Легендарни цитати од аниме

Johnny B

Психопат
Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ок пошто не најдов ваква тема, мислам дека е потребна за тука да направиме една архива од легендарни цитати на аниме ликовите. Ги има многу така да навалете нaроде :D
Не знам дали насловот е најсоодветен, ама ако му текни на некој подобро - сменете го :D

Johnny B

Психопат
Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ќе започнам со Prince Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) :D

"Nobody destroys Kakarott while I’m around, destiny has reserved that luxury for me."

"Never send a boy to do a mans job."

"Well I guess now that my power has increased, it’s time to let my fists do the talking!"

"Being a good feind is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moments."

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps! His pride!"

"It's amazing how every time you open your mouth, you manage to prove you're an idiot."

"There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!"

Oreki Houtarou (Hyouka)
"I’m not stupid. I’m just too lazy to show how smart I am."

Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru)
"Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care."

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many."

Armin Arlelt (Shingeki no Kyojin)
"I don’t like the terms “good person” or “bad person” because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."

Kurotsuchi Mayuri (Bleach)
"I hate perfection. To be perfect is to be unable to improve any further."

L Lawliet (Death Note)
"I have two rules: First, I’m never wrong. Second, if I’m wrong… back to the first rule."

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
"How can you move forward if you keep regretting the past?"

Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future."

Rock Lee (Naruto)
"If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard."

Hitagi Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari)
"In our society, letting others find out that you’re a nice person is a very risky move. It’s extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that."

Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
"What is right? What is wrong? In this mixed up world, deciding what is right and wrong is not easy. You can’t just go by somebody else’s rules. If you let yourself be controlled like that, you’ll just become a puppet that can’t make decisions on it’s own. You have to live by your rules."

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."

Последно уредено:
Член од
31 октомври 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
@Rosemberg ја заборави битката помеѓу Vegeta и Android 19. Исто така vs Imperfect Cell и Android 18.

Vegeta: [to 18] If you give up now, I promise I'll turn you into something practical, like a toaster or a washing machine!

Vegeta: [to 18] Your warranty ran out with me a long time ago, so you're going to be recycled!

Johnny B

Психопат
Член од
15 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Се со ред, ќе биди :D
Vegeta (DBZ)
"Leave the great ideas to the great minds like my own."

G

garthok

Гостин
Гинтама имам пуштено во моментов, ми фати око мудроста од Katsura, „If you are always prepared, you can remain calm, no matter what happnes there is no reason to fear“.

Darling

High Value
Член од
5 јуни 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Gods in his Heaven, and All’s Right with the World.
The Nerv Logo (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Are you afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust, but you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something man must carry in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily, some believe that life is pain.
Kaworu Nagisa (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Miracles aren't free. When you wish for hope, it creates an equivalent despair. That's how the balance of this world is preserved.
Sakura Kyoko (Madoka Magica)

There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience. I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries.
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)

Papillon.Papi

Terrierist
Член од
15 јануари 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Време е да се пополни темава со цитати од Assassination classroom *њурухухухуху*:icon_lol:

"A woman's beauty is fleeting. Unlike me, you girls were born into a country which isn't particularly dangerous. Be grateful and use everything you have to make yourself shines as a woman."-Bitch sensei (Irina Jelavich)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom