- Член од
- 17 август 2011
- Поени од реакции
Ништо страшно, муабетот е дека од оваа точка за вас заврши корона zero безразика колку строг карантин имате.За некој месец Австралија ќе има 70+% од населението вакцинирано со дупла доза и ќе биде лето. Не знам што страшно очекуваш да се случи.
Веќе има изработено план во 4 точки за излегување од карантинот и враќање во нормала:
Phase A: Vaccinate, prepare, pilot
Australia is currently in the first phase of the government's four-stage plan to return to normal, which seeks to suppress the virus using lockdowns as the primary tool.
This includes much of what we're already used to, such as:
So what will it take to get to phase B?
- Accelerating vaccine rates, including implementing a national vaccination plan
- Closing international borders to keep COVID-19 out
- Early, stringent and short lockdowns if outbreaks occur
- Preparing a vaccine booster program
- Undertaking a further review of the national hotel quarantine network
70 per cent of the eligible population will need to have received both doses of a coronavirus vaccine before the nation moves to the next stage of easing restrictions.
Mr Morrison said he believed the country could reach this target of 70 per cent before the end of the year.
At our current pace of 829,150 second doses a week, we can expect 70 per cent of Australia’s adult population to be fully vaccinated by late October 2021.
Phase B: Vaccine transition phase
So what would phase B look like?
Prime Minister Scott Morrison said lockdowns will become "less likely" in phase B, but they are "still possible".
"They are not something that you would normally expect because of the much higher level of vaccination and protection that exists within the country," Mr Morrison said.
International arrivals will still be restricted in phase B and caps on arrivals will remain.
But the Prime Minister says "special rules" will apply to Australians who are fully vaccinated at this stage, meaning that they will not be subject to some of the restrictions currently imposed on the population.
These "special rules" include:
Phase B will also allow capped entry of student and economic visa holders subject to quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents.
- Introducing new reduced quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents
- Restoring inbound passenger caps at previous levels for unvaccinated returning travellers and larger caps of vaccinated returning travellers
Phase C: Vaccination consolidation phase
The next phase of easing will come into force once the nation hits 80 per cent of the population being fully vaccinated.
This third phase will see Australia take a greater step back to normal life by functioning under "baseline restrictions", which include:
These measures are in conjunction with high vaccination rates and a continued vaccine booster program.
- Highly targeted lockdowns only
- No caps on returning vaccinated Australians
- Lift all restrictions on outbound travel for vaccinated Australians
- Extend travel bubble for unrestricted travel to new candidate countries
- Gradual reopening of inward and outward international travel with safe countries and proportionate quarantine and reduced requirements for fully vaccinated inbound travellers
"We have to take each step together, and that starts with walking in the door of that vaccine clinic and seeing that GP, that pharmacist, the state hub, and getting that vaccine," Mr Morrison said.
Phase D: Final post-vaccination phase
International borders would fully reopen in the final phase of Australia's plan.
The fourth and final phase of the government's four-step plan sees things as "normal" as possible, with international borders finally set to open back up.
Australia will seek to treat COVID-19 like any other infectious disease, with the goal to minimize cases without ongoing restrictions or lockdowns.
Some restrictions will continue to remain in place, including:
- Quarantine for high-risk inbound travellers
- Boosters as necessary
А потоа дали е лето или зима, ве чекаат далеку поголем број на жртви. Повеќето земји се навикнаа на тие бројки, голем дел и прележаа. За вас ќе биде ново, и вакцинацијата не е таков гејм чејнџер ко што мислите.