Исус, Мухамед, Буда, Конфучие... кој?

Член од
13 октомври 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Почитувани Кајганџии
која од споменатите или неспоменатите личности ја сметате за најдостојна за Вера, за доверба, за почитување? Која Вера/Религија и/или Философија мислите дека е ОБЈЕКТИВНО(ако можете да бидете објективни) најкоректна, најправилна...? И зошто?
Обидете се Ве молам да не ја напуштате темата во Вашите дискусии

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Во основа, сите овие личности се симбол на вера, љубов, почитување...Ова го прикажуваат на различни начини, но целта е иста- мир, љубов и почит кон останатите.
Најголемата грешка е кај луѓето и нивната лоша интерпретација на овие мудрости.

Тешко ми е да се одлучам за некого.

Goddess of Chaos

Nixe Nox
Член од
16 август 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
humanoid напиша:
Во основа, сите овие личности се симбол на вера, љубов, почитување...Ова го прикажуваат на различни начини, но целта е иста- мир, љубов и почит кон останатите.
Најголемата грешка е кај луѓето и нивната лоша интерпретација на овие мудрости.
Da...

Офчар

The Bite of The Mamba [81]
Член од
24 април 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
никој.

се стремам кон сопствени идеали, не кон личности. секоја религија е догма што го гази светото право да бидеш СВОЈ, да бидеш индивидуалец. т.е. Господ е овчарот, а ние сме овците (Библија нешо?!). религијата значи слепило.

dajdo

The OuTLaW
Член од
17 октомври 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
uh nemoj taka ofchar ja sum pa epten religiozen gospod za mene e neshto bozestveno neshto ili nekoj koj moze da gi islusha site moi molbi gnevovi custva neshto so kogo mozam da zbroam za se nekoj shto mi pomoga da gi pominam site moi stravovi neshto shto me tera da odam napred neshto shto mi pomaga i mi gi oprostuva site grevovi
GOSPOD E ZIV TOJ VOSKRESNA
ima eden shto gi znae i poznava site tvoi lica i maski zatoa pokorise pred nego

The`bItCh

AdJuStAbLe mAdNeSs
Член од
22 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
dajdo напиша:
uh nemoj taka ofchar ja sum pa epten religiozen gospod za mene e neshto bozestveno neshto ili nekoj koj moze da gi islusha site moi molbi gnevovi custva neshto so kogo mozam da zbroam za se nekoj shto mi pomoga da gi pominam site moi stravovi neshto shto me tera da odam napred neshto shto mi pomaga i mi gi oprostuva site grevovi
GOSPOD E ZIV TOJ VOSKRESNA
ima eden shto gi znae i poznava site tvoi lica i maski zatoa pokorise pred nego
:pop:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I cannot promise you anything. I trust in the moment, in the present. For me there is no tomorrow. For me there is no future. And I want you to understand that existence is always now and here. If you want to live it authentically, intensely, then be now and here. Use this moment to its totality. Squeeze the whole juice out of it. Don't wait for the next moment, because who knows about the next moment. And you are waiting for centuries, for thousands of years. This is simply wasting the great opportunity that existence has given to you. Life is a school. You have to learn something. Don't postpone it till tomorrow – tomorrow may never come. Use this moment to learn. And the only thing life wants you to learn is to know yourself, to be yourself. Then whatever comes, you will be joyful. Whatever happens, you will find ecstasy in it. Don't think in terms of the future; the future is nonexistential. Only the present is. Christians have done that. Millions of Christians are thinking in their minds that they can do all kinds of things, whatsoever they want, and finally Jesus is going to redeem them. On the Day of Judgment he will be standing there, and he will call to all his Christians "These are my children. Come and stand behind me." And all the Christians will be standing behind Christ, and will enter into heaven with flying flags. And all others will go into hell . . . obviously. Those who are not with Christ – they will go to hell. And that is the idea of everybody. The Mohammedan thinks the same: that only those who are Mohammedans will be saved – the prophet will come and save them. These are stupid ideas. If you go on living the way you are living, nobody can save you – no Jesus, no Mohammed. You will have to change your quality of life, you will have to change your vision, and then you are saved. You can learn the art of changing your vision from Jesus, from Mohammed, from Krishna, from Buddha; from any source you can learn how to change your vision. But you will have to learn the art and you will have to practise the art. Nobody else is going to transform you – nobody can do that. And that is beautiful that nobody can do it. If it were possible for somebody to transform your being, then you would have been a thing, not a person. Then you wouldn't have any soul. That is the difference: A thing can be made. You can make furniture out of wood, you can make a statue out of stone, but you cannot make a soul out of a man. You cannot create enlightenment out of a man. If somebody from the outside can do it, that will be very very insulting; it will be below human dignity. And what kind of freedom will it be which has been created by somebody else? If that somebody else changes his mind, then he can create your slavery again. It won't be much of a freedom. Freedom is freedom only when you have attained it! So the first thing to be understood is: Learn from Jesus, learn from me, learn from any other source that appeals to you. But remember, you are responsible for your life, nobody else is responsible. And don't go on befooling and kidding yourself. Don't go on believing in such beautiful dreams and consolations.

Во ништо не верувам. Се додека некој од ГОРЕ не направи нешто за мене атеист ќе сум!
[/FONT]

dajdo

The OuTLaW
Член од
17 октомври 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The`bItCh напиша:
:pop:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I cannot promise you anything. I trust in the moment, in the present. For me there is no tomorrow. For me there is no future. And I want you to understand that existence is always now and here. If you want to live it authentically, intensely, then be now and here. Use this moment to its totality. Squeeze the whole juice out of it. Don't wait for the next moment, because who knows about the next moment. And you are waiting for centuries, for thousands of years. This is simply wasting the great opportunity that existence has given to you. Life is a school. You have to learn something. Don't postpone it till tomorrow – tomorrow may never come. Use this moment to learn. And the only thing life wants you to learn is to know yourself, to be yourself. Then whatever comes, you will be joyful. Whatever happens, you will find ecstasy in it. Don't think in terms of the future; the future is nonexistential. Only the present is. Christians have done that. Millions of Christians are thinking in their minds that they can do all kinds of things, whatsoever they want, and finally Jesus is going to redeem them. On the Day of Judgment he will be standing there, and he will call to all his Christians "These are my children. Come and stand behind me." And all the Christians will be standing behind Christ, and will enter into heaven with flying flags. And all others will go into hell . . . obviously. Those who are not with Christ – they will go to hell. And that is the idea of everybody. The Mohammedan thinks the same: that only those who are Mohammedans will be saved – the prophet will come and save them. These are stupid ideas. If you go on living the way you are living, nobody can save you – no Jesus, no Mohammed. You will have to change your quality of life, you will have to change your vision, and then you are saved. You can learn the art of changing your vision from Jesus, from Mohammed, from Krishna, from Buddha; from any source you can learn how to change your vision. But you will have to learn the art and you will have to practise the art. Nobody else is going to transform you – nobody can do that. And that is beautiful that nobody can do it. If it were possible for somebody to transform your being, then you would have been a thing, not a person. Then you wouldn't have any soul. That is the difference: A thing can be made. You can make furniture out of wood, you can make a statue out of stone, but you cannot make a soul out of a man. You cannot create enlightenment out of a man. If somebody from the outside can do it, that will be very very insulting; it will be below human dignity. And what kind of freedom will it be which has been created by somebody else? If that somebody else changes his mind, then he can create your slavery again. It won't be much of a freedom. Freedom is freedom only when you have attained it! So the first thing to be understood is: Learn from Jesus, learn from me, learn from any other source that appeals to you. But remember, you are responsible for your life, nobody else is responsible. And don't go on befooling and kidding yourself. Don't go on believing in such beautiful dreams and consolations.

Во ништо не верувам. Се додека некој од ГОРЕ не направи нешто за мене атеист ќе сум!
[/FONT]
epa za mene ima napraveno i jas veruvam ke napravi ke vidish ali za da napravi treba da imash vreba u nego a ne samo da se molish kolku da se molish

Гижо

че о надрва
Член од
13 март 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Офчар напиша:
никој.

се стремам кон сопствени идеали, не кон личности. секоја религија е догма што го гази светото право да бидеш СВОЈ, да бидеш индивидуалец. т.е. Господ е овчарот, а ние сме овците (Библија нешо?!). религијата значи слепило.

то, и ја истото го објаснувам на другите

Член од
23 февруари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Прочитајте го постот на Крстителот подобро. Не се работи само за вера и религија, туку и за учења.

Dimitarc

Мрчатор
Член од
30 јануари 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
има некоја виша сила во која верувам. Немора да е господ, буда, мухамед, но сепак нешто има

Дивајн

блаблабла
Член од
3 април 2005
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Крстителот напиша:
Почитувани Кајганџии
која од споменатите или неспоменатите личности ја сметате за најдостојна за Вера, за доверба, за почитување? Која Вера/Религија и/или Философија мислите дека е ОБЈЕКТИВНО(ако можете да бидете објективни) најкоректна, најправилна...? И зошто?
Обидете се Ве молам да не ја напуштате темата во Вашите дискусии
За најдостојна личност, ако може да се наречат личности го сметам Исус и христијанската религија. Не сакам да звучам ограничено затоа ќе дополнам дека не ставам на второ место никоја друга личност ни религија, него едноставно само со мојата сум запознаена најмногу и како таква што ја знам ја прифаќам. Исто не би ги делела горенаведените и ненаведените, дека верувам во тоа да Господ е еден, со различни имиња и претстави кај секој народ.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom