i ja gledav i izjavata na visok voen prestavnik na Indija koja glasese deka Indija ke kupi i osovremeni svoite SU-27 i SU-35.Vo slednite 7 god oni ke bidat udarna sila na indiskoto RV.
:tapp:

India Requests Boeing C-17s

Long Beach CA (SPX) Jan 14, 2010

Boeing has announced that the U.S. government has received a Letter of Request from India's Ministry of Defence (MOD) and the Indian Air Force regarding the potential acquisition of 10 C-17 Globemaster III advanced airlifters.

"Boeing is very pleased that the Indian government has expressed interest in acquiring the C-17 to modernize its airlift capabilities, and we look forward to working closely with them," said Vivek Lall, vice president and India country head, Boeing Defense, Space and Security.

"We believe the C-17 can fulfill India's needs for military and humanitarian airlift to help it meet its growing domestic and international responsibilities."

The C-17 conducted demonstration flights in February at Aero India 2009 in Bangalore, where members of the MOD and Indian Air Force had the opportunity to see the aircraft's capabilities in action. The Indian Air Force wants to replace and augment its fleet of Russian-made AN-32 and IL-76 airlifters.

"Nations looking to modernize their airlift capabilities turn to the C-17 because it has the highest reliability and mission-capable rate of any airlift aircraft," added Tommy Dunehew, Boeing Global Mobility Systems vice president of Business Development.

"It is available right now, without any development risk. Plus, the C-17 is an acquisition success story, with deliveries on or ahead of schedule for the past decade."

A tactical and strategic airlifter, only the C-17 can carry large combat equipment and troops or humanitarian aid across international distances and deliver them directly to small austere airfields anywhere in the world. It can land combat-ready troops on semi-prepared runways or airdrop them directly into the fight.

The C-17's ability to back up allows it to operate on narrow taxiways and congested ramps. With a payload of up to 170,000 pounds, the C-17 can take off and land in 3,000 feet or less.

There are currently 212 C-17s in service worldwide, including 19 with international customers. The U.S. Air Force, including active Guard and Reserve units, has 193.

Other customers include the United Kingdom (which recently announced a contract for a seventh airlifter), Qatar, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Australian Air Force, and the 12-member Strategic Airlift Capability initiative of NATO and Partnership for Peace nations. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Air Force and Air Defence announced Jan. 6 that the UAE has signed a contract for the acquisition of six Boeing C-17s.

The C-17's ability to back up allows it to operate on narrow taxiways and congested ramps. With a payload of up to 170,000 pounds, the C-17 can take off and land in 3,000 feet or less.

Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Најново за C-17:

C-17 Fleet Surpasses 2 Million Flight Hours

The C-17 fleet, now in its 17th year of service, has supported humanitarian and disaster-relief missions worldwide.

by Staff Writers
Long Beach CA (SPX)

The worldwide fleet of C-17 Globemaster III airlifters built by Boeing surpassed 2 million flying hours during an airdrop mission over Afghanistan on Dec. 10. Reaching 2 million flight hours equates to 1.13 billion nautical miles - the equivalent of a C-17 flying to the moon and back 2,360 times.

The representative mission, flown by a U.S. Air Force C-17, airdropped 74,000 pounds of jet fuel in support of U.S. and coalition troops just south of Kabul.

The C-17 has a mission readiness rate of more than 85 percent. It is the world's only strategic airlifter with tactical capabilities that allow it to fly between continents, land on short, austere runways, and airdrop supplies precisely where they are needed.

"There's tremendous satisfaction in knowing that in those 2 million hours, the C-17 fleet has saved countless lives around the world," said Bob Ciesla, Boeing C-17 program manager.

"Boeing congratulates the U.S. Air Force and our international C-17 customers on reaching this milestone. We're very proud that the C-17 continues to exceed expectations for performance and reliability."

The C-17 fleet, now in its 17th year of service, has supported humanitarian and disaster-relief missions worldwide. With 226 airlifters in service around the world, the C-17 fleet continues to operate at an accelerated rate due to the recent troop surge in Afghanistan, reaching the 2 million flight-hours milestone less than five years after reaching 1 million flight hours in March 2006, when 152 C-17s were in service.

M

.:makedonec:.

Гостин

Да тоа е точно а иам слушнато и дека индијците на 2 пати купувале Су-30 од русите

Член од
14 август 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Член од
17 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Интересно...

Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) may offer its latest warplane, the F-35 stealth fighter, to India in a bid to rejoin the Asian country’s $11 billion combat-jet competition after its older F-16 model was eliminated.

Lockheed’s chances of offering the F-35 for the 126-plane order were boosted last week when the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee asked the Defense Department to study the “desirability and feasibility” of a joint strike fighter sale to India, said Patrick Dewar, senior vice president for corporate strategy and business development, in an interview at the Paris Air Show.

The Senate committee report accompanying the Pentagon’s 2012 budget “opens the window to fifth-generation fighter technology release to India, however the Indian services want to deal with it,” Dewar said.

The Senate committee request for a Pentagon study on selling F-35s to India was part of a broader amendment on U.S.- India military ties offered by Senators John Cornyn, Republican of Texas, where the fighter is produced, and Joseph Lieberman, independent of Connecticut, home to United Technologies Corp. (UTX), which makes the plane’s engines.

