WTA тенис - општа дискусија

Член од
11 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пуштајте Спортклуб 1 ...
Оваа Долехиде (како и да се чита), ги сјебала и Серена и Халеп :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Баскети..

Член од
11 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Каков меч одиграа Бертенс и Кис... Од Австралијан навака најквалитетен на ВТА.

Член од
23 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Пензија за Винчи од денеска, пораз од Круниќ во 3 сет. Прекрасна тениска кариера, освоени сите 4 слемови во дубл, финале на УСО во сингл, нека и е среќно.

ilz

Член од
15 октомври 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Sharapova polufinale protiv Halep :kafence:

ilz

Член од
15 октомври 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Vinci konecno se penzionirala :smirce:

ROME — Roberta Vinci played her last professional match on Monday, ending a 19-year career that included one of the biggest upsets in the history of professional tennis.

Vinci, 35, lost, 2-6, 6-0, 6-3, to Aleksandra Krunic in the first round of the Italian Open in front of a raucous crowd. She confirmed after the match that it was her last.

“I’m tired, but I’m happy,” she said.

Vinci, 35, announced in December that the Italian Open would be her final tournament. The packed, passionate crowd on Monday included her parents and other friends and family.

“Tennis was my life,” she wrote on Twitter. “I gave everything to tennis and tennis gave everything to me. Today, with no regrets, in front of this beautiful audience, ends my career. It was a magnificent adventure.”

Член од
11 јули 2014
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Vinci konecno se penzionirala :smirce:

ROME — Roberta Vinci played her last professional match on Monday, ending a 19-year career that included one of the biggest upsets in the history of professional tennis.

Vinci, 35, lost, 2-6, 6-0, 6-3, to Aleksandra Krunic in the first round of the Italian Open in front of a raucous crowd. She confirmed after the match that it was her last.

“I’m tired, but I’m happy,” she said.

Vinci, 35, announced in December that the Italian Open would be her final tournament. The packed, passionate crowd on Monday included her parents and other friends and family.

“Tennis was my life,” she wrote on Twitter. “I gave everything to tennis and tennis gave everything to me. Today, with no regrets, in front of this beautiful audience, ends my career. It was a magnificent adventure.”
Имаш 3 поста погоре. Пред 8 дена е пензионирана Винчи.

• Ми се допаѓа
Reactions: ilz

Del Boy

You plonker!
Член од
28 септември 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Шо е ова чудо шо го носи Серена? :vozbud::vozbud::vozbud::pos::pos: Ебате бикот црн грозен.:pos:

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom