Фудбалски цитати

Беркут

Мрчатор
Член од
12 април 2010
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Има разни теми за цитати, тема за смешни фудбалски слики / стрипови.
Тука би можеле да споделуваме цитати од фудбалери, цитати/изјави за фудбалери од фудбалери, тренери за фудбалери, цитати за фудбалски тимови, или цитати општо за фудбалот.
Ако има ваква тема, нека биде споена. На пребарувачот не налетав на ваква тема. Се надевам дека темава нема да заврши со

Сепак да почнам со цитати од/за мојот омилен фудбалери Лампард и Тери од Челси.

Goals never come easy. No one gives you goals. - Frank Lampard

If I lose the ball, I lose it trying to do the right thing. That's the way it is. - Frank Lampard

Nobody expects a footballer to have any kind of an IQ, which is a bit of an unfair stereotype. - Frank Lampard

Acting is my passion, and Chelsea FC is my hobby. - Phil Daniels

When I was little, I didn't like being left on my own in the dark. - John Terry

Even from the outside the game you can appreciate that John Terry is the boss of the Chelsea side in all ways. - Cesc Fabregas

If you need help with anything, John is always there. And even he has made mistakes, does he have to be reminded of that all his life. - Juan Mata.

The careers of Maldini and that of John Terry are very close in comparison. Like Maldini at AC Milan, Terry was born in this club. Like Maldini, he went through the academy at this club. And he can play until he is 40. I don't see a big difference between them as players or people. - Carlo Ancelotti

Lamps is Lamps. When he plays well he is best in the game, when he plays bad, he is the second or the third best. - Jose Mourinho

What a player. What a man. What an absolute diamond of a footballer. The critics, the haters, they cannot touch Frank Lampard now. Not after last night. Not after that penalty. He won, they lost. He stood tall, they skulked in the background. - Martin Samuel

If you'd asked me seven or eight years ago I would have said I wasn't Frank Lampard's biggest fan. But his all-round game has improved massively. He's had to work at his game. I don't think he's been naturally the most gifted player in the world. From what I hear he's a good one to practise and he's improved to be one of the best midfielders in the world. Credit to him for that. He's more of an all-round package now than he was at West Ham when he was probably carrying too much weight, not that he was fat. His goals record is unbelievable, just like Steven Gerrard and Paul Scholes. We see a lot of players who come on the scene and just fade away. But he seems as hungry as ever and plays lots of games. He looks after his body. He's a fit lad and when you've got a midfielder who can put the ball in the back of the net it's bloody priceless. When you look at him and Gerrard, by God, Fabio Capello's a lucky man to have two such outstanding players. The hallmark of a top player is not to do it over two years but over eight or nine. - Roy Keane

John Terry is the perfect skipper. It’s obvious Chelsea means everything to him. When he makes those last ditch blocks, team-mates can’t help but be inspired. - Kasey Keller

In Latin America the border between soccer and politics is vague. There is a long list of governments that have fallen or been overthrown after the defeat of the national team. - Luis Suarez

Член од
8 јануари 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
За сите оние што сметаат дека Инзаги случајно го има постигнато она што го има постигнато.

"Inzaghi used to get CDs of the opponents and study them for days on end," Gattuso told Milan Channel. "He knew everything about them. He was obsessed.

"Everybody thought that Pippo was just lucky, but it was all down to skill and preparation. He used to get so angry with the wingers if they didn’t send in the right crosses and he would study things meticulously."

:cuc:

Последно уредено:

Jaqen H'ghar

Faceless man
Член од
25 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win."
Gary Lineker

Член од
9 март 2009
Мислења
Поени од реакции
Pep Guardiola - "I can't promise titles but I am convinced that the fans will be proud of us". (изјава дадена на неговата презентација на Ноу Камп како нов тренер на Барселона.. 2008 година)

RickyLFC9

Модератор
Член од
28 март 2012
Мислења
Поени од реакции
"I actually think if Sir Alex was here this year it would be difficult for Sir Alex as well, and I'm sure he'd be aware of it. I think people are aware there's a squad that is a bit more aging, so I think it would have been a tough season for probably whoever was in charge of Manchester United this year."

- David Moyes.

Kajgana Shop

На врв Bottom