Cornyn’s spokeswoman, Jessica Sandlin, said the amendment was “overwhelmingly adopted” by the Senate defense panel. Cornyn is the co-founder and co-chairman of the Senate India Caucus. The provision is a so-called “Item of Special Interest” that takes effect immediately after the bill report is issued. It doesn’t need House approval and “takes effect regardless of what happens to the bill itself,” she said.

MiG-Replacement
Lockheed’s F-16, based on a 30-year-old design, was eliminated in April from the six-way Indian contest to replace its aging fleet of 1970s-era MiG-21s, along with Boeing Co. (BA)’s F/A-18 Super Hornet. On the shortlist are Dassault Aviation SA (AM)’s Rafale and the Eurofighter made by BAE Systems Plc, Finmeccanica SpA (FNC) and European Aeronautic, Defense & Space Co.

The competition is one of the largest in recent years and also attracted bids from Russia’s OAO United Aircraft Corp. and Sweden’s Saab AB (SAABB), which offered the Gripen. President Barack Obama had lobbied on behalf of Bethesda, Maryland-based Lockheed and Chicago-based Boeing.

“I certainly believe it’s possible,” Dewar said when asked if the potential F-35 offer could lead to the Indian Air Force reopening the contest. India “might think differently about the competition” should the stealth jet become available.

‘Succumbing’ to U.S. Pressure
Admitting the joint strike fighter to the bidding at this stage would be “contrary” to India’s weapons-acquisition procedure, said Mrinal Suman, an arms-procurement adviser at the Confederation of Indian Industry in New Delhi. “It’s too late in the day,” he said. “It would be seen by many as succumbing to U.S. pressure.”

India’s air force considered the F-35 in “very informal discussions” at the start of its bid to upgrade its main fighter jet force, said Kapil Kak, a retired Indian air vice marshal who is a director of the Centre for Air Power Studies, a New Delhi think-tank. The lane’s “developmental time scale was unacceptable” because the air force needs planes that can be available as soon as possible to raise its fighter force from a current 30 squadrons to more than 40, Kak said.

Indian defense ministry spokesman Sitanshu Kar couldn’t be reached for comment.

Most Expensive Program
The F-35 jet is still in development. At an estimated $382 billion, it is the Pentagon’s most expensive weapons program. The U.S. Government Accountability Office has said the planes cost about $133 million each in today’s dollars. The Pentagon plans to buy more than 2,400.
Buying F-35s at $133 million each would boost India’s cost in acquiring 126 fighters by about 50 percent, from a currently estimated $11 billion to almost $17 billion.

While a sale of F-35s “would certainly raise concerns in Pakistan about India’s capabilities, they have bigger, amazingly complex challenges ahead of them,” said Kak. As India modernizes its military with an eye on China’s growing capabilities, “it’s in our interest not to score points against Pakistan,” he said.

India has tripled its defense budget over the last decade as it looks beyond its rivalry with nuclear-armed neighbor Pakistan, with which it has fought three wars since both countries gained independence from British colonial rule in 1947, to counter China’s rising power.

T-38 Partnership
The Senate defense panel’s request to study the F-35 sale to India was part of a broader provision that would require the Obama administration to prepare a “detailed assessment of the current state of U.S.-India security cooperation.” The bill seeks a five-year plan for more joint military exercises, defense trade and support for India’s military modernization, homeland security and coastal defense, and maintenance of secure sea lanes of communication.
The lawmakers also asked the Pentagon to study the possibility of a U.S.-India partnership for development of a replacement for the U.S. Air Force’s T-38 trainer jet. The planes, built by Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC)’s predecessor, have been in use since the 1960s.

India has bought several U.S.-made weapon systems, including C-130J transports made by Lockheed, and on June 15 signed an order for 10 C-17 transport planes made by Boeing valued at about $4 billion.

Corruption Scandals
In April, when India shortlisted the European jet makers, V.K. Kapoor, a retired lieutenant general in India’s military, said the choice was driven by technical merits.

“It was a by-the-book technical assessment that the American F-16 and F/A-18, despite their upgrades, are not future-generation aircraft,” Kapoor said in April. “They can remain current for another five or 10 years, but this deal is going to determine the operational capacity of our air force for the next 30 years.”

India’s arms-buying process has been slowed by officials’ sensitivities over corruption scandals in previous purchases, including one that helped drive Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s Congress Party to defeat in 1989 elections, according to Rahul Roy-Chaudhury, senior fellow for South Asia at the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London.

Singh’s government already has seen its legislative program stalled by opposition protests over alleged official corruption in the sale of telecommunications licenses and in last year’s staging of the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi.

To contact the reporters on this story: Gopal Ratnam in Paris at gratnam1@bloomberg.net; James Rupert in New Delhi at jrupert3@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-20/lockheed-may-pitch-f-35-to-rejoin-11-billion-india-jet-contest.html

Human

Explorer
Член од
10 октомври 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Интересно...
Навистина интересна ситуација. Проектот Ф-35 одамна е во криза и постојано бараат нови купувачи на новиот авион. А од друга страна, Индија веќе работи на проект на создавање стелт авион од 5тата генерација со Русија. Ако го прифатат Ф-35ката кој треба да биде воведен во употреба скоро истовремено со Рускиот Пак фа, ќе им го уништат бизнисот на Русите.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom