Каде може да се најде најдобриот бургер во Скопје?

Que

Член од
10 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
*Sorry for writing in English, but my written Macedonian is not good. But feel free to respond in Macedonian.

I need your help, I cannot find a good burger place in Skopje.

A good burger for me is:
- 100% beef, nNever frozen
- Right proportion of meat to toppings to bun
- Nice bun, preferably grilled
- Good quality toppings (no 'fake' vegetable etc.)

I've been to the following places:
- Elite plaza hotel: 300g of meat, that is way too much. Meat was frozen and overdone (I ordered medium).
- Bruklinsky:, again too much meat and here it was full of cartilage. Bad bun and toppings. Really not good.
- Vili: It's not beef but at least they have nice toppings and the bun (bosanka) is great.
- Sedmica, tough meat and not tasting like beef - disappointing

I'm feeling stupid for saying that, but for now Burger King has the best burger I've tried in Skopje.

I heard Mad Kitchen is good...

Please suggest some options.

GavolRulz

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Член од
23 март 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Fitness House, бар таму мислам дека "месото" е 100% месо.

Skorp

That guy...
Член од
30 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
*Sorry for writing in English, but my written Macedonian is not good. But feel free to respond in Macedonian.

A good burger for me is:

- Elite plaza hotel: 300g of meat, that is way too much. Meat was frozen and overdone (I ordered medium).
- Bruklinsky:, again too much meat and here it was full of cartilage. Bad bun and toppings. Really not good.
- Vili: It's not beef but at least they have nice toppings and the bun (bosanka) is great.

I'm feeling stupid for saying that, but for now Burger King has the best burger I've tried in Skopje.

Добра плескавица немора да биде 100 % јунешко. А иначе ја кога бев Бруклински ми се погоди плескавицата... лебчето и остатокот не беа ништо посебно. Други места да пробаш е Барбакан или Рустикана.

Последно уредено:

Que

Член од
10 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Thanks, I'lll try Fitness house.

I just prefer 100% beef.
To Barbakan I've been, nice bun, good toppings, but the meat was much too thick but had, surprisingly, no flavor, was very bland.

Rustikana - added to my list.

S

silmarillion

Гостин
Барбакан и Дистрикт (Merriot) сега за сега.

Рустикана не ме бендиса, Фитнес Хаус по default неможе да е добро пошто е здраво, Mad Kitchen е исто како Рустикана. Elite Steak House искочи дека е ок на око само, е сега ако го утнале како што викаш ти тогаш јебига.

Que

Член од
10 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Merriot I heard good stuff about, but didn't know they offer burgers. Thanks!

Skorp

That guy...
Член од
30 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Merriot I heard good stuff about, but didn't know they offer burgers. Thanks!
Бургерот у Мериот е најголемото срање што сум го јадел за таа цена во Скопје. Прво и основно, лебчето не им беше тазе...

S

silmarillion

Гостин
Па ако земеш дека кило јунешко од врат е цирка 600 МКД, а за стандарден бургер ти треба 180-200 грама плеска рачунај 100 денара у cost of goods sold ти иде таму :) Додај на тоа дека више кога даваш убаво чисто месо треба да направиш некое убаво лепче, по можност бриош, па сланини, па топингс, и се се, ти доаѓа набавна 200 МКД. Фукни маржа на тоа, и без 300 не си. А народов наш знаете како иде - одма споредува со векни леб, четврт бурек, и 7ца.

Que

Член од
10 април 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Well, Bruklinsky is 300mkd, Elite Plaza 350mkd... so people are buying this stuff.
I just don't understand why they need to put 300g of meat into it, certain ratios must be kept to make a burger work.

S

silmarillion

Гостин
300 грама никој не става тоа ти гарантирам. Во кафаните можда да. Ама гурмет бургер никако. 180-200 преку сила.

kano

Farang
Член од
27 ноември 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Well, Bruklinsky is 300mkd, Elite Plaza 350mkd... so people are buying this stuff.
I just don't understand why they need to put 300g of meat into it, certain ratios must be kept to make a burger work.
to justify the price... its macedonia, value for money and quantity before quality. Try marriott if not good, then move on and look for other things people eat there, when in rome do as the romans.

statusQuO

Модератор
Член од
18 јуни 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции

A good burger for me is:

If you think burger king has a good burger - you don't know what a good burger is.
You titled this topic "Best burger in Skopje" and a fast-food chain is your choice for it?

Anyway, about your preferences:
- 100% beef never frozen is gonna be a bit troublesome, this is a small country with bad economy - not many food places can make a profit if they serve never frozen beef
- this is personal preference, we macedonians like to have more meat than bun, but again - its subjective, the ratio of meat to bun is more ova "best value" thing
- ^
- we don't really use a lot of burger toppings except for green salad and tomatoes - sometimes cucumber

Also - ordering medium in Macedonia is a suicide. If you are already aware that the beef was frozen - it means it wasn't as fresh as you would like it. Meaning it's even "safer" for the meet to be well done (overcooked is the chefs problem - they are basically bad cooks i have to agree). Don't expect a medium rare meat in Macedonia.

So to sum it up, don't come to Macedonia expecting foreign standards.
I'm rereading what i wrote and i realize it sounds like i'm being an asshole but it's the truth.
If you are a tourist here and you like good food - eat the traditional Macedonian cuisine.
Macedonia isn't known for it's "killer fresh 100% beef never frozen burgers".
It's definitely not a solution but if you are asking me - you are never gonna find what you are looking for from a burger in macedonia.

But if i have to leave a recommendation - i think you might like Turist.
It's located on the top floor of Capitol Mall.
I'm pretty sure they use 100% beef - im not sure about the freezing part but i doubt it.
They grill the bun and its the "bosanka" style bun that you said you like.
Toppings wise is a bit poor, but the meat is, imho, the best burger meat you can find in Skopje.

Makaron

КЕН ЛИИИИ лиду дибу даут јууууууу !!!!
Член од
16 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
bun bun bun bunbunbun bun bun :D

Јако зборќе, маjќе ми....бун бун бун банбун бан bunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom