Цитати од филмови

phazrew

Deepholm
Член од
3 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. Vito Corleone

As far back as i can remember , i always wanted to be a gangster. Henry Hill

I'll remember you honey, you're the one that got away. Hud
--- надополнето: 18 август 2013 во 13:32 ---
A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. Vito Corleone

As far back as i can remember , i always wanted to be a gangster. Henry Hill

I'll remember you honey, you're the one that got away. Hud

MajMyH

EngineereD Fr0m DarknesS proTected by Divini✞Y ☤
Член од
11 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
The Expandables
Lee Christmas -Jason Statham
1:58
Now you know what I do for living. I'm not perfect, but you should have waited. I was worth it.

Natural-girl

Morphine
Член од
16 октомври 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Graham: No, it's just, I, you know, I just think - right now I have one key and everything I own is in the car, and I just... I like that, you know? I mean, I just, if I get an apartment, that two keys, if I... get a job, you know, I might have to open or close, that's more keys, you know, buy some stuff, I'm afraid it's gonna get ripped off, or something, and I get more keys, and I just, I, you know, I just like having the one key, it's clean.
- Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soap Opera Woman: Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant. You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another, continously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. Stop. Go. Walk here. Drive there. All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. "Here's your change." "Paper or plastic?' "Credit or debit?" "You want ketchup with that?" I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be ant, you know?
-Waking Life (2001)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Somerset: I just don't think I can continue to live in a place that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was virtue.
David Mills: You're no different. You're no better.
William Somerset: I didn't say I was different or better. I'm not. Hell, I sympathize; I sympathize completely. Apathy is the solution. I mean, it's easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It's easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. It's easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. Hell, love costs: it takes effort and work.
- Se7en (1995)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Malcolm Sayer: What we do know is that, as the chemical window closed, another awakening took place; that the human spirit is more powerful than any drug - and THAT is what needs to be nourished: with work, play, friendship, family. THESE are the things that matter. This is what we'd forgotten - the simplest things.
- Awakenings (1990)

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
You know that death is the most beautiful part of life, right? Death is beautiful because we all fear death. And fear is the most amazing emotion of all because it creates complete awareness. It brings you to now, and it makes you truly present. And when you're truly present, that's nirvana.

:) ...

Член од
19 април 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity, and principles of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, they can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born, and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment, at each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction.

─ Isaac Sachs(Tom Hanks), ─ Cloud Atlas

Член од
2 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

*************************************************************************************************

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I ripped them off - my so called mates. But Begbie, I couldn't give a shit about him. And Sick Boy, well he'd done the same to me, if he'd only thought of it first. And Spud, well okay, I felt sorry for Spud - he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Trainspotting

џимеј

џимилино
Член од
4 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
David Dobel: As you go through life, Falk, there will be no shortage of people who will tell you how to live. They'll have all the answers for you, what you should do, what you shouldn't do. Don't argue with them. You know, say "Yes, that's a brilliant, brilliant idea," and then do what you want. And whenever you're right, strive for originality. But if you have to steal, steal from the best. Oh, oh, and if you take very good care of your styptic pencil and dry it after every shave, it will last longer than most relationships that you're in.

Anything Else (2003)

Член од
2 октомври 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Isaac Davis: You look so beautiful I can hardly keep my eyes on the meter

Yale: You are so self-righteous, you know. I mean we're just people. We're just human beings, you know? You think you're God.
Isaac Davis: I... I gotta model myself after someone.

Party Guest: I finally had an orgasm, and my doctor said it was the wrong kind.
Isaac Davis: You had the wrong kind? I've never had the wrong kind, ever. My worst one was right on the money.

Manhattan

AniMagus

ペルソナ
Член од
20 октомври 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Sucker Punch: [Sweet Pea]
Everyone has an Angel. A Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us. Its everyone of us who holds power over the world we create.​
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2: [Dumbledore]
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.​
Taken: [Bryan Mills]
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."​
Дел од моите омилени цитати, вклучувајќи го и цитатот напишан во мојот потпис. :)

AceCaleb

Деспот на Адот
Член од
31 декември 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Мала sci-fi доза:

Arnold/Terminator 3
Anger is more useful than despair.

Agent Smith/Matrix
Never send a human to do a machine's job.

They Live
The golden rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules.

wot

њ
Член од
20 мај 2008
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"And it dawned on me.. fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity, Kitai. Now do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice. We are all telling ourselfs a story. And that day, mine changed."

Член од
25 септември 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
There is love that is like a stream that can go dry when rain no longer feeds it. But there is a love that is like a spring coming up from the earth. The first is human love, the second is divine love and has its source above.
Father Quintana (Javier Bardem) ~ To the Wonder (2012)

What are you thinking?
I was just thinking. There must be something wrong with me, because i've never had a relationship with a woman that's lasted longer than the one between Hitler and Eva Braun.

Woody Allen ~ Manhattan (1979)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom