Bring Me The Horizon

TheQueen

Поларна мечка од цвет на цвет
Член од
26 ноември 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции

Bring Me the Horizon are a British metalcore band from Sheffield, Yorkshire. Formed in 2004, the group currently consists of lead vocalist Oliver Sykes, lead guitarist Lee Malia, bassist Matt Kean, drummer Matt Nicholls and keyboardist Jordan Fish. They are currently signed to RCA Records globally and Epitaph Records exclusively in the US. While their earlier work is noted for deathcore style,[3] they started to adopt a more eclectic style of metalcore in future releases.[4] They have released four studio albums and two extended plays.
The band released their debut album Count Your Blessings on 30 October 2006 in the UK. Their second album, Suicide Season was released 29 September 2008, while a remix of the album titled Suicide Season: Cut Up! was released a year later in November. Prior to the release of the special edition of Suicide Season: Cut Up!, founding rhythm guitarist Curtis Ward left the band to pursue a different career path. He was later
replaced with Jona Weinhofen of I Killed the Prom Queen. Bring Me the Horizon's third studio album There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. was released on 4 October 2010, with the band winning the Best Video award at the 2012 Kerrang! Awards for their song "Alligator Blood". The band released their fourth album, Sempiternal, on 1 April 2013; their first for their new label, RCA Records.

Ме мрзеше да преведувам....Е па, што мислите вие за бендот? Кои ви се омилени песни?
Еве ги моите омилени:

Erich Zann

Модератор
Член од
13 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Во средно потслушував металкор, али ги одбегнував бендовите како Bring me.........зато шо тоа нежното пеење никако не ми се уклапаше во правецот. Ги има повеќе такви, но јас ги сакав оние подиректните без многу глума и нашминканост. Рс рс, чао пријатно.
Инаку металкорот е правец ако можи да се наречи така, не многу почитуван кај металците.

Пример за металкор во мој вкус.

О|ивер シ

Анти.
Член од
14 октомври 2011
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Супер се)
На MTV Rock ги слушнав за прв пат.

Down

Boozer
Член од
4 мај 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Обично мрзам метал кор али овој последниов албум им е солиден онака просечен, пошо не е супер добар пост метал а не ни метал кор ( метал кор sucks btw :icon_lol:)

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom