Фудбалски цитати

ManUtdChampions

Lleyton Hewitt
Член од
5 февруари 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Сеа одиме со Брајан Клаф, освојувач на 2 ЛШ титули со Нотингем Форест и тешка будала. :D

“Rome wasn’t built in a day, but then again I wasn’t on that particular job.”

“When I go, God’s going to have to give up his favourite chair.”

“Ah yes, Frank Sinatra. He met me once y’know?” :pos:

"We had a good team on paper. Unfotunately, the game was played on grass."

On dealing with player disagreements: “We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right.”

On aerial football: “If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he’d have put grass up there.

“If a chairman sacks the manager he initially appointed, he should go as well.”

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."

After Martin O’Neil asked why he’d been dropped to the reserves: “Because you’re too good for the first team.”

Mondonico

ВАР експерт
Член од
15 јануари 2013
Мислења
Поени од реакции
”Vincere non e’ importante. E’ l’unica cosa che conta” - Giampiero Boniperti

ili vo prevod...

Winning is not important. It is the only thing that counts.

dragonsky

Hate leads to suffering
Член од
25 декември 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Пу да ти ибам мајката да ти ибам"-Типот од стадионот во Ѓорче, секој викенд кога се игра Македонска лига

Dani

1 + 1 = 10
Член од
22 јуни 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
When you enjoy what you do in life you don’t lose your hair, and Guardiola is bald. Pep doesn’t enjoy football.’

- Мурињо

Член од
2 март 2007
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Еве неколку и од Венгер:

"I tried to watch the Tottenham match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep."

[On the qualities of Dennis Bergkamp] "Intelligence and class. Class is of course, most of the time linked to what you can do with the ball, but the intelligence makes you use the technique in an efficient way. It's like somebody who has a big vocabulary but he doesn't say intelligent words, and somebody who has a big vocabulary but he can talk intelligently, and that's what Dennis is all about. What he does, there's always a head and always a brain. And his technique allows him to do what he sees, and what he decides to do."

[After the Arsenal fans booed a 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough in November 1998] "If you eat caviar every day it's difficult to return to sausages."

"The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

"In response to Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that he possessed the best team in the league despite Arsenal winning the title in 2002] "Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home."

[After Jose Royes announced he wanted to leave Arsenal] "It's like you wanting to marry Miss World and she doesn't want you. I can try to help you but if she does not want to marry you what can I do?"

"I'm ready to take the blame for all the problems of English football if that is what he wants."

"What's really dreadful is the diet in Britain. The whole day you drink tea with milk and coffee with milk and cakes. If you had a fantasy world of what you shouldn't eat in sport, it's what you eat here."

[On how long Tomas Rosicky would be ruled out for at the start of his 18-month recuperation] "Days not weeks."

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom