Зен и други поучни приказни

Ingvar

MONAD
Член од
28 март 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Bodhidharma went to China, and the emperor of China went to see him. And the emperor said, “My mind is very uneasy, very disturbed. You are a great sage, and I have been waiting for you. Tell me what I should do to put my mind at peace.”

Bodhidharma said, “You don’t do anything. First you bring your mind to me.” The emperor could not follow he said, “What do you mean?” He said, “Come in the morning at four o’clock when nobody is there. Come alone, and remember to bring your mind with you.”

The emperor couldn’t sleep the whole night. Many times he cancelled the whole idea: “This man seems to be mad. What does he mean, ‘Come with your mind; don’t forget?'” The man was so enchanting, so charismatic that he couldn’t cancel the appointment. As if a magnet was pulling him, at four o’clock he jumped out of the bed and said, “Whatsoever happens, I must go. This man may have something; his eyes say that he has something. Looks a little crazy, but still I must go and see what can happen.”
So he reached, and Bodhidharma was sitting with his big staff. He said, “So you have come? Where is your mind? Have you brought it or not?”

The emperor said, “You talk nonsense. When I am here my mind is here, and it is not something which I can forget somewhere. It is in me.” So Bodhidharma said, “Okay. So the first thing is decided — that the mind is within you.” The emperor said, “Okay, the mind is within me.” Bodhidharma said, “Now close your eyes and find out where it is. And if you can find out where it is, immediately indicate to me. I will put it at peace.”
So the emperor closed his eyes, tried and tried, looked and looked. The more he looked, the more he became aware there is no mind, mind is an activity. It is not something there so you can pinpoint it. But the moment he realized that it is not something, then the absurdity of his quest became exposed to himself. If it is not something, nothing can be done about it. If it is an activity, then don’t do the activity; that’s all. If it is like walking, don’t walk.

He opened his eyes. He bowed down to Bodhidharma and said, “There is no mind to be found.” Bodhidharma said, “Then I have put it at peace. And whenever you feel that you are uneasy, just look within, where that uneasiness is.” The very look is anti-mind, because look is not a thinking. And if you look intensely your whole energy becomes a look, and the same energy becomes movement and thinking.

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ова ми звучи како оправдување, ама ок, ако се подразмисли во духот на зен и сето учење, ок е :)

One day a young Buddhist on his journey home came to the banks of a wide river. Staring hopelessly at the great obstacle in front of him, he pondered for hours on just how to cross such a wide barrier.

Just as he was about to give up his pursuit to continue his journey he saw a great teacher on the other side of the river. The young Buddhist yells over to the teacher, “Oh wise one, can you tell me how to get to the other side of this river”?

The teacher ponders for a moment looks up and down the river and yells back, “My son, you are on the other side”.

Ingvar

MONAD
Член од
28 март 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ова ми звучи како оправдување, ама ок, ако се подразмисли во духот на зен и сето учење, ок е :)
Спрема Patanjali, просветлување може да доживееш со пракса, односно јога....ако некој мајстор ти пренесе знаење или со медитација, односно ова што викаш ти у духот на Зен. Три начини...колку е ова точно не сум сигурен.

Хептаграм XI

Ἱερὸς Γάμος
Член од
13 февруари 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Спрема Patanjali, просветлување може да доживееш со пракса, односно јога....ако некој мајстор ти пренесе знаење или со медитација, односно ова што викаш ти у духот на Зен. Три начини...колку е ова точно не сум сигурен.
Пренесувањето знаење пак бара работа за да знаењето го поткрепиш со разбирање, а со пракса да се добие мудрост!
Има разлика од знаење, разбирање и мудрост!
Барем јас така мислам...

Ingvar

MONAD
Член од
28 март 2020
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пренесувањето знаење пак бара работа за да знаењето го поткрепиш со разбирање, а со пракса да се добие мудрост!
Има разлика од знаење, разбирање и мудрост!
Барем јас така мислам...
Он сметал најверојатно дека на некој условно кажано натприроден начин се случува тоа, заради моќта на Буда мајсторот....иначе се слагам со констатацијава твоја, така е.
Автоматски споено мислење:

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.
As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it becomes evil.
Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.
Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.
Realizing this, the saint performs effortlessly according to the natural Way without personal desire, and practices the wordless teaching thru one’s deeds.
The saint inspires the vitality of all lives, without holding back.
He nurtures all beings with no wish to take possession of.
He devotes all his energy but has no intention to hold on to the merit.
When success is achieved, he seeks no recognition.
Because he does not claim for the credit, hence shall not lose it.

Не е баш за тука, ама го пролистав Тао Те пред некој саат па да го споделам ова вонвременско нешто....Универзумот е бесконечен ама у овие неколку реченици е целата тајна на овој Универзум.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom