Фан Клуб: Јувентус

Кајганеро

Немој не ме радуј!
Член од
3 јули 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Алегри иди у курац со твојте омилени дечиња, ајде уште Констант и Мунтари пизда ти матер глупа

DeviAngel

Un vero cavaliere non lascia mai la sua signora
Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
#AlexSandro not leaving, said he wants to stay at #Juventus. #Marotta

Според Марота - Спинаѕола нема да иди, понудиле кеш ама Аталанта не сакале да се откажат од него но сепак имало време можи ќе попуштеле.

Гарај ни е главна цел за централен дефанзивец.

Алегри побара уште еден играч од средината на теренот.

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
18-20мил, можно е Квадрадо у Валенсија на позјамица како би се спуштила цената
Го немам мн следено скоро ич. Каков тип на играч е шо толку мн запнале во него?

Член од
17 декември 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Го немам мн следено скоро ич. Каков тип на играч е шо толку мн запнале во него?
Сигурно го имаш гледано, за Зенит играше до пред некој период. Цврст играч, добар на глава само малце е спор, ама за во Италија е топ :)

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ex-Juventus coach Marcello Lippi spoke with Gazzetta dello Sport:

“The 2 lost finals have hurt the Juventus world? I understand it. But considering some years ago, the scenario has changed. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and City, Bayern München aren’t anymore from another planet. That race is finished. And Juve will soon win the Champions League.”

If some of Juve’s opponents are happy about their mistep in the Supercoppa, they are making a great mistake. You know what that loss against Lazio reminds me? A little healthy warning signal that can touch a person of 60 years-old. A little bell that tells you that you need to correct something in your lifestyle. But Juve is Juve, they always find the right medicine. The society told that everyone was at fault and noone was at fault. So it’s up to Allegri to invent something new.”

The loss of Bonucci? It’s clear that something happened which made Bonucci feel dismissed by Juve. But there has always been great players that have left Juve. From Vialli to Zidane, from Baggio to Pogba. What has always made the difference has been the basis of players that have stayed with the club. From my Peruzzi, Ferrara, Di Livio, Torricelli to Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli of today. The Bonucci problem might be related to the defencedepartment. Juve have won 6 Scudetti in a row starting with a great defence. Without Bonucci there is a need for something else. Let me make an example…im really surprised not to see Marchisio in these first important games. He is the Italian Lampard or Gerrard. He has class, is an example for everyone, a big Juventino.”

“However, Juventus is the favourite for the Scudetto and could win the Champions League.”

Scirea

ZARDOZ
Член од
4 август 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мистер Липи, каков човек, џентлмен и пред се тренериште, ама од оние стара гарда на тренеришта... Фалат неговите зачадени пури на клупата на Јувентус, нека му дадат некаква функција во тимот, доста се мачеше со Кинезите на исток :)

DeviAngel

Член од
6 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Juventus boss Max Allegri says “there are parallels with 2015”, Mattia De Sciglio must “find his feet” and that Paulo Dybala needs to “prove” he is world-class.

In the second part of his Press conference for Saturday’s Serie A opener against Cagliari, Allegri also joined the calls for the transfer window to be shut before the first match, backed VAR to “bring about benefits” and made it clear he trusted his players.

“Parallels with after Berlin in 2015? There are some, so we have to work with balance and ease ourselves into the season,” continued the coach.

“We started late [for preseason] and the market is still open, so we need to be careful and focused.

“The market should close earlier, teams should be completed by the start of the season. I hope it happens.

“For a top European team to remain a top one, you need mental balance, regardless of your results.

“If we don’t beat Cagliari tomorrow, everything is back under the microscope and what we’ve done in previous years is history.

“We have to think about picking up three points tomorrow and then pick up three more in the next game.

“VAR? It’s new technology, you have to see how it develops [before judging it], but it can certainly bring about benefits.

“The hardest thing is managing it because there may be games that go on for a very long time.

“The good thing is that when VAR is adopted, there’ll be a minute’s time-out, like in basketball.

“Attitude? I’m not a father figure and it’s not who I am. I have to be a Coach, not a guard dog.

“Juve have great players, who have to be responsible. I have the objective of winning a fourth Scudetto and my players must keep winning.

“If this doesn’t happen, we won’t be able to have a great season.

“De Sciglio? He had two good years with me [at Milan] but then got a bit lost. He needs to find his feet again so he can put in good performances once more. He has to get that security back.

“Still, he and Lichtsteiner give me guarantees on the right-hand side.

“Real Madrid? When we lost in Cardiff, there was a lot of disappointment, maybe Juve had too little respect for the strength of Real Madrid.

“Real won the final because they were better. They’re a team that have reached six out of six semi-finals, and the team that have won three of the last four Champions Leagues can’t be underdogs.

“We were on par with them for 50 minutes, but then Real killed us.

“Agnelli? The President talked to the team like he has every year, and he found the right words to say. The lads took them on board and are ready for the new season.

“Dybala No 10? Paulo doesn’t feel any pressure because he has clear objectives in mind. For him, it’s an important season he has to prove himself [as a world-class talent] in Italy and, above all, Europe.

“It would be a mistake to think that he’s already at the highest level. He can still improve and to do that, he must work hard.

“Sell-out for Cagliari? It’s important to start at the Allianz Stadium and feel the warmth of our fans. We need them.

Dybala was a striker, but his role is now behind the strikers. His role suits him a lot because of his physical characteristics, which let him combine all his running with so much quality. He needs to have an extraordinary season.”

Del Piero: Juve still favourites, Dybala…
Alessandro Del Piero asks people to “trust” him when he says Juventus remain favourites for the Scudetto.

The likes of Inter and Milan strengthening this summer, plus Napoli holding onto their stars, has led many to believe 2017-18 will be the closest Serie A campaign in years, but Del Piero expects his former club to “resist the competition”.

“Juve remain the favourites, trust me,” he told Corriere della Sera.

“That’s because in recent years, the distance between their opponents has been so big. “Therefore, their difficulties at this stage, such as the Supercoppa defeat, mustn’t lead to any hasty conclusions.

“Do you remember their disastrous start of two seasons ago? Eventually, the team’s quality rose to the top. The moot point isn’t so much in absolute value but rather motivation.

“The old guard and new boys will resist the competition, but only if they’re at their best.

“It’s not easy to start again after six League titles, neither is it after [the Champions League Final in] Cardiff, which still hurts.

“Bonucci? He’s a great player and he’d been living in tandem with the [Juve] team. Juve raised him and he raised Juve.

“I would’ve never expected him to leave or that the club would decide to do without him.

“It surprised me and admittedly it won’t be easy to replace him, but the club’s history proves that the loss of a key figure, even if it’s the best player, isn’t enough to weaken the structure if the foundations are solid, which they are.

Napoli will be Juventus’ biggest rivals [for the title], you’ll see. They’ve been very smart in the market.

“They aimed to consolidate an extraordinary group, who have developed with the philosophy of an excellent Coach.

“If they qualify for the Champions League group stage, I think they will give themselves a further boost in the market.”

Del Piero also hailed Dybala for “showing he has everything” to be worthy of the Bianconeri’s No 10 jersey.

Dybala? He’s shown since his first game for Juve that he has everything to wear their No 10 jersey, not only in technical terms but also psychology and character,” he added.

“I hope he enjoys wearing the number and what it represents.

“Zidane? He’s done so well, perhaps his relatives didn’t even see it coming! But sincerely speaking, I was convinced he’d do well for Real.

“He knows how to manage their champions, respect them and win them over. He reminds me of Ancelotti in this regard.

“I know his sensitivity and temper, and I know how he sees football: he’s sees it a moment before the others, like the greats.

“Neymar’s transfer? If he was a NBA player, we wouldn’t be shocked. The problem is that the rules aren’t the same in football as in American sports.”

JUVE_Ultras

Ragazzo della piazza
Член од
22 септември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Ги прошол медицинските тестови да не го мислите :D

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom