Добитници на лотарија за САД

Член од
14 септември 2023
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Zdravo na site! Jas imam intervju vo pocetokot na juni i se prasuvam kako so Covid vakcinata. Imam primeno dve dozi pred 2 godini i sega gledam deka treba uste eden shot koga ides na sistematski ako ne si primal covid shot vo poslednite 12 meseci? Dali sum greska? Nekoj koj bese na sistematski i ima iskustvo so covid vakcinata i vakcinata za grip?
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
  • Applicants must receive one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if a dose is due at the time of the immigration medical examination.
  • For the purposes of the immigration medical examination only, applicants who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in the 12 months prior to the date of the exam are considered due for a dose.
  • Whenever possible, use updated vaccine formulations according to the current CDC guidance to fulfill this requirement. For adults, if these formulations are not available, use any other approved* formulation. For applicants under the age of 18 years, use only the updated Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax COVID-19 vaccine according to CDC guidance, and if not available, use the “Not routinely available” blanket waiver.
  • If the applicant has not had a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in the past 12 months, but a law or regulation in the country where the exam is performed prevents the applicant from receiving a dose at the time of the exam, document the “Not routinely available” blanket waiver.
  • As with other vaccinations, additional doses recommended for people in older age groups, with certain health conditions, or who are immunocompromised are not required for immigration.

Член од
20 декември 2015
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Здраво имам едно прашање, што доколку еве ја добиете зелената карта и отидете таму. Кои се условите за да ја задржите во смисла, што доколку имате најдено работа која што се работи (remote), има ли некој услов колку време не смеете да излагате од државата или пак колку да сте во годината минимум со престој таму?

Член од
11 јуни 2023
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Zdravo na site! Jas imam intervju vo pocetokot na juni i se prasuvam kako so Covid vakcinata. Imam primeno dve dozi pred 2 godini i sega gledam deka treba uste eden shot koga ides na sistematski ako ne si primal covid shot vo poslednite 12 meseci? Dali sum greska? Nekoj koj bese na sistematski i ima iskustvo so covid vakcinata i vakcinata za grip?
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
  • Applicants must receive one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if a dose is due at the time of the immigration medical examination.
  • For the purposes of the immigration medical examination only, applicants who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in the 12 months prior to the date of the exam are considered due for a dose.
  • Whenever possible, use updated vaccine formulations according to the current CDC guidance to fulfill this requirement. For adults, if these formulations are not available, use any other approved* formulation. For applicants under the age of 18 years, use only the updated Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax COVID-19 vaccine according to CDC guidance, and if not available, use the “Not routinely available” blanket waiver.
  • If the applicant has not had a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in the past 12 months, but a law or regulation in the country where the exam is performed prevents the applicant from receiving a dose at the time of the exam, document the “Not routinely available” blanket waiver.
  • As with other vaccinations, additional doses recommended for people in older age groups, with certain health conditions, or who are immunocompromised are not required for immigration.
Јас бев, што се однесува до Ковид јас имав 3 дози ама син ми немаше. Бев во центар за јавно здравје и побарав потврда дека нема ковид вакцини во мкд. Сезонски грип вакцина исто нема и таа е задолжителна до 15 април така да тебе нема да ти треба. Примив само тетанус 500 ден си платив во ЦЈЗ. Потврда имав и за хепатит(дека нема во Мкд. Сето ова беше во договор со Ремедика. Побарај ги на тел и ќе ги добиеш сите потребни информации. Со среќа

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom