Катче за инспирација - мудри/поучни/мотивирачки текстови

Стев

Rockscourge Stevahn
Член од
19 декември 2019
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"You can't pronounce success without saying sucks ass" ...
Мисла што ме фати сабајлево.Адиос пендехос

Член од
3 август 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
“I’ve never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself.” - #MuhammadAli

“You are what you are and that's one of two things. You're nobody... or you're somebody. Understand what I'm saying?”
-#AmericanGangster.

Joshua_Tree

Samo na minuvanje...
Член од
21 март 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
...нашата колективна себичност и егоизам е најдобриот убрзувач на процесот до комплетното оттуѓување на човештвото од поимот "човек".Се додека гореспоменатото не се распадне по природен пат во целост,нема да бидеме во состојба да доживееме препород и благосостојба во правиот смисол на зборот.

Јoshua_Tree

Лаик

Романтичар
Член од
4 август 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"The fool speaks:
Look at my neighbor, a hardened sinner, how his body blooms with health! Indeed, the sin of the soul does not harm the body, says the fool.

Wait, fool, wait a little longer, until the pus of the soul breaks through the body. Then you will lock your mouth and flee from sin as you flee from stinking rot. Wait until the worm eats the apple from the inside, and you will be saddened by its external withering and pallor."

Лаик

Романтичар
Член од
4 август 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"More drops of poison drip from the heart to the brain,
than from brain to the heart..."

Лаик

Романтичар
Член од
4 август 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"A cloud looks like a cloud, and a man looks like a man, and a world looks like a world.
But one cloud is deceptive dry smoke, the other is full of thunder and rain.
One man is existing, the other non-existent, although they look like each other.
One world is, and the other is not, although it seems that both are."

Лаик

Романтичар
Член од
4 август 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"The superman, the bearer of mortal wisdom, asked the poplar by the roadside: "Where did this abundance of peace in you and this scarcity in me come from?"
Poplar answers: Because chemistry and mathematics and religion are inseparably united in me, and quarreled in you!"

Лаик

Романтичар
Член од
4 август 2018
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"The wise and the fool walk the same path under the sun, but cast shadows on two opposite sides."

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom